A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Storm door suture?? - MSmt

Posted: Oct 19, 2012

Cannot find a reference but sounds clearly like "storm door suture."   Surgery is a cold knife conization.

Sturmdorf. - PAMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thanks! - MSmt

[ In Reply To ..]
How funny. Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Mild Chromic Suture Or Myochromic Suture?
Jan 22, 2010

xx ...

Suture Track Versus Suture Tract
Oct 09, 2014

Would the correct phrase be suture tract or suture track? Getting mixed results trying to reference this. Just want some professional opinions. Thoughts? Thanks! ...

Swaged Suture Or Swedged Suture?
May 09, 2011

Which is correct?   TIA! ...

Same Boat, Different Storm
May 11, 2010

Am I ever going to get off 100% QA!  Q in all their wisdom takes away (or loses) good or decent accounts, gives us cesspool ESL dictators and incomprehensible blather dicators or just plain old various crud to try to make heads or tails of and then scolds us for not maintaining 98%!!! What galls me is those "reply mandatory" e-mails they send just to rub in how incompetent they think I am, how unworthy I am to be working for them...  THEY can't even keep up with each client profi ...

Thunder/Lightening Storm
Jun 08, 2012

What is this companies policy for working during a thunder/lightening storm? ...

S/l Extensory Storm Brevis Muscle
Mar 29, 2010

the diagnosis is strain of the s/l extensory storm brevis muscle. tia. ...

#2 Suture Versus 2 Suture
Nov 27, 2013

Hello, I am just trying to get a bit of information on a subject on hand. We used #2 Ethibond suture versus -  We used 2 Ethibond suture.   How important is the # sign in this case? ...

And The Revolving Door
Jul 25, 2013

known as Probity places yet another ad.  I wonder what the average length of stay for their employees actually is?  Anyone here who has worked for this company longer than a year?  ...

One Foot Out The Door...
Jun 06, 2014

I have landed a part time job (going full time soon) at a Pain Clinic - doing transcription - starting pay $17.  My 35 years experience with radiology helped me get this position.   So much better than the measly 11 I get from here.  This clinic had outsourced and the reports were horrible so they have hired back for inhouse.  There are just 2 of us.  I can get my self esteem back that this place has sucked out of me.  There is hope.... ...

How Many Of You Put Up A Do Not Distrub Sign On Your Door?
Oct 04, 2010

I am really tired of always being interrupted during the day by people so I made me a sign stating I am working and to please do not disturb.  How many of you have done this and does it help keep people from bothering you? ...

New Grad/Exc Work Ethic/ Needs Help/ Just Can't Get My Foot In The Door!
Oct 23, 2009

I need some help. I just recently graduated from an accredited school. They were supposed to have a  2 year apprenticeship program set up and ready to go when I graduated. It fell through. My instructors have told me there is no reason I can't find a job. I am also a licensed veterinary technician. I have years of medical experience and I breezed through my college courses. I have applied to over 200 jobs and nothing yet. My previous employer references praise me and wish I would have ...

Newbies Needing To Get Thier Foot In The Door
Jan 08, 2010

I have just under two years work and did alot of PRN and temp work and recently worked for a company that never paid me for the work that I did.  I am just wondering if anyone knows of or if anyone hires newbies since that is what I would be considered still im sure? I look forward to any information that I can get. Thanks so much for your time. ...

Some Seem To Think MQ Door Is KEEPING Them From Family Time, Decent
Oct 26, 2010

that door as an entry way to better things. Go through it to another job, one that fits you and your family better.  They are out there but it is not fun or easy to find them.  Some, it seems, would rather stay put and whine rather than go after what they want and deserve.  If it is worth having, be it a better job, better life, whatever, it is not gonna be handed to you and if it is worth it to you, it is worth working for. ...

Advice Needed On Coding Career And Getting My Foot In The Door
Jul 25, 2011

So, I've been an MT for 8 years.  Previously, I did medical billing.  I am so burnt out from doing MT and having a dead-end job that I am working towards my AA degree in Health Information Management, then want to get my bachelor's, then would like to go to graduate school for Health Care Administration.  Anyway, if want to become a coder, as I am working my way up the HIM ladder, would it be wise for me to take a job in medical billing first?   I don't ha ...

"door Procedure" If Apex Is Thinned And Dyskinetic
Nov 10, 2009

anyone every heard of this? ...

Suture Help Please
Sep 26, 2011

I never ran into this before!   How to type "0" sutures. Thanks! ...

S/l F-set Suture? F Said Suture?
Jul 06, 2013

I started with fixation of the _____ suture   (s/l F-set or Fsaid)   ty! ...

Suture On A S/l CT5
Jun 12, 2015

running 5-0 Gortex suture on a s/l CT5.   ...

Suture S/l V-Lock?
Dec 30, 2009

Abdominal wound closed in layers using 3-0 Vicryl, 3-0 "V-Lock" and 3-0 Caprosyn.  ...

Type Of Suture Help
Apr 07, 2010

Subsequently, this lead was secured to the left ventricular fascia using two separate [?] sutures.  The leads and the device were subsequently placed in the pocket and the device was secured to the left pectoral fascia using a single [?] suture. ...

Type Of Suture
May 03, 2010

The small bowe was immediately reanastomosed end-to-end using interrupted 3-0 GI silk serial s/l musculo-liber stitches on the outer layer with running 3-0 chromic. ...

Corlock Suture
May 14, 2010

:  I will see him back in the office on a p.r.n. basis.  Will need to have one of the Mitek anchors available for him if we proceed surgically for this, probably with one of their smaller Corlock sutures if available such as a 3 or 4 gauge Corlock suture if possible   dx: right medial epicondylitis ...

S/L Velox Suture
Sep 08, 2010

Dictator says "she did have the s/l velox suture" with C-section.  Cannot confirm this suture.  ...

#1 Vicryl Suture
Nov 21, 2010

If the doc says "number one Vicryl suture, do I wirte #1 or 1-0 or just 1. Thanks in advance. ...

Suture Material
Jan 19, 2011

Monosof? It must be lesion day at the clinic. Numerous patients with superficial lesions and he is describing wound closure. Sounds like doctor is saying Monocef, but that is an antibiotic. The only thing related to suture material is Monosof. Am I missing something? ...

Suture Question
Jul 10, 2011

D:  A s/l mestarti's suture accentuating this antihelical fold was performed using a 4-0 Prolene.   I know this but I certainly cannot find it in my brain today...or anywhere else.  THANKS for helping me!!!!!!!!!   ...

SUTURE USED DURING CABG
Feb 21, 2012

Suture sounds like COROLENE ...

Suture Plication
May 07, 2012

Anyone heard of suture plication?  The dictator has said it 4 times. Thanks! Cathie ...

Dewar 6 Suture
May 12, 2012

Used in repair of ventral hernia - thanks! ...

Statofix Suture?
Mar 20, 2013

OB/gyn OP report. S/L "statofix" barbed suture. ...