A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ophthalmology word nuclear cataract of s/l  "Polevoranes varitey" - ophthmt

Posted: Jun 25, 2010

Doc dictates diagnosis as nuclear cataract of s/l  "Polevoranes varitey"

pulverulent variety? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
/

Similar Messages:

Ophthalmology Word Site
Feb 07, 2011

Can anyone recommend an great opthalmology site to use for reference? ...

Know Of Any Good Ophthalmology Word Books?
Sep 22, 2010

I am looking for a great ophthalmology reference book, know any? Thanks ...

Ophthalmology Is Such A Hard Word To Spell.
Jan 21, 2012

Even the job postings have it misspelled all the time.  Four consonents in a row is a tongue buster.  ...

Ophthalmology Word Sounds Like Secazer 50/50?
Dec 14, 2013

I am doing neuro-ophthalmology and it sounds like secazer 50/50???? I cannot find that word anywhere....HELP  thanks ...

Nuclear Medicine
Aug 31, 2010

The delayed images of the feet show some motion artifact and are count poor secondary to the patient's inability to  maintain stillness.   (Thanks in advance) ...

Cataract Surgery
Jul 07, 2014

Doing a cataract surgery and he says what sounds like curved tires.  Curve tie-ers? Thanks! ...

Utronix??? Cataract Surgery
Jun 10, 2015

This is a cataract extraction operative report.   "Bent cystotome was used to initiate anterior capsular tear followed by s/l utronix to complete a continuous curvilinear capsulorrhexis." ...

Cataract Surgery - S/l Surgi-Gel Lens
Oct 19, 2010

I cannot locate anything via the internet on this type of IOL.   Maybe it's a new type?  Curious if anyone on here could help me out  :) I've flagged it on a couple reports now and have not heard back from QA yet. Thanks!! ...

Furhman Or Fuhrman Nuclear Grading
May 24, 2012

Is it Furhman or Fuhrman nuclear grading?  I find both.  Doctor is spelling "Furhman". ...

Nuclear Medicine Preferred Way To Edit
Apr 24, 2014

Not sure what type of report, the provider "stated nuclear medicine study T one-halves" Various research come up with too many variables of editing T one-half written out T one-half T-1/2 t1/2 What is the preferred version?   Thank you ...

Proper Radiology/Nuclear Medicine Rates???
Jul 20, 2010

Wanting to see if anyone can give me input on what to charge a client for radiology/nuclear medicine transcription.  Straight transcription I know is anywhere from 10 to 15 cpl, if not more.  But anyone out there have good working knowledge of what radiology/nuclear medicine transcription fees should be???   ;-)  ...

Where To Find Examples Of Nuclear Cardiology Tests?
Aug 17, 2010

Anyone have any good sites that have examples for nuclear cardiology stress tests?  I'm doing my first one and am dying here.  Thanks! ...

Cataract Surgery...which Is Correct..cystitome Or Cystotome?
Nov 23, 2010

xx ...

Cataract Surgery And Placement Of Eye Stent For Glaucoma
Apr 08, 2015

For the eye stent part of the dictation, it sounds like the doc is dictating "The (s/l oneone or odeon lens) was used to view the angle structures". Thanks for your help. ...

Ophthalmology Help Please
Jan 19, 2011

I just got a new client that is an ophthalmology group.  The doctor is saying, "Pachymetry measurements by ultrasound pachymetry are 508 microns OD and 510 microns OS.  ___________ are 46.5 x 47.2 flat meridian at 1 OD and 46.75 x 47.75 flat meridian at 1 OS." Where the blank is it sounds like K.A's or Cave's???  Is there such a thing.  I can't seem to find anything similar.  Your help is greatly appreciated. ...

More Ophthalmology
Oct 22, 2013

The patient is undergoing vitrectomy.  "Of note, the anterior segment, she did have significant nuclear ________ with cortical spoking as well as iris synechia inferiorly."  It sounds like "squadric" or something of that nature.    ...

Ophthalmology Question
Oct 17, 2009

I rarely ever get these types of reports and need help with how to type this sentence: His refractive error is a -0.50  +1.25 axis at 170. I do not know where/if to put commas, if it should be typed -0.50 plus 125 or -0.50 + 1.25, or as above sample. Any help would be much appreciated. ...

Ophthalmology Books
Dec 09, 2009

The only ophthalmology book I am aware of is Stedman's.  Is there another one that is better?  I am only a little bit familiar with ophthalmology OP's and need a good book.  Thanks. ...

Ophthalmology Instruments
Dec 10, 2009

Replying to probably old message in Google.  Correct spelling of instruments commonly used in cataract extraction:  Utrata forceps, cystitome.  Procedure: capsulorrhexis.  ...

Ophthalmology Medication Help
Apr 23, 2010

The patient is to discontinue the s/l *Ocuvar* topical eye drops. Searching and cannot find this .. any suggestions? Tia ...

Help With Ophthalmology Terms
Jun 18, 2010

Need some help with these terms that are some type of eye surgery.  They are mentioned in the past medical history. Resident dictates what sounds like "rule-op-sis" to the right eye (spells this rulptoss, which I am sure doesn't spell anything!) and "lul-pop-tosis" to the left eye (spells this lulptosos, which also doesn't spell anything!).  I would greatly appreciate any ideas you have! I am on my last nerve with these students, residents, foreign doctors, etc., being ...

Ophthalmology Surgery
May 24, 2011

It's a cataract surgery. Hemostasis of the *sounds like limbo area was obtained using wet-field cautery. Dictation is very quiet so I can't tell for sure. Thanks in advance! ...

Ophthalmology Surgery HELP
Apr 16, 2014

Patient is having what sounds like some kind of eye surgery. Diagnosis sounds like: Upper "lido matic ecalasia" functionally limiting. Bilateral upper lid ptosis functionally limiting. HELP! ...

Questions About Ophthalmology Report Plz??
Oct 14, 2010

"Very pleased that the glaucoma surgery we did in the left eye is working well and the pressure is nice/tender (thats what it sounds like but not sure if its right) in the left eye and 16 in the right eye."    "The left eye showed a little bit of conjunctiva infection which may be due to the" s/l alfican or elfican? (He changed the patient then to Xalatan). Thank you for helping!!  ...

Opinions On Ophthalmology Transcription?
Dec 13, 2010

I've been editing and transcribing an ophthalmology account for a month now. I find it very difficult with many abbreviations and tests.  I also find it really hard to find things on the Internet related to same, unlike with the other specialties with which I'm familiar. Anyone else dislike ophthalmology as much as I do?   ...

Ophthalmology Spelled Wrong Twice In Ad
Dec 27, 2011

Nobody cares anymore. ...

Ophthalmology Position Testing
Jul 09, 2012

Has anyone tried testing for this?  I cannot get the file to upload into Express Scribe and the dictator is talking warpspeed!  If anyone would like to share how they did it, I would appreciate it! ...

Ophthalmology Exam S/l Dismaculan Vessels
Jun 15, 2010

The doc says "Retina examination shows normal _____ vessels." After having googled and googled, I wonder if he is saying disk macula and vessels or maybe disk-macula and vessels.  I have found a hyphenated "disk-macula" but only once, so I don't know whether to trust this or not. And it could be something else.  It could be "dis-something," but I just can't find anything that begins with "dis" related to eye anatomy. It could be "disk," which actually would make some sen ...

S/l Sung Examination- Ophthalmology Report
Nov 17, 2010

s/l "song or sung examination shows a clear transplant in the right eye and increasing nuclear sclerosis in the left eye." ...

Ophthalmology....occupational Therapy.... Brock String And
Oct 28, 2009

nm ...