A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

bowel packed off with sterile "Ortel" - nm - tiredofworking

Posted: Jan 17, 2013

nm

see if you hear sterile towel - nm - research

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Packed Field Of Whites
Oct 31, 2013

I know I have had this before but can't seem to document - packed field of whites??  Can anyone confirm this?    ...

Small-bowel Versus Small Bowel
Jun 08, 2015

I've always just used "small bowel," but then noticed most put "small-bowel," I assume to differentiate it as being part of the intestine as opposed to a small, or little bowel.  Okay, that makes sense, so I stated hyphenating small-bowel.  However, I just got marked off by QA for putting in a hyphen!  No matter what you do or don't do, you're screwed!  I do believe they just look for ways to antagonize so you'll never feel appreciated.  ...

Sterile Talc
Jan 06, 2010

Pleurodesis related . . . The chest cavity was dusted with sterile s/l "a-esta-lized" talc.    Cannot find reference.  Suggestions? ...

Sterile Drapes Placed Using Skin ??
May 13, 2010

This is a Sistrunk procedure: excision of thyroglossal duct cyst.  SOUNDS LIKE "skin righted" sterile drapes were placed using a ____    just below the hyoid bone, which worked out to be a nice location.  Incision was carried through the platysma and flaps elevated superiorly and inferiorly.    TIA ! ! ! ! ...

Fluoroscopy Sterile Prep
Sep 17, 2013

Extremely strong Israeli accent performing cervical ESI using some type of solution for sterile prep and drape that sounds like chlorograt.  Any suggestions?? Am drawing a complete blank. ...

Prepped And Draped In ___ Sterile Fashion.
Feb 02, 2011

Could use some help with this one. This is for a cysto with ureteroscopy and stone basketing. "The groin was prepped and draped in ___ sterile fashion."  It sounds like urgent, but that doesn't make sense. Doesn't sound like 'usual' or 'normal'. Any ideas? Thanks. ...

Sterile Pens Each Time They Chart? Seriously?
May 23, 2012

I was told by a friend of a friend who works in a hospital that they now must use sterile pens each time they chart.  The pens come wrapped in sterile paper and must be used only once.  I guess these pens are purchased at an exorbitant rate by the hospital "suits."  Somehow they all figure out a way to scratch each other's backs.  They screw us out of money, and if that isn't bad enough, they exploit us in this country and then try to do the same to the Indians.&nbs ...

Small-bowel Or Small Bowel
Mar 16, 2010

hypen or no hyphen? ...

Bowel Sounds
Apr 22, 2010

Can anyone offer some different words to describe bowel sounds on the physical exam?  I've looked online and the ones I've found (normal, present, active, positive) just don't sound like what the doctor is saying.  Of course he sounds like he's turning away & speeding up his words when he says whatever it is he's saying, so it could be anything, but it sounds like it starts with an "n" and has a t sound in it and is possibly two syllables.  Any ideas? ...

Bowel Tillitation?
Nov 16, 2010

s/l bilious and bowel "t i l l i t a t i o n" . I am also not sure if "bilious" is the correct word either, doesn't seem to make sense in this context. Any help appreciated. ...

The Bowel Was Retracted W The Use Of A
Dec 16, 2011

xx ...

PC Bowel Movements?
Jan 29, 2014

He is having 1-2 soft, formed s/l PC bowel movements. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you for your help. ...

S/l Ertral Bowel Sounds
Dec 20, 2009

Regarding her s/l ertral bowel sounds, stable.  That's all he says about this, so not much to go on. ...

Small-bowel Follow-through
Aug 06, 2010

Can anyone please give me a reliable source to verify the correct way to type small-bowel follow-through?  Appreciate any help.     ...

GI Surgery, Bowel Divided With A GI ...
Mar 27, 2011

The bowel was then divided proximally and distally with a GI something and then a specimen removed. Loud noise in the background so cannot give you a s/l.  Thanks for thinking about this so early in the morning!! ...

Bowel Or Bile Aspirated?
Nov 22, 2013

im second guessing myself on this, any opinions out there?  bile or bowel??  tks for help The Dreamtome RX catheter was inserted into the distal common bile duct. The wire was advanced into the common bile duct. The catheter was advanced. ___________ was aspirated. Contrast was injected. ...

Cardiac Cath Term...sterile "rebuff" Sm
Feb 19, 2013

At the end of the procedure, after sterile s/l "rebuff" of the area, the sheath was removed and the TR band was placed to achieve hemostasis. ...

Small Bowel Obstruction Surgery
Dec 28, 2010

s/l  Nafish intraabdominal retractor.  WHAT?? ...

*Wooltrac* Retractor Was Then Placed And The Bowel Retracted Out Of The Way.....
Apr 06, 2012

I have looked and looked and just can't seem to find this.  Thanks. ...

There Were 8 Through-and-through Injuries Of Th Small Bowel With Gross Spillage
May 10, 2010

of s/l "suck-a-sue-tericus" throughout the perintoneum.  ...

Endoside Or End-to-side Repair (small Bowel)
Oct 25, 2010

Someone had some small bowel removed and an ____ repair.  I can't tell whether she is saying endoside (which I can't find) or end-to-side (which I'm also not finding much pertaining to the bowels).   Tx. ...

Patient Has Irritable Bowel Syndrome And Has Taken Some S/l Flagulent Levaquin For That. TIA ~nm~
Oct 25, 2009

xx ...

Gaseous/gastric? Dilatation Is Noted At The Small Bowel.
Feb 25, 2012

ABDOMEN, 1 VIEW. DATE: ___ [DATE]. HISTORY: Abdominal pain. FINDINGS: Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Degenerative changes were noted within the thoracolumbar spine and isolytic/isoelectric? destruction is noted of the left hip.  CONCLUSION 1. Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Findings have speches of a small bowel obstruction. 2. Isoelectric destruction is noted of the left hip. HISTORY: Abdominal pain.FINDINGS: (Gaseous or gastric?) dilatation is n ...

Doc Says Pfannenstiel Sterile Incision Or Stab Incision?
Feb 05, 2010

Pfannenstiel stab incision or sterile incision?  Any help will be appreciated! ...

S/L Kile Or Kyle Or Cheil Staining Of Small Bowel Mesentery.
Aug 16, 2010

See above. ...

Kile Or Kyle Or Cheil Staining Of Small Bowel Mesentery.
Aug 16, 2010

as above ...

Someone Tell Focus Their VR Is Poor;"bowel Tracks" Instead Of Valtrex
Dec 20, 2009

Pay us FULL transcription rate for poor voice recognition that we must spend a lot of time fixing. If it has ONLY a a couple of errors, that would be the only justified reason for less cents-per-line voice recognition pay. Shame on you, Focus. ...

Abdominal Wall Hernia Does Not Appear To Have Any "intract" Bowel.
Jun 19, 2012

? ...

Abdomen Is Soft With "two" Bowel Sounds.
Apr 25, 2010

Patient has SOB and now renal insufficiency.  In PE, doctor says, what sounds like, "Abdomen is soft with two bowel sounds."  The rest is very clear, just never heard it dictated as "two bowel sounds" before.  Does "two" sound right?  Thank you in advance. ...

Doc Dictates "diverticulized" Small Bowel Sm
Jun 14, 2011

I googled the phrase, it came back "diverticulated" small bowel. Is it acceptable to use diverticulated in this sentence? Is "diverticulized" a word? Thank you in advance for any help. ...