A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Stack, Stag or Staxx clamp, gyn surgery - Alida Turner

Posted: Feb 20, 2013

cannot tell if it is Stack clamp, Stag clamp or Staxx clamp for gyn surgery

can you give a sentence please - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Ortho Surgery S/l Vaber Clamp Or Vabar Clamp
Dec 31, 2010

s/l Vaber clamp or Vabar clamp, maybe even vapor.  Can't verify any.  Split the IT band and vessels, then débrided, then cross-clamped with ___ clamp to achieve reduction.  TIA. ...

Orthopedic Surgery Clamp; S/l "beruse" Or "baruz
Apr 06, 2015

Doctor is doing a hip flexor lengthening procedure; the clamp sounds like "Baruz". Somethin like that.    Thanks! :D  ...

Hister Clamp/Hyster Clamp
Apr 10, 2010

Whipple procedure with a pancreaticoduodenectomy and cholecystectomy. Doc keeps saying s/l hister clamp and I don't find evident for either hister or hyster. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

No Matter How Many Keyboards I Try (and I Have A Stack Of 'em)
Jul 17, 2011

What's your favorite keyboard to use to transcribe?  My recent experiment, a multimedia Apevia, which by the way is a piece of junk!  But it was blue and pretty, so I bought it.  I am always trying to find a better keyboard, but none beat my Saitek!  Big letters, spacious keyboard (I have a bit of a wide hand), and lots of fun stuff like background lighting.  Oh, and my company blocks all install (.exe) so my work computer didn't even recognize it........NEXT ...

Pelvis Film - "She Retains Good Bone S/l Stack
Jul 03, 2010

Examination of her pelvis film shows she has moderately advanced degenerative joint disease of her right hip with large femoral head osteophyte and medial wear.  She retains good bone s/l stack?? ...

S/l My Clamp
Nov 03, 2011

This doc has said this on several occasions, a type of clamp.  Sounds like "my clamp" and used as follows:  "Then a My clamp was clamped at the base of the left corpora."  Have tried mai, mey, my, mye, but all to no avail and cannot document this.  Any ideas? ...

Mastectomy Clamp
Oct 20, 2009

"adea"???? clamps were used with a green towel --- I can't find any clamps that resemble this ...

Alyce Clamp?
Jan 04, 2010

Has anyone come across this?  A surgeon just spelled this for me - he rarely spells anything and is one of the more reliable dictators.  I can, of course, find references to this spelling on the internet, but none that I'm totally confident in.  Is there actually an "Alyce" as well as an "Allis" clamp?  (surgery is a hemorrhoidectomy) ...

What Kind Of Clamp?
Jan 28, 2010

The uterus was clamped at the adnexa with a large _______ clamp. I really can't tell what it's saying...MAYBE "angled Z clamp", but I don't really know. It is a hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy. What are my choices?  ...

Letho Clamp
Feb 12, 2010

anyone heard of Letho clamp? - A few Letho clamps were placed to ensure good hemostasis around the bladder ...

Gyn Clamp Question
May 23, 2013

GYN clamp: stack clamp, stag clamp or staxx clamp? ...

S/l Leninshock Clamp (gastro)
Jun 04, 2010

Dr dictating anastomosis procedure with "leninchock?) clamps used throughout. ...

Hyphen With Right Angle Clamp
Jan 25, 2012

Hello!  Having some hyphen trouble.    Here is the sentence:  ... and the pedicle of the ovary and tube were cross clamped with right-angles.  Does right angles need a hyphen.  I know if it is "a right-angle clamp," then it needs a hyphen, but what about if it comes later like the sentence before.  Is it "clamped with right angles" or "clamped with right-angles?"  Is this capitalized?  I did not think so! Also, is it supposed to have an "s" on i ...

Clamp Used In Skin Tag Removal. Sm
May 12, 2012

I can hear the "k" at the beginning  (I think I can hear the "y" at the end) and s/l straight Kelly clamp The skin tag is on the neck.  They apparently use this clamp in plastic surgery procedures but not sure if there's another type that would be more fitting for a simple skin tag removal.  Thanks! ...

Crossclamp Or Cross Clamp
Aug 08, 2013

"removed the crossclamp" or removed the cross clamp"?  ...

Orthopedic - King Kong Clamp?
Jan 20, 2010

Repair of a tibial fracture.  s/l King Kong clamp?  Any suggetions? ...

Stack Splint Or Stax Splint?
Mar 23, 2010

Patient is in a Stack/Stax splint for a distal phalanx fracture. I find both splints in my ortho book, and it seems as though both could be used for fingers..? Anyone know a difference or the more commonly used one? ...

Rebruse Lobster Bone Reduction Clamp?
Aug 10, 2010

as above ...

S/L Ariata Clamp. Dr. Dictating Aortic Bifurcation Procedure. Sm
Nov 04, 2009

"We gave the patient 5000 units of heparin, waited 3 minutes, and then placed Ariata clamps." I have looked. Could find nothing.  Thanks.     ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

Patient Is Scheduled For ORIF Right Hip. We Will Use S/l Dull-meyer Greater Trochanteric Clamp
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

S/l *hydrogen Or Hydrogrip??" Clamp..using It In Repair Of Abdominal Aortic Aneursym.
Jun 09, 2010

x ...

S/l "breast Clamp"??
Oct 26, 2009

This was dictated in a TAH/BSO note.  Please help.  TIA. ...

To Surgery After Appropriate...
May 20, 2011

The doctor dictates: *to surgery after appropriate preparation and today* prosthetic arthroplasty, Austin Moore-type left hip.  What I flagged, I know cannot be completely right because it doesn't make sense.  Any clues as what he may be saying??  Thanks! ...

First Day...ep Lap Surgery
Sep 27, 2011

ep lap surgery ...

Ear Surgery
Apr 22, 2012

The doc is doing surgery in the middle ear region.  He says . . . "The s/l o-moon was retrace with a Wheatland retractor . . " ...

Surgery See Msg.
Jun 30, 2012

A s/l cardio device was used to close the right common femoral arteriotomy. ...

Bladder Surgery
Oct 24, 2009

the area on the trigone was just slightly raised tumor whereas above the left ureteral orifice and slightly down in a **bafond** the tumor was papillary in nature. ...

Nasal Surgery Help
Jan 18, 2010

This guy is talking a mile a minute and I can't slow it down at all.  This guy is talking a mild a minute with no speed control to speak of... 1.  Perioperative _____ surgical pledgets were placed in the nose. 2.  Bilateral _______ splints were placed in the nasal cavity and sutured to the midline with a 3-0 Prolene suture.  (something+astic splints    Almost sounds like full-astic or scho-lastic) Thanks! ME     ...

Surgery Marking Pen
Jan 26, 2010

Hard to understand doc is performing a mastectomy with what sounds like a "ski margin pen".  Any idea of what kind of marker pen he is using? ...