A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Thigh tourniquet s/l incligged.....? - nn

Posted: May 09, 2011

A thigh tourniquet s/l incligged the 300 mmHg was used during the procedure.

I cannot figure this out for the life of me! He is saying something that sounds just like incligged...not increase. Any ideas?

inflated? - nm - EAL

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

exsanguinated. nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Can you hear exsanguinated and inflated to in there?

Nevermind - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
double post

Similar Messages:

Word Help With "thigh Tourniquet S/l Incligged To 300 MmHg..."
Nov 20, 2009

Report is for an open reduction-internal fixation of left ankle. Th e word I can't figure out is in this sentence: "The thigh tourniquet s/l incligged to 300 mmHg was used during the procedure."  any ideas... inflated, elevated, applied would work, but definitely does not sound anything like INCLIGGED...this is driving me insane... ...

It (the Thigh) Was Elevated To "esmarking", Tourniquet Inflated
Sep 29, 2011

1) Surgery site was discussed, "cleared upon a mark." 2) It (the thigh) was elevated to "esmarking", tourniquet inflated. ...

Type Of Tourniquet
Oct 06, 2010

surgeon doing a breast reduction - "I placed a s/l Young's tourniquet sponge at the base of the breast..." - can't find a reference to this anywhere. ...

S/l SHEEBLEEKUS Over The Left Thigh
Jul 12, 2011

His knee also buckles, and he also has some ___ over the left thigh.  PT has multiple bulging discs in lumbar spine ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Tourniquet Ischemia
Feb 08, 2012

Hi: I am doing an ortho report and the doctor says tourniquet ischemia. Is this a word(s)? TIA MeL ...

Diffuse "modeling" Of Thigh?
Jan 31, 2011

Is that right? Can't find anything about it. Dictator is referring to the color of the thigh on physical exam. TIA ...