A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Skin: - Newbie

Posted: Aug 13, 2011

Under physical examination

Skin:  Flushed, moist, s/l attached, clear, no rashes??? help please with the underlined.

also, under Neurology: Patient is l somewhat lethargic, but arousable and seems to be oriented most or s/l work? Please help with underlined.

Skin - Newbie

[ In Reply To ..]
Can anyone help me with these please.

Similar Messages:

Skin
Jun 19, 2014

Hear "Skin pink, warm and dry," often. Would this be correct in a black patient? ...

S/l Skin Turgerus?
Oct 31, 2009

x ...

Skin Problem - S/l Del I Ga
Apr 15, 2010

No skin problems other than the apparent s/l del I ga that she does have.  ...

Ellispe Of Skin?
Apr 18, 2010

The specimen consists of an [ellipse of skin?] with a stoma of bowel in the center. Is this right? Does it make sense? ...

Another Skin Question...
Aug 30, 2010

In the physical exam under derm, the patient has s/l "malaz" on the face.  Her only listed diagnosis is fibromyalgia and the rest of her physical exam is normal except she has a dry mouth and erythema around the nail beds.   ...

Skin Embola?
Mar 25, 2012

Dr. dictates:  "Breast exam shows right breast with a slightly mobile, but obvious, mass below the nipple area with retraction of the nipple inward, and appears to have S/L skin embola but no evidence of ulceration at present."  Please help!  ...

Skin Tag Grasper?
Jul 22, 2012

Does anyone know what this might be? It s/l ab-sins. Thanks in advance. "Attention was then turned to the left axilla which was prepped with Betadine. Each of the skin tags was grasped with an ___, excised using an 11 blade, and then the base was cauterized for hemostasis." ...

Skin Retractor?
Sep 07, 2012

Anyone know this type of skin retractor for excising a lipoma from chest wall?  It s/l sins or possibly a-sins. Thank you! The skin was retracted using ___ and then later with army-navy, and the lipoma was dissected free from the surrounding structures using blunt dissection and cautery.   ...

Skin Cancer Help, Please?
Apr 12, 2013

I need help, please, with a word?  Here it goes: The anterior segment is remarkable for papilloma of the right lower lid as well as a lesion just temporal to the right eye that appears to be an old skin cancer lesion or a (sounds like "mevel.")  Thank you so much! ...

Skin Lesions
Feb 09, 2014

Patient scraped her knuckles on a cheese grater.  Doctor dictates, "They have melayer ? and scab, but they do not really appear infected." ...

Skin Rash Cream
Dec 13, 2009

Major mind melt!  This is for a rash under a patient's breast and sounds like "empirazin" 2% cream as needed.  Help!  ...

Skin Ulcers, Wound VAC Or Is It V.A.C?
Feb 24, 2010

Vacuum-assisted closure.  I can't find abbreviation in references, and online it's both ways.  Wondering if anyone knows for sure if officially there are periods in it or not (when client preference not stated). ...

Skin Exam Shows S/l So Lar El /an Tij En Ees
May 24, 2010

Skin exam shows s/l so lar el/ an tij en ees ( 2 words, I believe) and pigmented nevi.  ...

Sterile Drapes Placed Using Skin ??
May 13, 2010

This is a Sistrunk procedure: excision of thyroglossal duct cyst.  SOUNDS LIKE "skin righted" sterile drapes were placed using a ____    just below the hyoid bone, which worked out to be a nice location.  Incision was carried through the platysma and flaps elevated superiorly and inferiorly.    TIA ! ! ! ! ...

Full Skin Survey?????
Aug 12, 2010

I have a quick question. The doctor is dictating "full skin survey". How would this be transcribed? would it be full-skin survey or what? Thanks for the help. ...

S/L Cartilol Skin Involvement
Aug 12, 2010

She was considered for protocol therapy, but she had been progressing rapidly and most recently she developed S/L CARTILOL skin involvement while on salvage chemotherapy.  ...

Skin - Physical Exam
Aug 30, 2010

In the derm part of this physical exam, the patient has "s/l mediastatious changes in the lower legs."  This condition is not referred to anywhere else in the dictation.  The patient has diabetes, OA, fibromyalgia, and she is obese.   ...

Turning Off Skin Markers
Dec 07, 2011

anyone remember how to turn off skip markers? ...

Need Help With Word In Skin Exam ... Psm
Dec 28, 2011

Sentence:  At the base of the neck there is s/l bazillious or vazillious hyperpigmented skin.  I feel like I've heard this years ago but can't put my finger on the word or how to spell it.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Hypersensitivity Skin Reaction
Jan 31, 2012

Looking for geritis, juritis, gyritis, etc.  Something regarding a hypersensitivity skin reaction to acetaminophen. ...

Some Edmi? In The Penile Skin
Apr 12, 2012

entirely normal postoperative penis with some (s/l)edmi in the penile skin   post-circumcision   Thanks for any help!! ...

Skin Edges Approximated With ?
May 07, 2012

s/l ingermell, intermill, ingamel?  C-section.  tia ...

Clamp Used In Skin Tag Removal. Sm
May 12, 2012

I can hear the "k" at the beginning  (I think I can hear the "y" at the end) and s/l straight Kelly clamp The skin tag is on the neck.  They apparently use this clamp in plastic surgery procedures but not sure if there's another type that would be more fitting for a simple skin tag removal.  Thanks! ...

Question For Skin Experts!
Oct 08, 2012

New client, need it to be perfect, cannot find anything on this!   She has scattered open comedones on her bilateral canthi representing Favery Rockashaw? or Fallvery Ruckashaw?   HELP! =) ...

Maybe A Muscle/skin Word
Dec 06, 2012

Abdominal exam reveals a lot of s/l scuria from pregnancy. It is definitely not hernia or scars - any ideas?  Thanks! ...

S/l Atemposis Midrocans ( Pertaining To Skin I Think)
Dec 02, 2009

Anyone know what these words are supposed to be? Thanks, Abby ...

*Alteece* Spray For A Skin Graft Nm
Dec 18, 2009

nm ...

S/l Zentylasma - Skin Disorder On CV Consultation
Jan 02, 2010

He says it pretty clearly but I haven't been able to find anything resembling.  Thanks for helping!! ...

Mole/skin Cancer Term
Jan 25, 2010

PLEASE HELP:  History of multiple moles, moletapia??, early skin cancer.  THANK YOU! ...

Hyphenate? 3/4 Inch Skin Incision?
May 19, 2010

Blood loss was essentially nil as the procedure was done through a 3/4 inch skin incision. Should it be 3/4-inch skin incision? Thank you. ...