A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug s/l fec-ta-vic...pat has colon mets and liver tumor - NightOwlMT

Posted: Sep 02, 2010

Vectibix - see/mess

[ In Reply To ..]

For metastatic colon cancer - panitumumab (generic) . . Found on Rxlist.com. Hint, when tihinking word starts with F or PH and no results, always try a V next.

Similar Messages:

Capitalization Of Generic Drug After Colon
Jun 05, 2012

can someone tell me if I should capitalize a generic drug name following a colon? CURRENT MEDICATIONS:  lisinopril 40 mg 1 daily and thyroid supplement. also, do sentence fragments and one word entries after colons get periods? I have seen these done in multiple fashion. ...

Regarding An Echocardiogram, Is It METS Or METs?
Apr 08, 2010

She exercised for nine minutes on a Bruce protocol, which was the equivalent of 10 METS of activity.  Should it be METS or METs?    TIA. ...

Pt Had Tumor Right Leg. Tumor Was Grossly Resected. It Turned Out To Be An S/l RCA Resction. TIA
Nov 19, 2009

xx ...

Stress Test - METS
Mar 14, 2010

Would like anyone's opinion regarding how METS should be typed in reference to a stress test.  I have been typing it as METS for yrs and yrs, now on a newer account it was corrected to METs.  I've found it both ways when researching.  TIA for input.  ...

Lung CA With Secondary Mets To Brain And Thoracic Spinal Column,
Jan 06, 2010

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column. How would you write this, would you spell out the whole word? Thanks ...

Liver Reference
Feb 09, 2010

"Pychmial" widening of the sinusoids in the central zones. ...

S/L Shaft Liver
Apr 21, 2010

...resulting in patient shedding microemboli through the kidney, liver, and bone marrow, resulting in acute renal failure, shaft liver,... Does anyone have a suggestion as to what he may be saying about the liver? ...

Liver Biopsy
May 13, 2010

The patient underwent transjugular liver biopsy.  Corrected s/l "sign-u-sorto" gradient was not significantly elevated and was less than 5. ...

Shock Liver
Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  Has anyone heard of shock liver.  Thanks.  Carol. ...

Colon Use
Nov 02, 2009

Should this be a colon since it is giving a list? She does not recall ever suffering from any developed mental disorders such as: Bed wetting, sleep walking, temper tantrums, or reading disabilities. and does anyone know of a good way to understand if there should be colon use or not?   ...

Colon
Jun 05, 2012

The colon was somewhat "tortuous," which limited the sensitivity examination for detection of small polyps.  Any ideas what that word is? ...

Isoconic Liver Biopsy?
Apr 14, 2012

Any help would be appreciated! ...

CT Abdomen ..... Fatter Big Liver
Feb 27, 2014

the doctor states,   .....fatter big liver, , and gallstones on CT abdomen.  tia ...

Colon Cancer
Feb 23, 2010

Is it -- Dukes A Duke's A Dukes' A I find it all three ways.  Thanks for any help in clarifying. ...

Colon Or Colons
Dec 19, 2012

GI doc dictates in several reports "right and left colons".  Can't find any reference on what to do in this case, so need help plz.   ...

S/l Coryzal Chronic Liver Disease..help Please
Jun 11, 2010

scheduled for upper endoscopy to rule out s/l "coryzal" chrinic liver disease???   TY ...

Liver Biopsy Results....please See Message
Mar 28, 2011

Her liver biopsy showed cirrhosis of the liver with marked s/l rozating perinodular ballooning and Mallory bodies, and lymphocytic cholangitis, suggestive of autoimmune hepatitis and PBC overlap syndrome.   TIA ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Yin-yang Phenomenon Of Liver??? On Doppler
Apr 14, 2011

on doppler sounds like yin-yand phenomenon in liver???? ...

Mass Within The Right Sub-*difurmatic* Portion Of The Liver? Thanks. Nm
Apr 17, 2011

nm ...

Serology Test On Liver Abscess
Feb 21, 2014

patient has liver abscess and physician is asking for s/l 'ekanosis' serology and amoeba serology... ...

? Material Left In Colon
Mar 15, 2011

It s/l vegtelant!!! ....poor with large amount of (___) material throughout the colon that could not be suctioned. Any ideas?!  Thanks ...

Colon Cancer Status...
Jul 29, 2011

I can't quite understand this doctor...it sounds like she is describing this patient's colon cancer as "Y-type".  I can't find anything like that anywhere...any help would be soooo appreciated! ...

Colon Resection Word
Jun 21, 2013

Dictated:  "... at which time I performed a colon resection for perforated rectum secondary to a s/l SIR-kir-uhl ulcer." He says it very clearly - not circular, not sacral - but he might be mispronouncing it.     Any help appreciated, thanks!   ...

Now They Are On A Semi-colon Rant
Jul 15, 2014

what the heck...and since when is "it" with no other identifier as to what "it" is, other then the preceding sentence, able to form a complete sentence? ...

There Is No Easy Way In Word To Cap After Colon Is There?
Dec 05, 2014

a word expander like Speed Type would do that?  And can you use Speed Type along with MS Word?  And transfer over all your AutoCorrect entries easily?  I emailed the company but haven't heard from them.  : ( ...

Thickening Of The Distal Colon
Feb 14, 2015

I'm working on an audio from a bariatric surgeon.  He's talking about a woman's abdominal CT and he says "...it looked normal.  She did have some (s/l hostule) thickening of the distal colon..." Any help is most certainly appreciated! ...

Liver Function Test S/l Serumelous And Normal
Jan 15, 2010

any ideas what serumelous could be? ...

The Liver Is Four Finger Breaths Below The Right Coastal Margin
Nov 26, 2010

Is this the correct sentence? The liver is four finger breaths below the right coastal margin and tender to percussion? ...

I Inserted A S/l Kathy And Elevated The Liver To Take Down The Adhesions
Oct 18, 2011

x ...