A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pap smear results...please see message - mt12

Posted: May 25, 2012

Pap smear was negative for any evidence of malignancy.  Uterine, cervix, and s/l aclack was negative for dysplasia.   TIA!

Maybe oviduct ?? nm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

fornix? - signalfire

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

?uterus and cervical neck - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Maybe adnexa ? (nm) - Mushroom

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Pap Smear Results..please See Message
Nov 30, 2011

The doc is dictating results of past Pap smears and is saying something that sounds like Elso?  TIA ...

Lab Results... Please See Message
Aug 02, 2011

Doc is dictating lab results and says:  His laboratory studies note a urine showing 300 mg percent protein.  What is the correct way to type that?  TIA ...

Pathology Results...please See Message
Aug 09, 2011

Bilateral ovaries:  S/l encorpo avakansia and epithelial inclusions.   TIA!! ...

Liver Biopsy Results....please See Message
Mar 28, 2011

Her liver biopsy showed cirrhosis of the liver with marked s/l rozating perinodular ballooning and Mallory bodies, and lymphocytic cholangitis, suggestive of autoimmune hepatitis and PBC overlap syndrome.   TIA ...

Pap Smear
Sep 04, 2012

Her last Pap smear was 07/25/2012 and showed an ascus with negative HPV, high risk s/l flip-ty-pin.    ...

PAP Smear Or Pap Smear Or Pap Smear?
Dec 05, 2013

Because PAP stands for  Papanicolau, I have alway questioned whether it should be all caps; just the first letter cap or no caps at all.  Thanks in advance for any clarification. ...

Pap Smear Orders -- Indy Lab Submitting Charge
Aug 20, 2014

If an MD submits a Pap order listing both codes V72.31 and V76.2, will there be a problem with Medicare reimbursement? We see a large number of these and have been attempting to verify them on an individual basis, but it's becoming prohibitive. Appreciate any input. ...

Her Last Pap Smear Was "active", But Negative High-risk HPV
Apr 16, 2012

Questioning the active part.  Thanks! ...

Lab Results - DNA
Oct 27, 2009

This is a rheumatology note.  The doctor is dictating lab results. "ANA negative.  DNA positive at s/l ten nine, considered indeterminate" My question is, how is this s/l ten nine result transcribed?  10/9?  10:9?  10(9)?  Anyone? Thanks in advance! :) ...

ABI Results
Jan 19, 2010

results of ABI studies: ...with decreased waveforms at the feet and a pressure of approximately XX at the DT. is that DT, dT or something else? ...

FTR - The Immediate Results ....
Apr 03, 2010

I almost sent a report to QA.  The only reason I didn't was because it was a high line count document and I couldn't risk the possible submission rate due to its high line count.  Not very wise choice of how to grade the submission rate MQ.  I don't like sending a document to the client with blanks, but there comes a time when self protection kicks in.  PM likes the FTR low QA submission rate.  We will see how PM likes it when the clients starting noticing ...

Lab Results
Nov 11, 2010

I'm familiar with PPD, but has anyone heard of such a thing as:  PPBD?  Thanks for your help. ...

Help! EKG Results.....
May 07, 2011

Diagnosis:  Pleuritic chest pain with fever.  The EKG showed a rate of 84, s/l "pear" intervals 138, s/l "cure-ess" 78 with QT of 368, "cure-ess axis" of 34. Am lost when it comes to cardiac!  Thank so much. ...

AST Lab Results
Jan 01, 2012

AST was 30L5. How would you type this? Do you type labs in a paragraph format one after another or do you list them in a bullet format? Thanks ...

Help With CT Abdomen Results Please.
Nov 24, 2009

I'm typing a GYN report.  Patient had 2 abdominal hernia repairs and TAH/BSO 30 years ago.   A recent CT scan showed "posterior anterior" abdominal wall thickening.  This kind if thing always confuses me.  It does not sound like the doctor said "and" in between posterior and anterior.  Is it correct the way I typed it?  Thanks very much.  ...

Lumbar MRI Results
Oct 31, 2010

Doc is reading MRI results and saying what s/l Kerterfield ligamentum flavum.  Can't find any word close to Kerterfield.  any ideas? ...

Bronchoscopy Results
Nov 15, 2010

I did a bronchoscopy and cleared some secretions.  Those secretions showed s/l cytolotic changes of s/l herpes bronchitis.  ...

Why Is It After Getting My Productivity Results
Jan 24, 2011

like such a failure?   Average lines per hour 250+ ASR (which I thought was pretty darned good for our ASR), and average inactive time 1.0 per report.   In the space of the past week, I find my daughter telling me I do not do a proper job in taking care of her son, my husband tells me that his house has never been messier and that I dont care for myself anymore, after scrubbing the carpets my cat puked all over the place as if to prove "I missed a spot" and then the productivity re ...

X-ray Foot Results
Apr 25, 2011

There is a calcaneal spur at the origin of the plantar aponeurosis.  s/l Krukers fat pad has normal radiolucency. ...

Colposcopy Results....
Jun 01, 2011

The patient had a colposcopy with biopsy and the doc dictated:  This revealed cN3 s/l NCI carcinoma in situ on the right vaginal apex and s/l NCI One on the left vaginal apex.   TIA ...

Urinalysis Results Help Please
Aug 26, 2011

Sentence is: We proceeded with a UA which showed trace ketones, small blood, small bilirubin. However, no bacteria and only 1-3 red blood cells, 1-3 white blood cells but 30-40 s/l "hilar cast" ...

Survey - Where Exactly Are The Results
Jan 03, 2012

So . . . uh . . . where exactly are the results of the survey?  LOL ...

MQ Test Results
Jan 04, 2012

Thank you for your interest in the Medical Transcriptionist position with MedQuist. We appreciate that you took the time to complete testing. We have carefully reviewed your testing results against the position criteria. Unfortunately, as a result of this review, these results do not match the position criteria. Once again, we very much appreciate your interest and wish you the best in your career endeavors.  I thought I did well on it! Oh well...back to collecting govt checks lol ...

Survey Results Are In!
Feb 06, 2012

Basically, it says...............NADA ...

CT Scan Results
Mar 02, 2012

Need help with this word please: Patient did have a repeat CT scan and was found to have a (S/L leftic) gluteal hematoma that was new. Any help is appreicated. ...

Test Results
May 02, 2012

my test results for a job were 97 for objective part then 80 for transcription part! i dunno what my weak spots are :( it's probably things i would be able to work through after the first month of employment anyhow   ...

Survey Results Are In
Feb 20, 2013

corporate speak gobbledy gook. Nada nada nada ...

Do You Think They Suppressed The Results
Oct 10, 2013

Bet they never even read what we had to say, and we already knew they didn't care anyway.  Sigh.  ...

Culture Results
Oct 13, 2013

A patient with chronic stuffy nose had a culture taken that found 2+ *grandfather? gram finder* of *cox sion? coccion?* gram stain 2+ respiratory flora grew.  Something along those lines.... ...

Need Help With Word In Cisternogram Results
Mar 20, 2010

I performed a cisternogram on her and it was consistent with normal pressure hydrocephalus with ______ persistence in the ventricles, >48 hours.  The spinal fluid was negative. The word sounds like "pate-zer" or "kate-zer"; the quality of this dictation is crappy.  Any ideas?? Thank you!! ...