A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Mutilated" osteoarthritis - Fatigued Fingers

Posted: Sep 17, 2012

In giving the patient's past medical history, I swear the doctor is saying "chronic mutilated osteoarthritis."  Does anyone have a clue as to what this might be?

can you listen again and maybe he's saying degenerative - which would make more sense than mutilated.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

arthritis - nymt

[ In Reply To ..]
could be mutilans arthritis

arthritis - Fatigued Fingers

[ In Reply To ..]
It was mutilans. Thank you very much.

Similar Messages:

Osteoarthritis X-rays...
Aug 10, 2010

I'm having trouble with this x-ray description of the leg.  "8 mm round calcific, (s/l rawcific) density adjacent to the posterior aspect of the tibia - (s/l free joint or rejoint) body or synovial osteochondromatosis."  And later when she is describing the knee pain, is sounds like she is saying "acific" calcification behind the right knee with OA. Any help is so appreciated!! ...

Osteoarthritis Pain Medication
Dec 22, 2009

Chronic osteoarthritic pain propoxafine ? 8.5, he takes about 120 per month.  This is driving me crazy because I just cannot come up with the right word and I know it is probably some type of pain medication.  ...

Topical Osteoarthritis Treatment
Sep 06, 2010

The patient has osteoarthritis in fingers, given topical s/ six or zix to apply.  Help appreciated! ...

Osteoarthritis And S/l Boss To The Right Great Toe.
Feb 21, 2011

x ...

Medication For Either Osteoarthritis Or Rheumatoid Arthritis
Feb 07, 2011

drug sounds like: Inbumatone or invematone?  ...