A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt had Dupuytren's release. "Will place him into a s/l amleg extension splint" nm t - Thanks

Posted: Nov 25, 2009

x

splints - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
dynamic dorsal static night time?

Similar Messages:

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

Sx For Carpal Tunnel Release, Guyon's Canal Release, Flexor Tenosynovectomy
Mar 16, 2012

x ...

S/l Buck Offer Splint Or Buccalter Splint
Nov 25, 2009

. ...

Stack Splint Or Stax Splint?
Mar 23, 2010

Patient is in a Stack/Stax splint for a distal phalanx fracture. I find both splints in my ortho book, and it seems as though both could be used for fingers..? Anyone know a difference or the more commonly used one? ...

Foot Splint S/l Dial Splint
May 16, 2011

This is a patient with 1rst metatarsophalangeal joint pain and very limited range of motion.  This is a clip of the file.  The _____ sounds like "Dial".  I have no idea what splint she is referring to.  Help!!!! We discussed her orthotic devices and they were given to her today after the adjustment.  We also discussed further adjustments including extension out to the 1rst metatarsophalangeal joint.  However, the patient wants to wait at this time.  I discusse ...

Help With Dupuytren's Contracture Sm
Aug 08, 2013

The ring finger has a small Dupuytren’s contracture.  I carefully dissected the skin away from that and removed the Dupuytren’s contracture s/l "as-----tal" procedure in order to visualize the flexor tendon of the long finger.   Sorry, I hear as in the beginning and "tal" or just "al" at the end.  Not even sure if as goes with the word or not.  Thanks!  ...

S/l J-mar 2 Setting (Dupuytren/hand Strength)
Jun 08, 2010

This patient has dupuytren disease and the doctor dictates the following: His strength in the right is 50 and 50 by s/l j-mar 1 setting.    Any ideas???  ...

Name Of Leg Extension
Mar 10, 2011

Dr. is describing a surgical history, states:  Left leg surgery with Harnshning extension....yeah, she spelled that word Harnshning, but I can't even come up with a google search for that one.  Any ideas??? ...

USB Extension
Feb 22, 2012

I am looking for something that will add more USB ports to my laptop.  I love my Toshiba Satellite, but it only has two USB ports.  I personally would not have bought it solely for that reason, but got it as a Christmas gift when my old one got worn out and died.  I am not having much luck finding what I am looking for.  I have been to the local Radio Shack, but the kid they hired looked at me like he was just absolutely dumbfounded when I asked.  Any suggestions to poin ...

Flexion/extension
Oct 20, 2009

the doctor is assesing a wrist injury and after addressing flexion and extension, goes into: "pulsar 1/2+, cap refil is 2 seconds"?? Any clue what he is saying? What is standard for the dr to cover on this type of injury? ...

CPC Course Through AAPC Extension
Jun 12, 2011

I'm taking the CPC coding course through AAPC.  I have four months to complete it, but haven't done so yet.  It says on their website that I can get an extension for $29.95 a month, but I can't find anywhere to send it?  Can somebody please help?  Thank's! ...

ICD10 Two Years Extension
May 18, 2012

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/ama-calls-2-year-extension-icd-10-deadline ...

Time To Regroup; UE Extension Ends 12/29
Nov 18, 2012

I am almost 50 and have been in the MT field for over 25 years.  Certified, consultant, national sales rep, own company -- did all that and sold the T-shirts too.  Finally the stress of being an MTSO adversely affected my health so I resumed just being a regular ole MT.  That's a tangent, though... In the last 3 years, two hospital employers outsourced the MT Dept. Of course, both times we were ineligible for unemployment.  I went to work for a service who lai ...

Back Extension And Side Bending Degrees Help
Apr 05, 2012

I am pretty new and trying to figure out what this doctor might be saying.  He is doing range of motion tests on a patient.  He says "Back extension (s/l 50 or 15) degrees."  Then he says "side bending (s/l 50 or 15) degrees."  The patient has severe neck pain.  I am not sure which value the doctor is saying.  Any suggestions? ...

OCL Splint
May 21, 2010

Is there an expansion for this type of splint?  Cannot find anything other than reference to it being a plaster type splint.  TIA.  ...

U&L Or UNL Splint
Jun 18, 2011

Is it UNL or U&L splint? ...

Splint
Dec 12, 2010

The patient does have dressings dry and intact to the lower extremity and s/l lahnad splints in the place to the right lower extremity. ...

Ortho Help - Splint Name
Dec 22, 2009

Patient had a midshaft clavicle fracture and was placed into an 's/l  aloe-fin-air' splint.  He is very clear, but his mind is not on his dictation..... Thanks for taking the time to look! ...

Scrotoplasty And Release Of ?
Apr 08, 2010

She says, "He had a MRSA infection after a surgery was done on March 2, 2010, to relieve his (sounds like) cord D and scrotoplasty. Help?? ...

S/l Ashurnal Splint
Sep 01, 2010

obvious nasal fracture and reposition it in the midline. It was still bent a little bitto the left side, even with this maneuver. He also has a small dorsal bump. An ashurnal splint was placed.   could it be external or internal? ...

S/l Tikio Splint
Oct 20, 2010

The patient has a fifth proximal phalanx fracture and was placed in a s/l tikio splint. This doctor has said this several times and I flag it every time because I can't find it and QA has never provided feedback so if anybody knows the answer I would truly appreciate it.  I left my word books at my old job.  Thanks! ...

Cock Up Splint
Sep 11, 2011

Is it cockup, cock up, or cock-up splint??? Thanks ...

Abduction Splint
Jun 20, 2012

s/l dural fem abduction splint ...

Collaid Splint?
Jun 26, 2013

This is for Boxer's fracture that the patient refuses to wear the standard splint for.  This MD notorious for mispronunciations.  Could be Koloid, calloid, caloid, koiloid, etc. Thx.  ...

Lamb Splint
Oct 15, 2014

Rx: Lamb finger splint. Is this a brand name? or just referring to lamb's wool padding. ...

Release The Hounds!!! I Like It So Much When They
Jun 11, 2015

I get reports from places in the world I've never even heard of.  Thanks, y'all, for clearing up all my work. ...

S/l Release? S/l Mucus Seal?
Feb 19, 2010

with bifrontal pain, continuing after surgical release of a mucus seal, and multiple other operations and surgeries.   sounds like he is saying surgical release? would it be relief? and I tried finding 'mucous seal' would it be mucous cell  ...

Part Of News Release I Just Got
Apr 14, 2010

Our improved operating performance reflects our ongoing effort to leverage CBay's offshore processing capabilities, technology, and expertise to create the most efficient provider of technology-enabled clinical documentation and related healthcare solutions in the market This is probably why the Q is coming up with more and more outrageous ridiculous demands on us.  They want us all Gone - without having to pay UE.  I refuse to make it easy for them by quitting.   ...

Tarsal Tunnel Release
Apr 23, 2010

Typing a followup for a tarsal tunnel release.  Physician says, "The scar has a mild (sounds like kelotic, chelotic, kalotic, cheilotic????), raised area throughout the incision."  Please help!   Thanks!!   ...

Carpal Tunnel Release Help!
Apr 12, 2011

Im stuck on a carpal tunnel release surgery, something about "this included the s/l  hook and hammet, distal extent of the transverse..... ...