A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

c-tone/c-ton - ca

Posted: Oct 13, 2011

Doctor is talking about a fistulotomy for a recurrent perianal fistula, s/l C-tone and says "possibility of insertion of a C-tone in case of high fistula. Is it C-tone or C-ton???

setons - ca

[ In Reply To ..]
From a google search looks like setons is correct. Thanks

c-tone/c-ton - wanna help

[ In Reply To ..]
might be a seton

Similar Messages:

Tone Is Normal. No (cogwheeling)
Jan 16, 2010

From a neurology dictation. Thanks. ...

Increased Arm Tone S/l In-con-gwent-ly
Oct 05, 2010

Patient with Parkinson disease.  During exam, doctor dictates "Resting tremor in the left arm was noted with increased tone (s/l in-con-gwent-ly) in the left arm." She is a pretty clear dictator, but I am stumped on this. Any thoughts? ...

Rectal Tone Was Normal....
Mar 15, 2011

New Gastro doc.  Sounds like he is saying: "Rectal tone is normal (s/l) 'oh-tuh-high'.  There were no masses palpable." It sounds like he's saying it as one word.  (No accent.) ...

Horrible Sound And Tone
May 30, 2012

Is it just me or has the sound and tone of most reports become almost unbearable?  I adjust everything and have two headsets and the sound still is not as good as it was before.  ...

Neuro Exam--brisk Tone?
Jul 23, 2012

Dictated on Neuro Exam:  "Although she had no clonus, her tone was extremely brisk."  I have typed Neuro for a long time and have never heard of brisk tone.  Thanks in advance! ...

Is There Any Software Program To Download To Improve Sound Quality/tone?
Jun 28, 2012

for Windows 7.  Thanks for your help.  ...