A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Please tell me if this is correct... - Evelyn

Posted: Mar 03, 2010

Doc says this exactly but I'm not sure what "chromogen" has to do with BCP.

"Ortho Tri-Cyclen, she takes that regularly now, chromogen birth control pills."

Ortho is the BCP, chromogen are vitamins, .. - BCP

[ In Reply To ..]
listen more carefuly, you might have to change the sentence somewhow, or if you are not allowed, leave it as is.

Similar Messages:

Which One Is Correct? Q.4h Or Q.4 H ?
Nov 10, 2009

n/m ...

Is This The Correct Way Sm
Nov 13, 2009

to type (tibial tubercle plasty) tia. ...

Does This Seem To Be Correct?
Nov 14, 2009

If we do come to surgery, we would probably do both at the same time and do it under an **epidural spinal/epidural anesthetic **in attempt to reduce her risk for recurrent problems there.   This is exactly how he says it in between the ** tia. ...

Is This Correct??? Help!
Nov 29, 2009

"Wound was subsequently closed with 5-4 Ethilon sutures in an interrupted fashion. " The dictator is clearly saying 5-4 Ethilon sutures, not 5-0 or 4-0. Can anyone confirm that?     ...

Does This Look Correct?
Feb 04, 2010

***has chronic kidney disease stage IV with an estimated GFR of 19 mL/min per 1.3 m2.   I am mostly concerned about the 1.3 meters squared.  Is this correct?  ...

S/l Via Can This Be Correct
Feb 22, 2010

At this point, due to the failure of conservative measures, we have discussed proceeding with a subacromial decompression via arthroscopy. tia. ...

Pen Vee-K, Pen VK, Or...Which Is Correct?
Jun 26, 2011

Is there a correct way to transcribe this?  In all of my research, I've seen it Penicillin V-K, Pen Vee-K, Pen V-K, Pen VK, you name it, I've seen it. Does anyone if all of these are acceptable or is there an absolute correct way to transcribe it? TIA and have a great Sunday! ...

F-18 FDG Correct Or F-18-FDG ?
Mar 22, 2011

This is contrast used in PET CTs.    Which way is correct?  Thanks! ...

Why Did QA Correct This?
Apr 21, 2011

I sent in a report with 2 blanks because of a discrepancy.  When I got the feedback, every single time I typed "diabetes type 2" as was dictated, it was corrected to "non-insulin-dependent diabetes type 2."  If that's how they want it, it's okay with me, but it seems a tad like padding the line count! ...

What Is Correct
Aug 31, 2011

What is the correct way to type q a.m. and q day? For some reason I thought I remembered reading we werent' supposed to use the q and should type every a.m. or every day or daily, but I can't reference it anywhere now? ...

Which Is Correct? 70%-90% Or 70-90%....
Oct 08, 2011

xx ...

Just Want To Know If This Is Correct
Jul 01, 2012

I have been told for the past 2 days that there is no work available on 2 of my accounts, and I am wondering if other MTs have been told the same thing.  This is usually not the case, and 1 major account decided not to have TT do their work.  The other 2 accounts I am now on also have little or not work.  Has anyone else had trouble getting work or no work?  This is really beginning to bother me, and when you ask someone in charge on the evening shift they don't lik ...

AM I CORRECT ON THIS? (SM)
Jul 09, 2012

Am I correct that you write  there is kyphosis from C2 to C5, but there is kyphosis from C2-C3?  The hyphen only being used when the vertebrae are next to one another?   Thanks! ...

Is This Correct? SM
Jul 26, 2012

If both those tests indicate that A) He is not at risk for another myocardial infarction, and B) There has been no further deterioration in left ventricular contractility, then I will give him the okay to go ahead with surgery. Is the A. and B. part correct? I wasn't sure about capitalizing the first word after those too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

How To Correct?
Apr 04, 2014

Patient with bladder cancer.  PA clearly dictates "heme-ish looking urine" and "hemey looking urine".  How would one go about correcting this?  It's been a long day and my mind is fried. ...

Re-CT'ing Correct?
Nov 27, 2014

On verbatim acct, is re-CT'ing okay? ...

How Would You Like To Correct This Mess?
Nov 07, 2009

Ever wonder why you miss words that are misspelled, even when you “carefully” proof every page?  If you can read the following, you will learn the answer.    From Cambridge University : O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihn ...

Dr. Says.. By Me, Is That Grammar Correct?
Nov 17, 2009

right-handed white male who previously underwent surgery by me, ...  Or would I change to by myself ...

Which Is The Correct Spelling?
Nov 25, 2009

hemachromatosis or hemochromatosis ...

Punctuation Help Is This Correct?
Dec 09, 2009

The patient is now about 1 week postoperative arthroscopy and debridement of the right knee for a posterior horn tear of the medial meniscus, medial extensor plica, and synovial calcinosis.   tia ...

Correct Wording
Jan 21, 2010

Would are or is be more appropriate in this sentence? On examination of the abdomen, no guarding or hepatosplenomegaly ______ noted. Thanks! ...

Please Help Me With Auto Correct....
Jan 22, 2010

It is suddenly not working. Is there some way it can get turned off?  Thanks. ...

What Is The Correct Way 300mg Or 300 Mg
Jan 29, 2010

NM ...

S/l Correct Perception
Feb 24, 2010

Neuroscan: 100 percent s/l correct perception of 4.31 mm filament bilateral distal lower extremities. Has anyone heard of this?  I couldn't verify.  Thanks! ...

I Feel Like I Cannot Do Anything Correct
Jul 03, 2010

After 25 years all the sudden I feel like I cannot do anything right. MQ must be trying to get rid of experienced MTs. ...

Which Do You Think Is Correct, Or Is There A Standard
Mar 29, 2010

Example:  The patient is a 60-year-old, middle-age/middle-aged female who comes in today for follow-up.  TIA!  I appreciate any and all responses.  ...

Which Word Is Correct?
Apr 21, 2010

Can someone tell me which of the last two words is correct. I think it is cholelithiasis but I am not sure. Thanks a bunch in advance! The preoperative diagnosis was cholecystitis and (cholelithasis, cholelithiasis). ...

Correct Way To Type This:
Jul 16, 2010

Should this be typed (5/10 or 5 out of 10) for: which decreased her pain to about 5/10 or 5 out of 10. ...

Correct Way To Write A1C
Jul 27, 2010

Is it A1C, A1c or A1-C?   ...

How Do I Correct Type
Jul 30, 2010

doctor dictates 15 to 17 millimeters from... is this just 15 to 17 mm from...    or what?? I am obviously suffering from heat induced stupidity. THANKS!!! ...