A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Obard or Ovard retractor used during C section - ktt

Posted: Feb 22, 2012

I cannot find this, does anyone have any ideas of what it is, placed in abdomen peritoneum was opened.

retractor - kt16

[ In Reply To ..]
i think it is auvard

Similar Messages:

Name Of Retractor Used In C-section
Apr 12, 2010

In a C-section -- dictates:  the midline revealed the peritoneum which was entered, extended superiorly and inferiorly and a s/l leksus O retractor was placed.    Thanks ...

Surgical Retractor - S/l "Turnley" Retractor TIA Nm
Oct 07, 2010

Gyn - CS Section
Oct 12, 2010

s/l Lexus O retractor ??? ...

In Labs Section
Oct 07, 2010

Right after total bilirubin doc says what s/l t-time or t-timer 1446.   Thanks! ...

C-section Op Report
Jan 04, 2011

Pre adn post op diagnoses are:  A 38 week pregnancy. A previous cesarean section. Early labor.  There is also mention of cervical stenosis.  Dr. ESL and I am new so struggling with this paragraph. She has a significant history of having had a previous primary low transverse cesarean section in October, 2005 for ______ ( s/l  arrested descent) with labor and _______ (s/l  arrested debilitation) despite an extensive _____ ( s/l  trial) of labor. The ...

Pregnancy/c-section
Jan 24, 2011

s/l "Schwom of clear fluid..."   I'm stumped!! ...

Dr. Is Doing A Caesarean Section
Jun 01, 2011

Dr. is doing a Caesarean section.  I can't get get a good sound of type type of retractor - sounds like "biliary" ??  Thanks ...

C-section S/l Curr--any OB MTs Know This?
Feb 07, 2013

Doc says "repeat c-section s/l curr." Are there different techniques for C sections? I know there are different techniques for practically everything, but i rarely type OB reports so I'm not sure. Any OB expert who can help me out? ...

Abbreviations In INDICATIONS SECTION
Nov 16, 2009

Hello.  I was just wondering, are abbreviations allowed in the INDICATIONS section of a surgical report?  Thank you!   ...

Are We Not Allowed To Put ('s) In The Nickname Section?
Dec 16, 2009

Everytime I try to respond to someone and put a ('s) like if I put "plumber's wife" or something like that in the Nickname section on post a message, and go to send it I get an error and it will not send. Now if I remove the ('s) then it sends.  Happen to anyone else? ...

Physical Exam Section
Feb 10, 2010

S/l he is saying "scariotristic???? changes of the skin" ...

S/l P3 Rhom - Preg Pt To Have C-section
Dec 22, 2010

nm ...

S/l Marsue Procedure During C-section
Jan 20, 2011

she used this procedure for delivering the infant ...

Just Took A Typing Test And Did Bad On One Section...
Jan 20, 2011

I so badly needed to slow the dictation down but was not able to. I listened to two places a million times and just could not make out what the heck he was saying. Had to leave 2 blanks. That is going to look absolutely horrible.  Rrrrrg, so disappointed. ...

Section For New Opportunties; Branching Out From MT
May 05, 2012

Could there also be a section on this website for "New Opportunties for MT skills" or the like?  Or "What comes next" where people could share what they are working on for the future?     ...

LeMole Retractor
Nov 17, 2009

Has anyone heard of it for a mitral valve replacement?  Spelling? ...

Bowers Retractor?
Dec 09, 2009

Is there a such thing as a Bower retractor or Bowers retractor or something along those lines used for oral maxillofacial surgery? ...

Sorell Retractor???
Dec 09, 2009

The doctor thinks it is spelled Sorell, but I cannot find any documentation for this or similar spellings.  Stedmans only has Sewell as the closest thing.  This is a hip arthroplasty.  Thanks. ...

S/l Closhinger Retractor
Jan 26, 2010

inserted through the right lateral port placed under the liver edge....(Used during bypass surgery procedure) ...

Ritz Retractor
Dec 16, 2010

Ritz? retractor used during ileostomy takedown? ...

S/l Ruhl Retractor
Dec 25, 2010

Cardiac procedure.  Doc spells "Ruhl" retractor, but I can't verify it.  Thanks in advance! ...

Bladder Retractor
Jan 27, 2011

Sounds like "mandolin" bladder retractor in a retropubic midurethral sling placement. Can you help? ...

Aufricht Retractor
Mar 25, 2011

Has anyone heard of a surgeon using an Aufricht retractor in CTS?  Thanks! ...

Ladyfinger Retractor - SM
Dec 14, 2011

The site "Instrument Guru" lists it as "Lady Finger" and says it's the same as a Richardson.  A query on The Great Dictator (about another subject) shows it written "ladyfinger".  It sounds pretty clear just can't find a solid reference.  Anyone know this one and able to give a reliable source?  Thanks.  ...

Skin Retractor?
Sep 07, 2012

Anyone know this type of skin retractor for excising a lipoma from chest wall?  It s/l sins or possibly a-sins. Thank you! The skin was retracted using ___ and then later with army-navy, and the lipoma was dissected free from the surrounding structures using blunt dissection and cautery.   ...

A Type Of Retractor
Dec 13, 2012

Sounds like "colotype or color type retractor".  This is a new one for me.  You would think after 18 years in the biz, you would have heard it all. LOL! ...

Type Of Retractor
Jan 29, 2013

type of anal retractor, sounds like gel pass ...

Woody Retractor??
Jul 29, 2014

I'm typing a total hip arthroplasty and he is saying what sounds like a "woody retractor."  Has anyone ever heard of this?  It's pretty clear, but I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks! ...

S/l Logner Retractor
Aug 05, 2014

Please help...s/l Logner retractor placed in the posterior aspect of the acetabulum. Transcribing total hip replacement and can't find this type of retractor. Thanks ...

'Guru' Retractor
Jun 02, 2015

S/L Guru retractor.  This is for a septorhinoplasty procedure.   ...