A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

diagnosis is "intrapical" vertigo - jolly Mt

Posted: Feb 11, 2011

The discussion is vertigo and dizziness. When dictator gets to final diagnosis, he says "Intrapical" vertigo. 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Could Dictator Be... - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
...slurring over idiopathic?

That could be it! - jolly Mt

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks so much!

intractable vertigo....sm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
means hard to control or deal with.
agree with - intractable
[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

2-year-old With Vertigo
Dec 30, 2009

this is on a little boy, 2-year-old, with vertigo, otolaryngology note.  He has fluid on the ear so they have scheduled surgery. After surgery, if his symptoms do persist, we may want to obtain an MRI and s/l "dem or even them" _____ test in the future.   thanks for any help!   ...

Is It Principle Diagnosis Or Principal Diagnosis?
Sep 26, 2013

My question is about headings. Is it principle diagnosis or principal diagnosis?  I have typed it "principle" for 10 years. The person doing our QA says it is principal. Has this changed?       thanks ...

"catherone" Exercises For Benign Pos. Vertigo (nm)
Sep 08, 2010

x ...

ARA And S/l Car Pul Mon Ali? Diagnosis Help
Oct 29, 2009

I don't know if I am just not thinking straight or if there is reason I cannot find these.  Under diagnoses, doc says the pt has ARA(?), DM, car-pul-mon-ali, P slash atrial fibrillation....  Seriously, I cannot find ARA, no sign of carpulmonali, or P/atrial fibillation.  Any ideas at all?  I am going to continue to think and search.  TIA for any help!  ...

Is There A Diagnosis Of...sm
Jan 13, 2010

Degenerative lateral meniscus tear? It sounds like he is saying degenerative.   I have not heard of "degenerative" lateral meniscus tear. tia. ...

Is This One Diagnosis?
Feb 08, 2010

LEFT SHOULDER STRAIN CERVICAL AND TRAPEZIUS MYALGIA If so, would there be a comma put in? TIA. ...

Diagnosis And Med
Mar 27, 2010

s/l hypergolactanemia.  The patient is on s/l promaxitine.   ...

Diagnosis
Apr 26, 2010

1. AIDS 2. Meningitis versus AIDS "sulfa patty"? ...

UDI As A Diagnosis
Feb 16, 2012

Urogenital Distress Inventory is the urologic term I know but this is listed as a diagnosis and has to be written out naturally. Anyone know it? Thanks. ...

Diagnosis INR
Sep 10, 2013

If "elevated INR" is listed in the diagnosis, would INR be expanded to international normalized ratio?  Thanks!! ...

HLA B27 How Do I Type This In Diagnosis?
Oct 21, 2009

I need to expand it, so would I type human leukocyte antigen B27, or do I need to put a hyphen in it? ...

Diagnosis S/l Hilanitis???
Oct 22, 2009

x ...

Diagnosis Or Diagnoses
Nov 10, 2009

would this be one or two? tia.   DIAGNOSIS:  STATUS POST CHEVRON BUNIONECTOMY, FOURTH HAMMERTOE CORRECTION ...

1 Or 2 Diagnosis Or Diagnoses?
Nov 10, 2009

DIAGNOSES:             1.  LEFT ANKLE SPRAIN             2.  POSTERIOR TIBIAL TENDINOPATHY   tia. ...

Axis III Diagnosis
Nov 13, 2009

Axis III diagnosis, sounds like: History of left "corioma" of uncertain clinical significance.   any help is appreciated. ...

1 Diagnosis Or 2 Diagnoses
Dec 05, 2009

Crush injury, right foot fracture of metatarsals   tia. ...

Abbreviations In Diagnosis
Jan 25, 2010

When did this become okay?  I got called on my last QA that spelling out CVA or MI in the diagnosis is a no-no.  ...

1 / 2 Diagnosis Or Diagnoses?
Jan 25, 2010

nonunion of the fifth metatarsal, avulsion fracture should this be 2 separate diagnoses? tia. ...

1 Or 2 Diagnosis Or Diagnoses
Apr 05, 2010

Left shoulder impingement syndrome Small partial rotator cuff tear Tia. ...

Final Diagnosis
Apr 22, 2010

Final Diagnosis..... ACE, ASA  s/l "steve a" stable angina pectoris   ...

Unsure Of Diagnosis
May 03, 2010

I cannot make sense of this diagnosis. This is exactly what the doctor says. Any help would be appreciated. TIA. The word with may also be incorrect.   EXOSTOSIS MEDIAL MALLEOLUS WITH TALUS AFTER ANKLE REPLACEMENT ...

What Is AI/MR? Listed In Diagnosis...
Jun 08, 2010

x ...

Psych Diagnosis
Jan 23, 2011

I am wondering if it is necessary to type out GAF in the diagnosis or to leave as is.  Thanks for your advice. ...

GI Spelled Out In Diagnosis?
Aug 14, 2013

Hi - Can't seem to find any mention of this in BOS3, but can someone tell me whether I should be using "GI" or "gastrointestinal" in a preoperative diagnosis?  I seem to remember in school being told to leave GI as is when in the ROS but seem to be drawing a blank on this one!  Thanks in advance!! ...

Psychiatric Diagnosis
Mar 25, 2015

9-year-old male  with aggression, impulsivity and hyperactivity. Axis I - ADHD, combined type and s/l BMDD.  (Need to expand BMDD.) ...

How Do You Expand PPD In Regard To TB...its Given In The Diagnosis. Nm.
Dec 13, 2009

xx ...

First Time I've Heard Of This Diagnosis
Jan 12, 2010

Pruritus ani.  I Googled it to make sure I had everything spelled right.  The first thing that came up was "pruritus ani = itchy butt".  Got a good laugh out of that.  I think one of my dogs has that problem.   ...

Diagnosis: Chest Pain S/l NOF Or NOS
Mar 16, 2010

This is a young male patient who came to the ER with tachycardia and chest pain that eventually resolved and who was taking amphetamines (although he lied and said he wasn't and then wouldn't admit it).  So at the end, the doc says "Diagnosis: Chest pain s/l NOF or NOS." I don't know what this stands for. Any ideas? ...

Diagnosis Formatting Issue
May 24, 2010

I am now totally confused.  I've always been told the rule of thumb is that if there IS no #2, then there is no #1 to create a list.  It should simply be Diagnosis: yada I have a dictator that for some unknown reason kept dictating  Diagnosis: 1. UTI:     A) Resolved after antibiotics.  No number #2 so i just did not even number this, but I got it back QA'd , am I losing it or have been doing this wrong all along? Thanks much for the input. ...

Alternate Headings For Diagnosis?
Dec 06, 2010

Struggling to understand a heading in a Discharge Summary.  It's used where the diagnoses are being listed, but it doesn't sound like either diagnosis/diagnoses or assessment.  Any ideas? ...