A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

bear huggers and Bair huggers - WWZD

Posted: Dec 03, 2009

I've seen this both ways... is it more proper to use the brand name?  Thanks!

Bair Hugger NM - Cathy

[ In Reply To ..]
x

thanks - WWZD

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Is It Weightbear Or Weight Bear Or Weight-bear?
Feb 16, 2010

nm ...

Please Bear With Me As Some Of You Are
Feb 27, 2010

using platforms that use other expander programs.  I used to work for a company that had the expander as part of the program.  I have never used Shorthand, Instant Text, etc.  I have never had to use Word either.  Now I am going to be switching to BeyondTx.  Does this have an expander included, or do I have to incorporate an expander into it, or what?  :).  Obviously, this is not too hard to do, as many of you seem very familiar with all of it.  I just fee ...

Weight Bear
Oct 12, 2010

Is it weight bear or weightbear - one or two words?  My spell check says two words by QA says one.  What I found on my own that it actually should be bear weight.  Now I'm really confused.  TIA for any opinions. ...

Bear Down Or Bare Down???
Jun 14, 2012

which one should i use? strain and bear down or bare down?? referring to urine ...

Just Ranting - Bear With Me
May 08, 2013

I just have to vent - bear with me.  We make 100,000 corrections on this  ASR and I get in trouble for the one mistake I made.  I understand I made a mistake and I own up to it, but it irritates the crap out of me when doctors dictate mistakes.  And stupid ones at that!  I mean what about the one I fixed for the doctor (maybe I shouldn't have) who dictated that an elderly patient use a Cepacol SUPPOSITORY for their sore throat?  I can't speak for anybody else, but there's ...

Drug Help - S/l Co-bear-a-zol 20 Mg Daily.
Jan 13, 2011

x ...

Weight Bear Or Weightbear
Nov 03, 2011

weight bear - two words or one (weightbear)  ? Rule of thumb, I always type it as two, weight bear, but one if weightbearing. Anyone know if this is correct? Please and thanks! ...

Bear Paw? When A Patient Is Chilled
Dec 07, 2011

Doctor stated the patient felt chilled and received a "bear paw" as well.  Has anyone ever heard of bear paw? ...