A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

We will get the recommended dose of s/l DVAPT - surgery patient. tia nm

Posted: Oct 13, 2010

x

DDAVP - Jami

[ In Reply To ..]
medication for diabetes insipidus

Similar Messages:

Pulsed-dose/pulse Dose/pulsed Dose Fashion??
Jun 05, 2013

Hi, Its being said the patient wants to take Lamisil in a pulsed dose situation.  I was wondering if a hyphen is needed or not between 'pulsed' and 'dose'; or is it just 'a pulse dose' fashion?? Help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance! ...

Pulse Dose Or Pulsed Dose
Dec 07, 2010

We will give the patient a pulse dose (or pulsed dose?) of 20 mg IM Lasix. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

Recommended FTP Sites?
Oct 18, 2010

I have been working through a company as an IC and now have an opportunity to gain a local account, but I need an FTP site that I can receive wav files and send reports back, does anyone have any suggestions?  The last time I did local accounts they were still using tapes, LOL! ...

Recommended Some Ear Wax Drops *at TC*???? What Is TC? TIA....
Jan 24, 2011

Ear wax drops at TC? The only thing I could find was temperature control, but does that make sense??   If anyone can help, I appreciate it. ...

Andrews School Recommended
Nov 09, 2010

Does anyone know or can recommend the Andrews School? The cost seems to be high for the course. ...

Is Andrews The ONLY School Recommended??
May 26, 2012

I've read so much on this forum trying to get some good information on which school to go with, and all I can find is Andrews, Andrews, Andrews!  How can it be the only school that anybody seems willing to recommend?  Is the forum just overrun with Andrews students or is it truly the only school that anyone knows of that prepares you for the CCS exam upon graduation?  How can that be?  And believe me, I'm not criticizing the school or anyone for their opinion, I jus ...

Drug Recommended: Ibumetin ?
Oct 26, 2012

I know I'm hearing "Ibumetin" correctly...how often do you hear doctors recommending drugs that aren't offered in the US?  He's a native speaker, and there's no mention of the patient traveling abroad.  Is there some other drug that sounds similar?  His dictation at bottom. http://www.drugs.com/international/ibumetin.html TREATMENT PLAN:  Anti-inflammatories.  Ibumetin would be recommended.  Patient reports she had an episode of a lower GI blee ...

Recommended Companies (private Msg Me)
Sep 08, 2014

I'm really thinking about jumping ship from MModal.  I've been there for 8 years, being a QA/editor for half that and have been nominated for MT of the year 4 times.  Recently it seems they've put a target on my back and I think I need to get out.  I have been out of the business loop for that time, so I don't know what's out there.  Are there any places you would recommend?  Any you would recommend to stay away from?  I know going to Nuance ...

Recommended Job Sites/Companies?
Oct 03, 2014

I'm currently in CareerStep and hoping to be done with my training in the next month or so. I'm trying to get a jump on companies I might want to apply for, and I'm not sure if I'm really getting anywhere. Many of the companies on GlassDoor are geting barely 2 out of 5 stars! CareerStep partners with a bunch of schools as well and I can only get information on about half of them off of Glassdoor. So any recommendations OR companies to stay away from would be great! ...

Recommended Online Certification Programs?
Nov 04, 2010

Hello---I am a stay at home mom that is interested in becoming a Medical Transcriptionist. I am looking for any recommendations on an online certification or training program. There are so many out there, and I am leery of being scammed or overpaying or completing a course that is not recognized, etc. Does anyone have any recommendations for me? I definitely need it to be online, from home, and would prefer a shorter timeframe. I already have a Bachelor's degree (in an unrelated field ...

Anyone At Accentus Have A Slower Upload Speed Than Recommended?
May 04, 2012

I can't get a 1.5 MB speed without a major expense, and I'm worried this will slow me down. Thanks for your help :) ...

Not Dictating Mg With Dose...what To Do?
Nov 25, 2009

The doctor is not including the word mg with doses of medication. Do I just transcribe what I hear or insert it? IE- simvastatin 10, vitamin E 400 b.i.d., metformin 850 b.i.d., ibuprofen 400 p.r.n ...

Methotrexate Dose?
Aug 23, 2010

I'm having a little trouble with this medication dictation.   "3.  Methotrexate 25 mg/mL 0.9 cc weekly injection."  Then she says "4 needles 1 mL (s/l u or unit)/125 g1." What I can't figure out is if she is saying 4 needles or if she is dictating the #4 and "needles" is a medication that I can't find a match to online.  Can anyone shed some light here, please? ...

Necon Dose
Oct 27, 2011

The doctor is clearly saying Necon 1-4-slash-325, but I am finding the dose to be 1/35. ...

Medication Dose - O.a. O.d.
Nov 16, 2013

doctor is listing medications, Lasix 40 mg daily, atorvastatin 80 mg daily, Inderal 120 mg o.a. o.d.   has anyone heard of o.a. ?   tia! ...

Nitroglycerin Dose Translation
Jul 28, 2011

looking for help with dosing verbage:  Dictated:  Nitro one one 50th sublingual.  googled and saw nitro 1 50 but would rather hear from an MT...  Any ideas how to transcribe this?  Thanks in advance for all help.  ...

Pristiq Dose 2 - 25 Mg Daily Or 225 Mg?
Aug 02, 2011

Hey all, I am trying to figure out if Pristiq can be dosed at 225 mg?  The website I use for dosing doesn't say that.  The doctor says, "two twenty-five mg daily."  He doesn't say two hundred and twenty-five mg daily.  However, I see that Pristiq comes in 50 mg, so if the dose was 50 mg why would he say 2 - 25 mg?  LOL!  Just checking to see if anyone has an idea. Thanks, Chris ...

Diabetes Med Dose Timing A.c. And B.s. Wbs
Feb 28, 2014

If a doctor dictates  Glucotrol 10 mg p.o. a.c. and b.s.   - i got the a.c.   but what does the b.s mean?  I thought maybe b.s. was before supper, but that would not make any sense.  before meals and before supper? AND Metformin 1000 mg p.o. WBS - what is WBS and how is it correctly "written"  w.b.s.,  WBS, wbs?? ...

Radiation Dose Reporting - Sm
Jul 21, 2014

Regarding the DLP - I've seen it written variously mGy-cm, mGy•cm and mGy.cm.   Becuase it's a product, my inclination is think that the second (with the dot used as in mathmetical publications to indicate multiplication) is correct but just not sure.  Anyone have a definitive answer & reference?   Thanks :)  ...

Titrate Nitroglycerin Dose To Pink 3???
Nov 10, 2010

nm ...

Psych Medication S/l: BENAP (dose 12 Mg P.o. Q.a.m. And 18 Mg P.o. Q.h.s.)
Jun 04, 2013

pt. has delusional thoughts, depression and difficulty concentrating.  drugs include s/l: BENAP (dose 12 mg p.o. q.a.m. and 18 mg p.o. q.h.s.) thanks for any help! ...

Is It "high-dose Rate" Or "high-dose-rate" Brachytherapy.
Jul 29, 2010

:) ...

Alginate Donor Lymphocyte Infusion Dose
Aug 30, 2010

Would I write the following with subscript? I thought subscript was frowned upon. Would I abbreviate part of "per cubic gram patient weight" The patient received a total of 224 x 10 to the eighth nucleated cells or 0.37 x 10 to the eighth with a total CD 3 dose of 16.96 x 10 to the sixth per cubic gram patient weight. ...

Epilepsy Drug. ESL. We Can Try S/l AP Tune (no Dose, But Says Something Like A 1-time Usage) Nm
Aug 11, 2014

Another clue, populated by VR as Pap June ...

Her High Dose Of SSRI Would Most Likely Have S/l Un-master) Into A More Chronic Manic State.
Nov 19, 2009

thanks guys!!! ...

Would You Hyphenate "a 3 Year Follow Up" Is Recommended
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Whoever Recommended That "Boostaroo" Thingamabob--THANK YOU!
Jul 02, 2012

I ordered it last week from Amazon, received it today, and put it to use just a few minutes ago for a dictator who didn't want to speak into the mic.  What a difference!  It amplified the volume so much so that I had to put my volume on the lowest setting and it came in beautifully!  Sad that we have to destroy our ears like this, but so much better than cranking the volume and still having a report full of holes. Thank you again for the wonderful recommendation!  ...

Radiation Oncology: 36 Gy Is Not Necessary, And Lowering The Dose To 25 To "thirty Sixty"
Jun 05, 2010

It may be that a total dose of 36 Gy is not necessary, and lowering the dose to 25 to 30/60 may be an appropriate approach, if there is a CR to chemotherapy. ...

High-dose Ifosfamide Per The Cedars-Sinai "T18 Or TAT" Regimen.
Jul 06, 2012

Given his metastatic disease, he started systemic therapy with high-dose ifosfamide per the Cedars-Sinai "T18 or TAT" regimen.  Pt with pleomorphic sarcoma.   ...