A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug s/l you-na-vase 7 mg Pt has HTN and high cholesterol - tia nm

Posted: Dec 09, 2010

x

could it be Univasc 7.5 mg? - anonMT

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Med S/l Lo-meer-a Pt Has DM, HTN, Arthritis, High Cholesterol,
May 03, 2012

x ...

Drug Help S/l T S04 65 Tid. Pt Has Hx Of HTN, High Lipids, Cataracts
Dec 15, 2010

x ...

Chemotherapy Drug - High Risk Of Breast Cancer Recurrence
Nov 19, 2011

patient it at high risk of breast cancer recurrence and they recomend utilizing combination chem utilizing s/l dose-stensator, Adriamycin, Cytoxan.  Does anyone know what this might be? ...

HDL Cholesterol
Jan 18, 2010

s/l HDL cholesterol 18 bowiecample dL. ...

HDL Cholesterol 18
Mar 04, 2010

Foreign speaking doctor, he says: " HDL cholesterol 18" and then sounds like blecinbul desaliter? -end of sentence.  Can anyone PLEASE help!! ...

Cholesterol Much?
Mar 20, 2012

ASR just transcribed total cholesterol 1763 (dictated 173).  Where did that come from? ...

S/l Loprozol 50 Mg BID. Pt Has A Hx Of Type II DM, HTN, High Lipids, High Lipids, Heartburn, Neurop
Jan 12, 2010

x ...

Cholesterol Panel Levels
Aug 31, 2011

In all my years as a medical transcriptionist, I have never seen levels as low as these.  I went back and listened several times and I still can't believe what I'm hearing.  Have any of you every heard of levels this low: Cholesterol was 90, triglycerides 103.  HDL 6, LDL of 64. ...

Cholesterol Profile In A Chart Note
Feb 15, 2010

How do you add a cholesterol profile in a chart note? There are no headings being used. Do you do as below:   CHOLESTEROL PROFILE: Total cholesterol: 182, LDL: 120, HDL: 82, Triglycerides: 75 ...

Hyphen ... Providing High Quality Care OR High-quality Care
Oct 06, 2011

... providing high quality care OR high-quality care. I did it one way and the dictating NP says it should be the other way.  I have to do it her way but I would appreciate hearing from some fellow MT professionals. Thanks for any input.     ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

High VR Producers Who Do 400-700 LPH, Can You Say
Jan 24, 2010

I know some of you have taken a bashing, but I'm a believer and admire your skill.  I am curious about your definition of a line and how long you've had the same account(s).   I think most posters assume lines are defined at 65 characters including spaces, but that's not always the case (especially for those who work directly for hospitals or clinics, which many times are 60-character lines or less and include headers, footers, demos, etc.)   Can you give us an ide ...

High Grade...
Apr 18, 2010

I'm having a TIA, I think.  This sentence is "....68-year-old woman with a high-grade leiomyosarcoma..."  Should there be a hyphen in "high grade" or not?  I've totally thought about this too much and I can't remember when you do and don't use the hyphen.  Please help!! Thanks! ...

High Moon??
Apr 21, 2010

This dictator is in the south, so maybe this is just something regional that I cannot find but he dictates this "He had approximatley an 8 year or so high moon with no headache" I swear that is exactly what I hear, high moon. Is this a phrase meaning break or interval? ...

TTS Has A High Turnover And If So, Why?
May 28, 2010

So does anyone know if TTS has a high turnover and if so, why? ...

High Volumes
Apr 30, 2015

I was wondering does anybody have a clue why in the world the volumes are so high.  My gosh, I can't give anymore OT than I'm already giving!  Believe me I'm happy for the OT, but was wondering if there are rumors if they let some go or are no longer hiring if people are let go or quit.  Getting worn out! ...

Is 97 A High Respiratory Rate?
Jan 14, 2010

Usually my respiratory rate values are in the teens.  This time it's 97 and wonder if I should question.  Patient is 92 years old and has weakness and dimentia.  I've searched for rr values and it shows normals 12-20. ...

S/l Duets Sulphoresis For High HGB
Aug 30, 2010

DX: High HGB. Have him do (s/l duets sulphoresis) and try to donate 2 units at that time. ...

Expectations Too High - Am I Unrealistic?
Sep 29, 2010

I need opinions please.  Do I expect too much?  When I ask my lead a question I do not usally get an answer.  When she does choose to respond it is  very often rude and/or condescening.   Not one time have I ever gotten a sample despite numerous requests.     Am I unreasonalbe? ...

To High Producers On M*Modal
Nov 04, 2010

I wondered if any of you who are good at M*Modal can give me some good pointers on getting faster with this program.  I have been working on it for about 6 months and don't feel I am gaining any speed on it at all.  The whole thing for me is having to reattach the cursor to the highlighter that is giving me the most trouble.  It is just awkward and such a stretch to hit that F12 key to reattach each time I have to make a correction.  I would be forever grateful!! :) &nb ...

Regarding What Constitutes High Production -sm
Jan 19, 2011

Thanks all for your thoughts on the "salary/wage expectations" thread below.  I am still hoping to see more opinions on the subject, but there were some references to production and even "high producers," hence my query concerning what you all think constitues a "high producer" versus average.  I am inclined to consider 200 lines per hour as a good producer but not high.  What are your thoughts - understanding, of course, that all accounts differ in difficulty.  However, wean ...

High-powered Field
May 19, 2011

We are having a discussion on "high-powered field" versus "high-power field."  i was taught that it is "high-powered field."  Any thoughts? ...

Last Eve High Backlog Ev1 Help, This Morning NJA
Feb 03, 2012

NM ...

High-pitched, Wispy NPs
Dec 05, 2012

My heart sinks when I get a high-pitched, wispy-voiced NP dictator. In general, though I like female practitioners, I dislike female dictators. I'll take a male voice with an accent over an NP with a little girl voice you can barely hear. ...

Have Not Biopsied, So I Do Not Know If He Has High S/l VAN Or VIC Levels
Feb 12, 2013

Patient has HIV and is status post acute kidney injury: He has had no evidence for cryoglobulinemia or hypocomplementemia.  It will be interesting to see what his protein has done with improvement in his HIV parameters.  As per previous notes, I have not biopsied him.  Therefore, I do not know whether he has a high s/l VAN, high s/l VIC, or whether this is diabetic related kidney disease.  However, it would not change his management at this time.   ...

Taking The High Road
Oct 01, 2014

Just gave my 2 weeks without giving a justification.  Upon reciept, I was asked why.  I decided I'd give my why on the high road, but man was it tempting to just let it all fly in a manner be fitting a swarm of angry bees.  Here's my response. In the years I've been with the company, the corporate culture has changed dramatically.  I feel as though M*Modal is no longer a good match for where I am currently nor where I'm going in the future.  I value ...

For Those With High Line Counts-
Jan 29, 2015

I pulled up some old posts on here for line count averages, etc. I am seeing the high producers really utilize their word expander programs (work smarter, not harder). Do any of you have any websites that can help with tips for utilizing it? Do any of you use medications in the expander (I do not)?? Tips for using it/remembering what you enter (that's my problem)? Do any of you use it on VR and actually produce more b/c of it? I usually straight type and find on VR I do not really use my ex ...

Audits...they Need To Get Off Their High Horses About
Feb 11, 2015

have enough MTs to quit demanding OT all the time.   ...

S/l Verapino For High Blood Pressure
Mar 08, 2010

The patient takes s/l verapino for high blood pressure. Tia. ...

Do Only The High Producers Get The Grand Treatment?
Mar 17, 2010

I have requested more work and have been turned down.  I have asked for another account and the same thing, turned down.  I have been switched over to cover many accounts and when asked was told that the high producers are working on other accounts and I need to switch to cover.  Every time I ask about anything at my company, the answer is that is only for the high producers.  I produce my required quota of 16,000 lines per pay with 98 or more percent accuracy.  I cannot ...