A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

cancer treatment s/l florimbucil and prednisone - ??

Posted: Nov 20, 2009

thanks so much

Try chlorambucil and prednisone - nm - meme

[ In Reply To ..]
x

useful website - newvhmt

[ In Reply To ..]
This website helps me: www.chemocare.com. It lists all of the chemo drugs in alphabetical order. There is also a link at the top of that page that brings up an alphabetical list of the acronyms such as CHOP, ACE, 5-FU.

fluorouracil prednisone - Ammd

[ In Reply To ..]
Is it fluorouracil/prednisone? They may be saying 5-fluorouracil and prednisone. Hope that helps

Similar Messages:

Oncology Treatment S/l Florimbucil And Prednisone
Nov 20, 2009

thanks so much. ...

Medication Help Breast Cancer Treatment
Nov 04, 2009

patient with lumpectomy then double mastectomy. Medication s/l ven-mo-fax-ine or fem-mo-fax-ine HCL 25 mg q.i.d. times several months. She will be on this for 5 years total. Cannot find or figure. Googled "HCL 25 mg breast cancer" but didn't find anything too close. ...

Colon Cancer - Diloda Treatment?
Apr 14, 2010

Sounds like Diloda treatment for colon cancer.  Anything?   TIA! ...

Prostate Cancer Treatment...please See Message
Mar 02, 2011

He will receive a single dose of radiation to this hip and then he will receive either ipilimumab versus placebo and s/l alba-immunotherapy.  TIA ...

Patient With Colon Cancer Receiving Treatment.
Feb 27, 2010

new dictator for me, very rapid ESL. Dictates that patient will be premedicated with s/l "Loft C" Thanks for any help.  I will probably be asking for more help as I go through this very difficult assignment. ...

Beware: Cancer Treatment Center - Tulsa
Jul 27, 2010

It should have been a red flag when the S/O stated that this client could not find reliable help, that every kept quitting or just not signing on to work when they were supposed to.  They use SR software which has been loaded bugs and developed without the input of MTs (big mistake).   I had spent days on tech support lines (unpaid) for problems even the techs could not figure out. Their manuals for the software were for previous versions.  They require hardware that cost me ...

Cancer Treatment Centers Of America - Tulsa
Dec 01, 2011

The transcription service company that had this account was great, doctors great, but the client has two problem employees that run the show and can make life pretty miserable.  They want you to go by the AAMT BOS, but have hundreds of exceptions, which they do not inform you about.  Each time you go by the BOS but it doesn't make them happy, they rant in emails with exclamation marks about how you have been told hundreds of times before, when you never have be ...

Paraaortic Versus Periaortic Lymph Nodes In Cancer Treatment
Oct 21, 2009

This patient has prostate cancer, but somehow or other the paraaortic lymph nodes or periaortic lymph nodes are involved.  I have googled and found both spellings, but for the life of me I can't figure out which is correct.  "This showed a 1.6-cm retroperitoneal lymph node in the low pelvis anterior to the inferior vena cava suspicious for metastatic disease." There are so many lymph nodes in the body.  Even looking at an anatomy diagram, I can't figure this out. Help!! ...

Prednisone Dosage?
Nov 12, 2009

AGGHH!  I cannot tell if the doctor is stating prednisone 15 or 50 mg four times a day?  Any ideas?  I have googled and I can find prednisone in both dosages.  ...

Prednisone Taper
Dec 13, 2011

Dr. says prednisone 40 mg p.o. daily for 3 days then 20 mg p.o. daily for 3 days and then 10 mg p.o. daily for 3 days.  However, sometimes I am hearing 2 days, not 3.  Which is more likely in this case?  Thanks. ...

In A Cancer Report, The Doctor Gave A Diagnosis Of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 Cancer
Jun 14, 2013

In a cancer report, the doctor gave a diagnosis of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 cancer.  Then she later said, He was staged as a pathological T4aN2a.  She added the a and dropped the M0.   I listened very carefully for the diagnosis and later in the problem list.  She does not add the a after the N2 in either place.    Does anyone know why it is N2a in one place but just N2 in the DX?  ...

Gleason 4+5=9 With 1 Out Of 1 Cores Containing Cancer "linked" Of Cancer Was 0.35 Cm
Jun 30, 2010

Gleason score 4 + 5 = 9 involving 35% of the specimen, 1 out of 1 cores contained cancer, linx of cancer was 0.35 cm.  She says the linked or linx twice in the document.  ?? ...

Treatment
Feb 13, 2012

Patient is being treated for a brown recluse bite on calf.  Cultures were done that grew Bacteroides as well as Staphylococcus aureus.  She is on Bactrim and applying (s/l Draw Tech) to the wound. ...

S/l Des Something Modulating Treatment
Oct 19, 2009

She has never desired a des?? modulating treatment.   I can only pick out the des ...

Wound Treatment
Apr 26, 2010

Nonhealing ulcer of the left foot.  The patient will still be nonweightbearing to the foot.  In the front of the part, I advised the patient to use s/l alcosolatee. ...

Transcend QA Treatment
Jul 29, 2010

Does anyone else have any input on a QA position with Transcend out Georgia ?  Pay, hours, treatment, flexibility, etc. ...

Prostate Treatment
Aug 31, 2010

The patient has cancer of the prostate.  He is status post s/l Vansus placement and on antiandrogens.   Cannot find a references.  Help if you can please.  Thanks! ...

Treatment For Epistaxis
Dec 14, 2011

This is a treatment for epistaxis in 6 year old child. Sounds like Zyrtec??? ...

Type Of Treatment
Apr 12, 2012

DIAGNOSES:  Left femoral fracture-supracondylar.  Advanced Parkinson’s disease.  Probable cerebrovascular accident with right facial weakness.  Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with possible recent aspiration. Recheck patient's chem next week due to elevated BUN.  Speech therapy is to reasses swallowing fucntion. Here is the part I have the question about: "We will make her (s/l) maxium S treatments routine for this next week and obtain a chest x- ...

Verruca Treatment
May 14, 2014

Hi! I am transcribing a note where the doctor indicated the patient had verrucous lesions on her finger and said, "because of this, I am treating her with ___________."  When he pronounces the word, it sounds just like Dioflan.  However, I cannot find a wart treatment that sounds anything like that.  Do you guys have any idea what it could be?  I appreciate your help! ...

Treatment For COPD
Jun 18, 2015

"He was diagnosed with a COPD exacerbation and treated with s/l SCN of FCN and Solu-Medrol."   and  "He has a home s/l SCN or FCN machine and home O2." ...

Breathing Treatment Question - 19 M/o
Dec 20, 2009

Child is receiving a breathing Tx and it sounds like the doc is saying he is receiving a (sounds like) Y Yosemite, I Yosemite or a YA Yosemite breathing treatment.  Any ideas? Thank you so much! ...

Regarding A Burst Fracture Treatment. Please Sm.
Mar 02, 2010

The patient has a history of left lower leg injury and burst fracture with subsequent use of s/l *tettilers* as well as a cane to help stabilize himself. ...

Wound Treatment Word
Jun 26, 2011

Wounds were treated with s/l Lat-chell?  followed by irrigation.  ...

Topical Osteoarthritis Treatment
Sep 06, 2010

The patient has osteoarthritis in fingers, given topical s/ six or zix to apply.  Help appreciated! ...

Severe Ear Infection Treatment
Apr 01, 2011

Need the drug name for what sounds like "Odreno cef 750" for treatment of severe ear infection.  ...

Treatment Of Lattice/lettuce?
May 06, 2011

In the emergency room he was found to have an elevated alcohol level.  He was also found to have an elevated white blood cell count and was admitted for treatment of (lattice). ...

Treatment For Lichen Planus
Jul 27, 2011

Sounds like Fizerex and clomblatazole??  Thanks!! ...

Treatment For Potassium Elevation
Sep 12, 2012

The pt has elevated potassium.   Being treated in ER with calcium chloride, B-51, Kayexalate and 1/3 liter of "Chris............. something.   TIA ...

Extremely Poor Treatment
Dec 11, 2012

I work for 96 physicians who (rightfylly so) expect the best and fastest quality transciption. However, when seen as a patient, I get the most horrid treatment (and fradulent) treatment possible (most most by clients.) I not only receive "steroid" injections that obviously have no steroids (only receive a few hours of pain relief) to dental care with crowns falling off after 2 weeks (I have had temporary crowns on as long as 3-4 years). These temporary crowns are put in and appointments reschedu ...