A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Medication s/l Blue + E + Moo - HB

Posted: Mar 22, 2010

The doctor is prescribing a cream for a Baker cyst and inflammation on the thigh.  It sounds like "Blue + E + Moon".... Any ideas? 

There is an OTC cream called Blue Emu for pain? sm - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
Blue-Emu®

http://www.blue-emu.com/

Thats it !!! Thanks so much - HB

[ In Reply To ..]
That is definitely it. Thank you so much!!!!

Similar Messages:

Central Line Placement With Sea Of Blue, CO Blue, Seal Blue?
Aug 09, 2014

Doc is describing putting in a central line and says "Sea of blue/CO blue was used." Does anyone know what this is?? ...

Blue Cross/Blue Shield Versus MQ HRA....
May 30, 2011

I'm considering dropping to PT from FT.  I guess I'll lose my medical benefits, such as it is.  I checked on the Blue Cross/BS site and for one of the "affordable" plans for an individual, the monthly premiums/deductibles, etc. are about the same.  At first I was thinking I couldn't afford to go to PT as I need medical benefits, but now I'm not so sure.  Has anyone dumped MQ's HRA from United and gone Blue Cross and are happy with it?  ...

Is The Phrase "code Blue" Generally Capitalized As Code Blue Or Not?nm
Dec 17, 2010

nm ...

Code Blue Or Code Blue For Beg Of Sentence?
Dec 29, 2014

xx ...

Code Blue
Oct 15, 2009

It is transcribed Code Blue or code blue?  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Code Blue, CODE BLUE, Or Code Blue?
Mar 16, 2010

Thanks for help.  Brain doesn't seem to be working this morning ...

Kyphan Blue
Jun 08, 2010

kyphan blue was injected into eye ...

Blue Fin Stirrups
Dec 17, 2010

anybody ever heard of "blue fin stirrups" in GYN OP?  says plain as day, is not saying yellofin.  tks The patient was taken to the operating room where she was placed in the dorsal lithotomy position using Blue Fin stirrups.   ...

Blue Tooth Headse
Sep 15, 2010

Does anybody use a blue tooth headset for MTing? Considering trying to use one and wondered how it worked. Thanks, any help is appreciated. ...

True Blue Transcription
Jan 24, 2011

Just wondering if anyone has heard of a new company called True Blue Transcription.  I didn't find much when searching for them.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Blue Star Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

Does anybody have info on Blue Star Transcription?  Are they reputable, do they pay on time?  I can't find anything in the Archives.  Thanks. ...

Lymph-a-serian Blue??
Mar 12, 2011

Has anybody heard of this or know the correct spelling?  It's in relation to a breast biopsy with needle localization.   Thanks! ...

Volar Blue Splint?
Feb 28, 2013

volar Blue splint? ...

Blue Cheese Scissors
Oct 02, 2014

No VR. Wrong again. Try Bellucci scissors. ...

MS Word '07 To Change Background To Blue
Oct 22, 2009

I have looked and looked in word options under every single thing and cannot find out how to change the background to "blue" instead of white.  I also think it would be easier on the eyes.  I once tried this at a different job by right clicking on the desktop and going in that way under properties, to colors, etc but ended up messing the whole thing up.  I can't afford to do that unless I know step by step how to do this.  Does anybody know how to do this in word 07?&nb ...

Heads Up In IL -- The Blue Unicorn Of Coding
Aug 31, 2013

For anyone who may need this... Central DuPage Hospital in IL is looking for THREE CCAs -- that's right, CCAs, not CCSs. ...

I Just Got Offered A Position At Accu-Doc Out Of The Blue, But....sm
Oct 23, 2013

I do not know what to tell them.  I don't remember applying, but I do have my resume on several job sites.  When I try to find their website, I come up with nothing.  I searched the archives all the way back to 2006, and still no real info......ANYONE know about this company, there are so many rip-offs out there now!!  Thanks in advance! ...

Did Anyone Else Receive An Email From Acusis Out Of The Blue? Sm
Jul 19, 2014

They invited me to finish my testing. I think I did apply there about 2 years ago, so ........ I am a bit surprised, wondering if I was the only one. ...

Is It Possible To Have A Doctor Dictate Via Blue Tooth In Room
Apr 12, 2015

Can a transcriptionist be in other room typing.  What type of equipment would be needed.   ...

Dental Surgery: "A Blue 'shof-ee' Plate Was Then Fitted To The Area And Put In Place&
Nov 04, 2010

Dental surgery: "A blue 'shof-ee' plate was then fitted to the area and put in place" (after IMF) ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View, S/l **Blue-mont-slots** Line Is Intact
Sep 05, 2012

There is no evidence of loose body. On the lateral view, s/l **Blue-mont-slots** line is intact with neutral patella.  There are no significant degenerative changes of the patellofemoral compartment. There is no evidence of subluxation or tilt.  ...

On Psych Discharge "__" Status: Voluntary After Initial Blue Sheet.
Dec 02, 2010

Just getting started with this contract, and I need the heading for this statement to make the template...for the life of me, I cant remember what the heading should be...??   "__" Status:  Voluntary or Involuntary.  ...

Anyone Use The "blue Background/white Text" Feature In MSWord '03?
Oct 22, 2009

I'm wanting to use this feature to reduce eyestrain but I'm afraid that my reports will upload to my client in this format. If I use the "blue background/white text" format, does this only show for me (on my PC only) or will it show when the document is opened by anyone?  I just want to make sure that when the client gets them, they're getting the traditional white/black document and not my blue one.  I'm not even sure if the client even opens them or if they just ...

"lymphasone Blue"
Mar 01, 2011

injected for breast biopsy - thanks ...

...she Did Appear Blue Around The Lips, However, Was Given (s/l) "zo-bi" Or "glo-bi&q
May 30, 2012

During the delivery she did appear blue around the lips, however, was given (s/l) "zo-bi" or "glo-bi" oxygen in the ambulance and during her hospitalization for about 36 hours. ...

BP Medication S/l Ass Ee Uh
Nov 07, 2009

s/l   ass ee up ...

Medication Name Help Please
Dec 27, 2009

This is an ER visit for a pt in because her debrillator "fired".  Hx of MI, CAD, htn, high cholesterol.  The med is on her allergies list.  Sounds like "Topiglide." ...

URI Medication?
Jan 19, 2010

Doctor is dictating a medication almost assuredly for a URI -- s/l "Ultahist/Altahist liquid". I actually had this question in the past and no one was able to help or just didn't see my post. Any help would be appreciated. TIA ...

Medication Help
Mar 29, 2010

Two drugs in question.  S/L Novus and Resista?  Never heard them/cannot find them anywhere.  Any ideas???? ...

Medication Help...
Aug 19, 2010

s/l mer-acid-iol 300 mg 2 tablets b.i.d. also on Cozaar, Celexa, metformin and Norvasc.  ...