A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Syncopal episode likely, SL "basal vagal do do" GI illness. - MG1980

Posted: Feb 27, 2010

Any ideas on this one?

Syncopal episode likely, "basal vagal do do" GI illness.

How about this... - listening

[ In Reply To ..]
...likely vasovagal due to GI illness.

vasovagal due to GI illness - HoneyBee

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

To Be BOS Correct, How Would One Write This: 3-4 Minute Episode, 3 To 4 Minute Episode Or 3 To 4-mi
Jul 09, 2013

I question things now that I never before questioned in my life!  Thanks for any help. ...

Vagal? And Hypotensive
Oct 06, 2010

The patient had an injection.  Dr. states that after the injeciton she became "vagal" and hypotensive.   Is this the right word?   Thanks ...

Illness Can Be Viral Causes By
Mar 04, 2011

(doctor is mumbling so I don't know how much help I can be) but it sort of s/l "genvio-thumb-tising-shrink-to-vitis".... ...

Outsourced Episode On Dewali Holiday
Jan 03, 2011

Did anyone see this episode a few days ago? Very interesting. I don't usually watch this, caught it by accident this time, but could we learn something about the Indian culture to help us get our jobs back??? Am I just dreaming or crazy? Still not back to normal after being forced out of my $20/hour job by NJA and min wage, now working at one of the big box stores for a little more, a lot of lifting, but can make it with partial unemployment. It's hard to start over at my age 60+ but I ...

Fitivo-basal Estroqu
Aug 11, 2010

Sounds like fictivo-basal-estroqu... has gait unsteadiness...I believe it was a type of operation. ...

Basal Cell Carcinoma Description
Nov 05, 2009

a small, raised lesion that actually appears to be a basal cell carcinoma.  It is in the vermilion border.  It is associated with some dimpling in the center and has the rather typical pearly appearance with two injected vessels.- does anyone have a guess as to what sounds like "two injected vessels might be.?  This lesion is on her lip.  ...

Left Basal Ganglia Hematoma- Help Please
Jul 19, 2012

I can not understand a particular line in this dictation. It sounds like he is stating: He was taken to the hospital where he was admitted with a CT of his head showing a 2-1-3 sign on the left basal ganglia hematoma... The bold italic part is where I can not understand the dictation. Any idea what this might be?     ...

Basal Versus Basilar Cistern In Cranial CT
Nov 17, 2009

In a cranial CT I have always transcribed "basal" cistern, but in the report I have, the doctor clearly is stating "basilar" cistern.  The Stedman's electronic dictionary I have shows "basal" cistern also.  Can someone tell me which is correct, or are they interchangeable?  Thank you. ...

Increase Her Basal Metabolic Temperature With Increasing *syn V 3*? Thanks. Nm
Mar 06, 2011

nm ...

Biopsy Of Basal Cell Carcioma On Eyelid.
Feb 28, 2012

Excisional biopsy of right lower lid basal cell carcinoma.  A marking pen was used to outline the "pearline" nodule.  (does this mean pearl-like - ??) Thank you! ...

DaTscan Showed Asymmetric S/l Radiotration Noted In The Basal Ganglia - Sm
Jan 29, 2015

He says this is consistent with Parkinson's.   ...

Basal Cell Carcinoma Excised By "o Dara" Treatment.
Feb 03, 2011

? ...

Deviated "strange" Into The Left Basal Vein Of Rosenthal,
Oct 25, 2011

On MRA of brain with AVM.  The arterial supply is predominantly from the left anterior choroidal artery, with smaller contributions arising from the left posterior choroidal artery and lenticulostriate perforating vessels.  There is a deviated "strange" into the left basal vein of Rosenthal, left thalamostriate vein, and left anterior septal veins. ...

Basal Joint Versus Basilar Joint
Jul 16, 2012

Are they both the same thing? I've had doctors dictate both and was curious if they meant anything different than thumb CMC? Thank you :-) ...