A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Radiation Oncology, patient fitted with a "C plus" custom head rest. - vangle

Posted: Nov 17, 2010

:)

google C+ headrest. you should find a few things there. - nycmt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Help With Radiation Oncology Dictation
Dec 11, 2014

The patient has alopecia of the scalp with s. l. ECTAP in place.   Thanks  ...

T2N0P(i)? Need Help On Radiation Oncology Dictation!
Oct 09, 2011

I am working on a radiation oncology dictation and the MD is stating that a breast tumor is measuring s/l T2N0P(i)...I am familiar with the first part of this cancer staging (the T-N part) but can't seem to find any reference to the second portion.  It really sounds like he is saying "P."  I see it referenced as a lowercase p but can't figure it out for sure.  He dictated the lowercase "i" being in parentheses too, but I can't find any reference for that either! An ...

Radiation Oncology: 36 Gy Is Not Necessary, And Lowering The Dose To 25 To "thirty Sixty"
Jun 05, 2010

It may be that a total dose of 36 Gy is not necessary, and lowering the dose to 25 to 30/60 may be an appropriate approach, if there is a CR to chemotherapy. ...

On Radiation Oncology Simulation...Two "dento Rows" Were Placed In The Left Groin Fold.
Oct 15, 2010

She was placed on a pillow with Styrofoam, and her hands were positioned high by holding handles across on her chest.  Two dental _ were placed in the left groin fold. ...

Patient With Head Injury
Jan 11, 2012

Patient with head injury. Was brought to the hospital and became (sounds like uptutted?) ...

Patient With Closed Head Injury - S/P *athacy* And Seizure. Thanks. Nm
Mar 26, 2010

nm ...

Help! Patient Had Head Trauma A Year Ago And Doc Is Dictating A Follow-up (sm)
Oct 03, 2014

Patient had a FU MRI scan of the brain showing "possible punctate area of signal loss in the (s/l greater archeal) imaging."  I was thinking "radionuclide" but not so sure about this!  Thanks for any help! ...

In Radiation Oncology Simulation: "matchline" Or "match-line" ??
Nov 21, 2011

The matchline was determined. Wires were placed over the entrance and exit points of the tangential beam, as well as the matchline. ...

Oncology Patient Is Status Post A (s/l Talo) Pancreas Resection
Aug 15, 2010

My GP is wandering into new fields on me.... The patient is status post a (s/l talo) pancreas resection for cancer on 06/29/2010. Not sure if this should be Talar Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.   ...

The Patient Is Positioned In The S/l *Speckter" Or *Speckler" Head Clamps (craniotomy)
Apr 22, 2010

x ...

7-day Rest .. Or 7 Day Rest - Would You Hyphenate According To BOS?
Jan 25, 2010

x ...

Custom Dictionary
Jun 13, 2011

Can anyone tell me in "simple terms" how to convert my custom medical dictionary from one computer to another?  Boy, I sure hope so!  Linda ...

Dental Surgery: "A Blue 'shof-ee' Plate Was Then Fitted To The Area And Put In Place&
Nov 04, 2010

Dental surgery: "A blue 'shof-ee' plate was then fitted to the area and put in place" (after IMF) ...

Activate IT Without Losing Custom List?
Jun 16, 2012

I've been using the IT Pro 7 free trial and have created a custom list with it. Instructions to activate IT have you download it, although the paid version is the same as the trial. If I re-download it, don't I lose my custom list? How would I save this to import without corrupting the file? I can't find anyway enter the registration number in the free version and my trial ends in 2 days so need to act fast to avoid losing it. Thanks ...

Gross Versus Custom Lines
Jan 29, 2013

Anyone Heard Of "fitted" With Medications
Oct 18, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of "fitted" with medications. It is part of the hospital course.  It sounds exactly like that - "The patient was fitted with naproxen...." I've never heard of this and wondered if it makes sense to anyone.  Thanks, jm ...

S/l IV Rest Or Ivy Rest
May 17, 2010

This is a patient who has a rash and the doctor says, "She is using s/l IV rest on it." Any clue???? ...

Radiation Therapy
May 24, 2010

Dictator talking about s/l cinegray in reference to radiation therapy!  Help please and thanks! ...

Radiation Fastitis?
Jan 10, 2011

I can't figure out what this word should be.  It s/l fest-itis.  It doesn't sound like fasciitis.  Do any of you know what it might be? Postprocedure Diagnoses:  Urinary retention, prostate cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia (obstructive), and radiation fastitis. Thanks! ...

Irradiation Vs Radiation
Apr 18, 2011

Hartmann procedure for radiation OR irradiation of the pelvis...? ...

Radiation..please See Message
Jul 08, 2011

The patient has cervical cancer.  Doc says:  On discussion with her radiation therapist, she is currently on 3.6 of planned 4.5 s/l sentigrade.  TIA! ...

Orthotic Help - S/l Custom "Biozona" Ankle Brace Nm TIA
Oct 24, 2010

Ball Rest?
Aug 31, 2010

The patient was placed at s/l (ball rest) and sent home on s/l (prenal) nutrition and is readmitted for colectomy.   This dictation is so fussy. Can you help please? ...

Foot Rest
Jun 10, 2011

A while back I saw a post on here where an MT was advertising a foot rest that her husband was making that enabled transcriptionists to elevate their legs while still using the foot pedal.  I believe it was taken down before I got the info.  Does anybody know where I can get in touch with her?  Thanks. ...

MedScribe No Different From The Rest
May 15, 2012

I thought I had a great job transcribing for a specialty clinic in Chicago, but lost it to speech wreck.  MedScribe lied and told us it was a computer upgrade for Chicago, but now I'm left here with no work because it all went to speech wreck.  I would have changed over to another account but I was sucked in and believed about the upgrade.  Now I have no work.  Anybody else?, because I have an attorney and he would like to hear from all of us.  This industry is ...

Rest-all? Restol?
Sep 14, 2013

Has anyone heard of what s/l "Rest-all" - placed over bony prominences to protect the skin?  Thanks!  :) ...

S/L Rasp Or Rest
Nov 20, 2013

This 84-year-old female presents with a history of intermittent and variable expressive aphasia with apparent intact receptive capability. I believe that her intermittent episodes of speech ___(s/l rasp or rest) and repetition are do to her underlying expressive aphasia, and I do not find any evidence of an underlying epileptiform etiology. ...

A QC Question For The Rest Of You
Dec 18, 2014

For simplicity's sake, let's say I get a postaudit and it's 90%. Is my QC for the week 90%, or is it the one 90% audit averaged with my other work? OR, if there were 2 post audits, one being 100% and one being 90%, is it 95%? This is something I never got a clear answer on. I'm not sure they know lol. ...

Rest Breaks
May 15, 2015

Does M*Modal pay for rest breaks? ...

Radiation Therapy Terminology? Sm
Dec 15, 2009

Anyone know of a good site(s) to get in-depth radiation therapy terminology?  I have about 50 jobs in queue and have never typed it!  Thought I'd ask here if anyone has a site they like while I continue to look for one.  Thanks a million for any help!  ...