A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Surgery for abdominal aortic aneurysm - g-mom

Posted: Jun 15, 2010

Sounds like hypigastric???

epigastric? - is it an ESL nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

S/l Cente-eric Aneurysm Or Cente-aortic Aneurysm
Jan 22, 2010

thanks ...

Ascending Aortic Aneurysm
Nov 22, 2009

Left heart catheterization demonstrated no coronary artery disease, but evidence of a proximal focal ascending aortic s/l thacular aneurysm/penetrating ulcer versus pseudoaneurysm. ...

Some Type Of Aortic Aneurysm
Oct 17, 2012

On echo...dilated aortic root with _______ _______ aortic aneurysm of 4.0 cm. Sounds like ______ Haughton aortic aneurysm or "THEEK" Haughton   I know Haughton classifications are used at times, but I cannot figure out the other name with it. Any help with this one? Thanks in advance! ...

Aortic Aneurysm Stent Graft - "stork Wire?"
Aug 05, 2012

I am working on an ops aortic aneurysm stent graft. Is the term "stork wire" a real term. I can't find it anywhere and my surgical word book is OLD! LOL Thanks for any help. ...

S/l *hydrogen Or Hydrogrip??" Clamp..using It In Repair Of Abdominal Aortic Aneursym.
Jun 09, 2010

x ...

Need Help With Aortic Root Replacement Surgery!
Apr 05, 2014

During the surgery, the Dr. says the following: "He is being brought to surgery today for aortic root replacement as a (s/l ben tall?)."     I cannot get this one! Any fast help is appreciated! ...

Snits In Abdominal Surgery
Mar 30, 2011

Anyone heard of "linea alba lifted between snits" in abdominal or liver surgery?  Is it an abbreviation?  Thanks. ...

Abdominal Surgery Word/technique
Jun 17, 2010

Percutaneous gastrostomy procedure, same word used twice: "A good light reflex was noted on the anterior abdominal wall. A 1:1 (S/L boh-lowt-ment) was directly visualized." and again "A transverse incision slightly to the left of midline was made where a good 1:1 *** was visualized." I know they use ballottement in obstetrics, and it sounds similar to that, but more like boh-lowt-ment. Also the 1:1 is dictated "one to one" I am assuming it is typed as above, but not sure since I&# ...

Performing Finger Fracture (?) In Abdominal Surgery
Mar 15, 2013

Op Report for open sigmoid colectomy.   ...the mass almost felt concrete over the sacral promontory. A lot of (s/l finger fracture) was performed in this manner, taking care not to enter the retroperitoneal space or structures bilaterally other than the sigmoid. Have not been able to confirm this term. TIA for any help! ...

Laparoscopic Surgery - Fifth Or Fist Abdominal Pressure?
May 15, 2013

nm ...

Plastic Surgery: Measures Excess Abdominal Tissue, "ptongee"
Mar 10, 2011

nm ...

S/l Vesiseal Stapler Or Vestiseal Stapler (colon/abdominal Surgery)
Mar 25, 2014

x ...

Aortic Root Vs. Aortic Groove
Mar 07, 2010

Doing a radiology report, and it s/l doc says... "normal left atrial, right atrial, and right ventricular, and aortic _____ s/l root or groove?"  Can anyone say if 1 is more likely? found both online?  Thanks. Also, mitral annular calcification and ____ thickening. s/l baselet? baseline? Thank you.. ...

Abdominal Surgery S/l "dij" Adhesions
Dec 18, 2012

Abdominal surgery for lysis of of "dij" adhesions and stomach repair. Could this be "digestive" adhesions?? "digestive tract" adhesions?? ...

Aortic Insufficiency Or Aortic Insufficiency Murmur? Sm
Aug 16, 2011

Doc states, "There was no aortic insufficiency murmur, third heart sound, or pericardial rub." Should it be aortic insufficiency, murmur, third heart sound, or pericardial rub or is aortic insufficiency murmur correct? Thank you! ...

Aneurysm Help
Oct 24, 2009

Rad is stating s/l "sesside" aneurysm. "There is a question of a tiny ______ aneurysm of the anterior communicating artery just at its junction with the A2 segment measuring about 1.5-2 mm."  Any help appreciated! Thanks! ...

Aorto-bi-iliac Aneurysm
Jun 05, 2012

How would you type aortobiiliac aneurysm?  Aorto-bi-iliac, or aortobiiliac?  I've seen both in place, and my gut says no hyphens, but it certainly makes it harder to read that way. thanks! ...

Coil Embolization Of Aneurysm
Mar 06, 2013

Cannot verify whether "interlock"  is a brand name or simply a type of coil or both.  Thanks in advance. ...

Which Is Correct? Paraophthalmic Artery Aneurysm Or
Feb 10, 2010

xx ...

Aortic Stenosis
Feb 21, 2012

normal-mild calcific aortic stenosis in the ascending epigeal function ...

Aortic S/l *Zena* Graft?
Mar 10, 2010

. ...

S/l *neal* Aortic Root....SM
Aug 25, 2010

The 25-hydroxy vitamin D level was quite low at 20.4.  I have prescribed Ergocalciferol 50,000 units twice a week for 3 months and I will recheck the vitamin D level in December.  William also had a cardiac MRI with and without contrast material.  The (s/l) *neal* aortic root was 4.4 cm and maximum diameter..... ...

Aortic Thromboembolism Word Help
Sep 27, 2010

Under FINDINGS The right common femoral artery was in reasonable condition, and after Fogarty catheters were passed distally down both (s/l perfundasemeris) "per fun da se mer is" arteries... ...

Aortostenosis Or Aortic Stenosis?
Apr 20, 2011

In an echocardiogram which is corrrect, aortostenosis or aortic stenosis. ...

Planimetry Area Of Aortic Valve
Jun 30, 2010

Doing TEE:  says aortic valve is trileaflet and has sclerosis with moderately reduced opening.  S/l planimetry area is 1.06 cm2. ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

S/L Ariata Clamp. Dr. Dictating Aortic Bifurcation Procedure. Sm
Nov 04, 2009

"We gave the patient 5000 units of heparin, waited 3 minutes, and then placed Ariata clamps." I have looked. Could find nothing.  Thanks.     ...

Echo - The Aortic Valve Is Sclerotic, But S/l Opens Without Restriction
Mar 20, 2010

The aortic valve is sclerotic, but s/l opens without restriction.   does this make sense? ...

Abdominal Help
Dec 07, 2009

The peritoneum was dissected from the underside of the rectus muscle and further down into the space of s/l "rescue." Suggestions?   ...

Abdominal Ct
Sep 27, 2010

It s/l red pleural but could be one word together.  Does this make sense? "Abdominal CT only demonstrated a large calcium red pleural collection again consistent with her history of tuberculosis."   Thanks! ...