A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Sin" adenopathy? - Fatigued Fingers

Posted: Jul 21, 2012

The doctor is doing the neck part of the physical exam, and he says, " Neck is supple "sin" adenopathy or JVD."

Does anyone have any idea what this could be?  Undecided

"sin" adenopathy... - Dymo

[ In Reply To ..]
If dictator is ESL Spanish, could be "sin" which means without. Possibly lapsing into mother tongue.

"Sin" adenopathy - Fatigued Fingers

[ In Reply To ..]
That was it. His accent was so slight I didn't even catch it. Thank you so much.

That's a pretty good one! So what do you... - (see message)

[ In Reply To ..]
...do on something like that if it's a verbatim account!!??? Some QA people are so unyielding when it comes to not making ANY changes! :-D

When I read this question, I was thinking it reminded me of "sans," the French for "without." I didn't know that "sin" is the Spanish word for it. I learn something new every day!

Similar Messages:

Need Help With Cervical Adenopathy
Mar 02, 2010

It sounds like the doctor is saying "but found to have increased serated myo??? cervical adenopathy." Does anyone know what this might be? ...

Abnormality Or Adenopathy
Nov 05, 2010

I have a doc who is saying what sounds like adenapity.  Sounds like he's beginning with adenopathy and ending with abnormality.  Can someone tell me which word they think would fit better.  I'm just having complete brain fog and when I analyze each word individually they both make sense to me.    No mediastinal or hilar masses or _____.   Thanks to anyone who can help. ...

Pulmonary Findings S/l Desenal Adenopathy
Feb 22, 2012

"There is diffuse s/l desenal adenopathy."  This is a heavy ESL dictator, so if someone could even point th way to what kind of adenopathy or lymphadenopathy someone with lung problems might have, I'd appreciate it. ...