A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

breast MRI - sigher

Posted: Jan 22, 2012

"A small amount of fluid is present at this site consistent with postbiopsy heam." It is pronounced very clearly.  Google seems to think it should be "haem", short for "haematoma" or "haemotology".  Anyone else heard of this? 

Is probably - heme, just short for blood.

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

*sigh* - sigher

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh for heaven's sake - where is my brain today? Thank you so much.

Sigher - CJ

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably heme for blood. Just like you spell it for heme negative stool.

Similar Messages:

The Left Breast Remains Swollen Compared To The Right Breast With Some S/l Po Durage Changes Of The
Dec 19, 2009

xx ...

Breast
Apr 06, 2011

The entire right breast is markedly indurated S/L POLE LERANGE?  There is positive right axillary adenopathy.    any help would be great!  Thanks! ...

Breast Aug, Some More!
Dec 10, 2013

Once the vertical limb was completely closed, measurement is taken from the inframammary crease mark which is 1 cm below the *nader* of the incision up to the lower limbus of the nipple areolar complex.   ...

Breast Word? Help
Oct 14, 2009

hem/onc therapist doing breast exam.  she describes r segmental mastectomy, then says "right (phonetic here) autella is negative.    No nipple discharge.  No skin changes."  I would think she means areola, but I'm a guy, so what am I missing?  Any ideas?     ...

Breast Biopsy
Feb 15, 2010

Sounds like he says underwent a left upper auto breast biopsy? ...

Breast Exam
Feb 17, 2010

Examination of the right breast reveals a 3 cm s/l  "REH-pree-ah" mobile mass... The "p" is distinct. Thanks for any suggestions. ...

Breast Carcinoma
Feb 01, 2011

Oncology doc - s/l "stepocarcinoma insitu"  Help?  Thanks in advance!   Thanks-you were right, it is ductal!  She has a weird way of saying it ...

Breast Reconstruction
Mar 19, 2012

Two blanks on an op recreating nipples.  A small stab incision was made in the umbilicus and approximately 250 cc of tumescent fluid was "s/l interpolated" into the tissues of the abdomen.  Attention was then directed to the abdominal wall where fat was harvested using the "Adbive" (he spells this but cannot document) system sterilely to withdraw approximately 250 cc of fat.   ...

Breast Papilloma
Mar 28, 2013

Has anyone heard of what s/l "insipia" papilloma?  Thank you! ...

Breast Aug Drainage
Dec 09, 2013

I managed to squeak through the rest, but the drainage at the end stumps me.   "Prior to closure, *15 round Foley colluded blade* drains are brought out through lateral stab incisions secured with 2-0 nylon suture."  Thanks!  ...

Breast Tumor Marking
Oct 30, 2009

The area had been previously injected by radiology with s/l "thicknitian sufrakyloid."   This is regarding an excision of a breast tumor.   Thanks. ...

Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Jan 05, 2010

Five mL of s/l "luguy" were injected in a circumferential manner around the previous biopsy site. ...

S/l Intrastructural Breast Cancer?
Mar 08, 2010

She has had instrastructural breast cancer with the last mastectomy in January 2009 ...

Truffle, How Is Everything Going For You After The Breast Biopsies?
Mar 14, 2010

I read where you knew the answer to the Dr. Phil question as you were in MDs office.  Hope all is going well . . . You're in my prayers.  ...

Breast Cancer Test
Sep 08, 2010

Sentence reads - We also talked about testing for s/l broke-a-gen because she has a mom that had breast cancer.  Thanks for any help. ...

Op Report - Breast Augmentation
Sep 23, 2010

This patient is s/p augmentation mammoplasty, subsequent removal of implants, and a mastopexy. Now she is once again getting implants placed and the doctor said this: The pocket was adjusted and enlarged by scoring the previous s/l permanent of the capsule. Any ideas? Thank you ...

S/l Lost Compliance In Breast?
Oct 01, 2010

She has some s/l lost compliance to the breast due to radiation but no discrete mass or nodule.  Has mild radiation changes to the skin. ...

Breast Cancer Term
Oct 17, 2010

... a deep lesion showed ductal carcinoma in situ, s/l fella type, with high nuclear grade and focal comedonecrosis. Any help or suggestions appreciated, thank you. ...

Breast Cancer Drug
Jan 05, 2011

anyone heard of a drug that sounds like Tamara for breast cancer?  I know there is Tamoxifen, Tamfen.  It is in reference with radiation and Tamara.  I can't find anything that sounds like this. ...

Breast Needle Localization Sm
Jan 20, 2011

This is a right breast needle localization procedure. He says the following: The mammogram was obtained to localize the core _______ s/l "dense" of the density. I thought maybe he said concordance but he is quite clear soundling like he is saying core-dense of the density. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Disease Associated With Breast Cancer
Feb 10, 2011

oncology  - patient has ER/PR positive but HER 2/neu breast cancer.  Dr says "no evidence of s/l spitkin or spifkin" disease???  TIA ...

Right Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Apr 14, 2011

This is the sentence I am dealing with. I cannot figure out what CL would mean. I am leaning towards CA maybe. I am just not sure. Any ideas? This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the s/l CL. ...

Breast MRI Enhancement Kinetics
Aug 25, 2011

doc dictates s/l "worst enhancement kinetics demonstrate rapid persistent enhancement." It really sounds like worst, but doesn't make much sense to me. Anybody? ...

Please SM For Breast Examination Word
Nov 28, 2011

Doctor dictates "Breasts are absent. s/l "sess walls" are thin.  I could feel no nodularity." Thank you very much! ...

Breast Exam - Please See Statement
Nov 30, 2011

I don't get a lot female exams and not sure of this breast exam statement.  Please help.  Thanks. s/l tail of the breast tissue is easily palpable and full ...

Bird Carcinoma (Breast)?
Dec 26, 2011

Usually very clear Indian doc is saying something that sounds just like "BIRD carcinoma, for which she underwent a mastectomy."  What the heck?  Any ideas? ...

Breast-feeding While Dictating
Jan 13, 2012

Doc slurring words, baby grunting and making a fuss, doc switching breasts, etc, etc, sounded like breast sex with baby for 10 minutes of dictation.  Lovely, absolutely lovely, no wonder no one else wanted to do it.  How many years of education do these docs have under their belts??!!??  ...

Lee-Leggo Changes On Breast Tissue After RT
Mar 04, 2013

Patient is s/p radiation therapy for breast cancer.  Exam shows chronic *dee-leggo* or *lee-legel* surrounding her areolar tissue, right more prominantly than left. Thank you! ...

Breast Cancer Word Help
Mar 25, 2013

This is a pt with recurrent breast cancer. "She now has a stage I breast cancer, ER/PR positive, HER-2/neu negative measuring 6 mm and with an Oncotype DX score of 22 translating to 14% risk of relapse without the local therapy and hormonal therapy. She has had s/l "fibernase or cybernase" as her radiation with lumpectomy." Anyone know what this could be? Colleen ...

Surgical Bra Breast Reconstruction
Apr 25, 2013

I hear Jobs surgcal bra and cannot reference.  Is it Job or Jobs? ...