A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Please help with tablet for menstrual suppression - and birth control (sm)

Posted: Oct 12, 2011

S/l Zahara tablets

TIA for reading/replying!!

Zarah? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Wow, I bet that was it - (sm)

[ In Reply To ..]
I turned it in as a blank, but am surprised it did not come up in a google search with menstrual suppression and birth control included with 'Zahara.' Anyway, thanks a bunch. I appreciate the help!

Similar Messages:

Tablet?
Apr 19, 2013

Forgive my ignorance, but I was wondering if anyone uses a tablet for transcription?  I am assuming you would need an external keyboard, but I am not familiar enough with the newest technology.  Are there headphone jacks and USB ports like laptops?   I want to be more portable.  Or is a laptop my only option?  Thank you. ...

Meor Suppression
Sep 17, 2012

This dr. is driving me nuts -  mean or suppression?  Thanks for any help! ...

Tablet Advice,
Feb 16, 2015

I'm thinking of getting an Android tablet to use mostly at home, in what is laughingly called my leisure time.  I don't know much about how to set it up or install a wireless router.  Is it a very complicated process to set up and is there a steep learning curve to use it?  I don't want to spend any money till I know what's involved.  Any help is appreciated!   ...

History Of DVT - Possibility Of Suppression?
Dec 09, 2010

The knee actually looks very good today, but to ____ cover the hematoma that we had cultured back as there is a possibility of suppression.  Her calf has a long history of DVT. Should it be:  "cover the hematoma that we had cultured back as there is a possibility of suppression in her calf.  Has a long history of DVT. Does suppression make sense in this instance?  This is a new doctor and dictation is very muffled.  Just can't make sense out of this.   ...

Drug Help. S/l Casial 20 Meq 1/2 Tablet Daily.
Jan 03, 2010

x ...

Medication S/l Pro-path-i-none For Dysrhythmia Suppression? NM
Apr 15, 2010

NM ...