A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MADRES hepatic dysfunction - gintex

Posted: Aug 03, 2012

Cannot find this anywhere!  Thanks

MADRS - gintex

[ In Reply To ..]
found it! thanks

Found this: Maddrey's Discriminant Function - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Hepatic Radicles/radicals??
Feb 11, 2011

There was flow into the duodenum and the hepatic radicles filled normally.  Is it radicles or radicals?  Thanks!  ...

There Was Interval Resolution Of A Right Hepatic Globasis Noted With Residual Punctate Air.
Jul 06, 2012

There was interval resolution of a "right hepatic globasis" noted with residual punctate air.  No evidence of a new "hepatic asis" noted. ...

S/l Endocurrent Severe LV Systolic Dysfunction
Jan 30, 2010

Endocurrent?   ...

Some Kind Of Plasty For Sphincter Dysfunction
Feb 03, 2010

Young female with several sphincter repairs.  Had diverting osteotomy. Patient had what s/l "dresioplasty" with closure of the vagina s/l "sacrum." And that's the first sentence.  This should be fun.  LOL. Thanks in advance. ...

Assessment: TMJ Dysfunction & Migraines. Plan: Naproxen 500 Mg And **symmetrican** 50 Mg???
Sep 21, 2010

Sounds like sym-et-ri-can or si-vit-ri-can 50 mg ...

CT Abdomen - Left Hepatic Lobe Which Shows Peripheral S/l "pelling" Type Enhancement
Feb 10, 2010

There is a 3 cm enhancing nodule within the left hepatic lobe which shows peripheral s/l "pelling" type enhancement on early phase imaging and delayed fill in with similar attenuation as hepatic veins consistent with hemangioma. Thanks for the help! ...

Early "nasent" Right Median Nerve Dysfunction
Aug 09, 2010

Also, due to the fact that the patient had evidence of early nasant right median nerve dysfunction, despite having had two right carpal tunnel repairs performed in 1990 as well as in 1996.      I know I am off but that is what is sounds like.  Thanks! ...

Correct Way To Type "Tri Mix" Injection For Erectile Dysfunction ?
Oct 25, 2010

:) ...

Is It Stage 1 Or Stage I (Roman Numeral) Diastolic Dysfunction?
Apr 04, 2012

Thanks! ...

Grade 1 Or Grade I Diastolic Dysfunction
Jul 31, 2013

grade 1 or grade I diastolic dysfunction????? ...

" A-ver-en-tic" Dysfunction
Jun 25, 2011

when he bends over he feels dizzy and also if he gets out of bed too fast he experiences dizziness.  this is most likely " a-ver-en-tic" dysfunction. ...