A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Older rheumatoid arthritis medication? - Sheri

Posted: Sep 23, 2010

Does anyone know of an older RA medication that s/l kolt?  The only reason it was stopped is b/c there were newer medications available and I can't find anything, given that she sould be saying just about anything that starts with a "k" sound and has one syllable.  Thanks!

Gold was used in the past - Irisella

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

They still use gold to treat arthritis. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
z

Similar Messages:

Medication For Either Osteoarthritis Or Rheumatoid Arthritis
Feb 07, 2011

drug sounds like: Inbumatone or invematone?  ...

Patient With Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis Taking Medication *se Vel A*?? Thanks. Nm
Jul 19, 2010

nm ...

Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Sep 20, 2010

"The patient gives a good history of symmetric inflammatory disease with onset and stiffness that are consistent with a s/l seenya rheumatoid arthritis.  She does not have a significant family history, but she is a smoker, which is a known risk factor for developing RA." I'm unsure if the dr. is changing her mind midsentence and wants to say "that are seen in a" or if she's saying "with a seed of" or something completely different.  I thought she might be saying "senior" but ...

Test For Rheumatoid Arthritis
Mar 13, 2010

s/l a strong re-speck-ture  - test for rheumatoid arthritis.  ...

Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine
Jun 20, 2011

Seropositive rheumatoid arthritis being treated with leflunomide and "evadafept".  Any suggestions?  TIA.  ...

Hearing Loss/rheumatoid Arthritis
Oct 28, 2009

Anyone out there have any hearing loss? I have developed significant hearing loss. My ENT has encouraged me to keep transcribing, with the use of a boosted headset and I am trying. Telephone use is very difficult and almost non-existent. Boosters do not help. Also diagnosed recently with RA and having difficulty with my fingers, but not letting it get me down. I am on treatment that is working well. Just wondered if anyone else is having any of these issues and how they are dealing with them. Th ...

Medication For Psoriatic Arthritis
Jan 09, 2012

Looking for help with a medication that s/l tagarek for psoriatic arthritis.  Anyone got any ideas what this might be? ...

Pt With Rheumatoid Arth. Doc Says ...
Mar 19, 2010

i talked to her about the disease modifying "antilimatic" drugs ???? ...

Rheumatoid Factor.
Feb 02, 2012

I need to know how to transcribe rheumatoid factors.  He dictates as "Rheumatoid factor was 25-80/25:80."  He didn't dictate titer or u/mL. ...

Older Folks
Oct 26, 2011

Anyone in their 60's (I'm 66) who is studying to become a coder?  If I begin with Andrews, I will be probably 68 when I'm ready to apply for a job.  Is this realistic, or should I save my money?  Thanks. ...

Testing For Older MTs
Mar 26, 2013

Okay. I've been out of MT school for 40 years (seriously). That was when it was Secretarial School. Now the new testing on some sites SUCKS.. Instead of just having us transcribe in the objective - they have those idiot grammar questions. Well after all these years I find some of the things on that stupid. I have passed two and failed two. How can I have different results for different companies. Run on sentence, fragmented sentence - really - we type and edit (if allowed) as they d ...

Re: Companies Discriminating Against Older MTs...
Oct 18, 2010

I don't know any young people who are even slightly interested in MTing.  Don't you think the companies have very little to choose from except old people to do MT anymore? ...

Have Any Of You Found That As You've Gotten Older, Other Variables Aside... Sm
Oct 13, 2011

that it's harder to pull these lines? Don't get me wrong, my speed has also been impacted by some of the changes that we've seen in the industry over the last few years, but I just don't have the energy, so to speak, that I had when I was younger to crank out lines in a high-producer range.  It's so tiring to try to maintain a steady frenzied pace for eight hours.  I'm not a machine.  Just don't know what to do. I need the money, but I just can& ...

Older (age) MTs Leaving Questions
Sep 20, 2012

Okay, I have a question for those of you 55+ that have or are considering leaving the MT world.  I have been considering it myself but I'm afraid at this age to go back to school for anything else.  Already did that for MT and well everyone knows how that is going these days for most, so very scared to jump on that again along with the cost versus expectations of working, getting hired, and length of employment, etc.  (Not to mention at this point my memory is terrible as wel ...

I Am On An Older Version Of DQS With A Hospital And I Am Having
Oct 31, 2012

tremendous lag in upload and download.  Not sure what to do.  I am having Comcast out here and call MQ but so far no luck finding out what caused this. ...

How Do You View Older Messages?
Apr 24, 2013

(Like, say, from yesterday). ...

Maybe I'm Just Getting Soft-hearted In My Older
Jun 05, 2014

More and more I find it difficult to not shed tears during a report of a baby being sick or of a spouse who is struggling and depressed after losing their loved one. Especially hard when the dictator has to pause to gain composure before continuing.   ...

Check Rheumatology Labs, Including Rheumatoid Factor, Anti-CCP
Sep 08, 2010

This patient could possibly have gout, fibromyalgia, OA, RA, psoriasis...among other possibilities.  "Check rheumatology labs, including rheumatoid factor, anti-CCP, ANA, sed rate, CRP, CMP, CBC, Lyme.  The patient had a s/l 'dipsticks all the time.'  Check an ACE."  The doctor did pause after "had a" so that may not be part of the sentence.  In that case, it sounds kind of like, "The patient gets sticks all the time."  I'm not sure if either makes sense.  She does mention ...

Express Scribe - Anyone Know Where I Can Get An Older Version Of This?
Mar 26, 2010

got new computer and uploaded express scribe but the new version seems to take FOREVER to load up my dss files.  I miss my old version!!!  Anyone know where I can find an older version to download?   Thanks!!! ...

Wiping Older XP Computer Clean
Dec 30, 2011

I have an XP computer that I no longer use.  I have a Vista I am currently using.  The XP had gotten slow, was freezing up constantly, etc.  On Vista, you can wipe the hard drive clean back to its condition when it was new, but I believe you have to have the CD to do this on XP.  Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can start over with the XP if I don't have a CD to do it?  I would like to get the computer hooked back up and have 2 computers.  ...

Express Scribe Older Versions
Jul 29, 2013

I've read posts that suggest downloading older versions if the newest version causes trouble with files (which it is).  Yesterday I tested with a really great company that I hope to work for.  There were 4 test files on MTTest that I used Express Scribe 5.57 (newest version, free 14-day trial).  One test made it through, but the other 3 did not.  I did keep getting kicked out of the company's website after test dictation.  Then I'd come back in and go thro ...

Does Anyone Have An Older Version Of Express Scribe
Aug 28, 2014

Mine got deleted after I had to get a complete reinstall. It's not on either of my flash drives, it's gone. Does anyone have a copy of an older version with less complicated features and crap that I can get a copy from you, please? This program is no longer truly free. You download the "free" version and in 14 days you are locked out of it unless you pay. You can't use "all the features" which simply means the foot pedal option does not work anymore. This company d ...

ACR Arthritis?
Aug 25, 2011

The patient has ACR arthritis.  I can't figure out what this means.  He is having rotator cuff issues.  Thanks. ...

Need Info On MTS Of Texas - Older Posts Are In Archive
Jul 28, 2010

Need to know if the situation has improved at MTS?   Would appreciate any elaboration by MTs who are there and making this company work for them.   Thank you - MT is Me ...

Any Current Info On Inscribe? All I See Are Older Posts
Aug 14, 2014

nm ...

S/l Degenderbosty Arthritis
Nov 07, 2010

Know what this could be?    s/l degenderbosty arthritis    ...

AROBIA For Arthritis?
Jul 12, 2011

I cannot seem to get a good sound for this.  Thanks for a clue!   ...

Empty Arthritis?
Aug 03, 2013

An ESL is enumerating the surgical risks of hand surgery. He lists osteoarthritis and what sounds like "MT arthritis". [That would be like what we get from too much typing;)] Seriously anyone have an idea what this could be. I have researched many kinds of arthritis and the closest I can find is enthesia-related arthritis which appears to be a child ailment and the patient is not a child.    ...

S/l Ageefacee Joint Arthritis
May 05, 2011

Doc says: "Patient has some s/l ageefacee joint arthritis." In googling I found "age facet joint arthritis" but I have no idea if this is right. Can this be right? Who pronounces "age" as "agee"?? I also thought "facet" was pronounced as "fah-SET." This doc is not ESL. He is usually clear as a bell. Does anyone know what "ageefacee" might be? Or is this guy yanking my chain?? (Yes, I'm paranoid <g>) ...

Arthritis Type Pain
Apr 28, 2012

Ever heard of a joint pain / arthritis that sounds like hammers gallo? ...