A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Liver segments numeric or roman numeral? - agmt

Posted: Apr 16, 2012

Does anyone know if it matters if the liver segments are roman numerals or numeric?  If you know the answer, give reference to where you find it.  Thanks

Liver segments - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.radiologyassistant.nl/en/4375bb8dc241d

thanks (nm) - agmt

[ In Reply To ..]
/

Similar Messages:

Is It Stage 1 Or Stage I (Roman Numeral) Diastolic Dysfunction?
Apr 04, 2012

Thanks! ...

Do We Still Use Numeric Form Of 1-9 Instead Of Spelling Out Out, Two, Etc.? NM
Nov 24, 2010

x ...

Roman Numerals As Ordinals - Sm
Apr 16, 2010

Anyone got a solid reference for this?  D:  "Exam reveals a sixth nerve palsy." Does it stay as an unadulterated Roman numeral ("...a VI nerve palsy"), get a superscript "th" (which formatting our system doesn't retain) or does it change to word (as above)?  Thanks! ...

Question About Grade, Arabic Or Roman...sm
Nov 01, 2012

I was always taught that grade is always arabic and stage Roman but someone recently told me that is not the case for orthopedic terms, grade III spondylolysis and grade III medial meniscus tear.  Does anyone know if this is correct? ...

Kidney Disease Class -- Roman Or Arabic?
Oct 29, 2009

I've seen kidney disease classifications both Arabic and Roman.  Which is correct?  I've been using Arabic, but I just had an editor change a report to Roman.  I'm confused and can't find it in BOS2.  Thanks! ...

Cranial Nerves - Arabic Or Roman #s - ADHI?
May 20, 2010

I need documentation about cranial nerves.  Got QA edited from using roman numerals, i.e. cranial nerves II through XII versus cranial nerves 2 through 12.  According to my notes, either is okay, but QA said preferred way is 2 through 12, and I got "edited" for it.  Ugh. Anybody?  Thanks.  ...

Sleep Stages - Roman Or Arabic Numerals?
Aug 05, 2012

All literature, including internet, seems to use arabic numerals instead of Roman numerals. Cannot identify who originated sleep stage classification to definitively determine which. Anyone out there know? ...

Neck Dissection Levels - Arabic Or Roman? Nm
Oct 10, 2013

. ...

Are Cranial Nerves No Longer Roman Numerals?
Feb 25, 2015

xx ...

Obtuse Marginal Branches - Roman Or Arabic Numbers?
Feb 24, 2010

Is it "left circumflex obtuse marginal II" or "left circumflex obtuse marginal 2"?  Thanks.  ...

Are Ortho Grades And Types Roman Numerals Or Arabic
Oct 26, 2010

Are ortho grades and types Roman numerals or Arabic?  ...

Stage Kidney Disease - Arabic Or Roman? (not Cancer)
May 26, 2013

Nothing in BOS, at least that I could find. Couldn't find anything on Loma Linda University site. Don't recognize the Google hits for arabic.  Anyone know?  Thanks.  ...

How Do We Write Stages Of Labour? ARABIC OR ROMAN NUMERALS?
Jul 23, 2014

how to write stages of labour:  stage 1,2,3 or I, II, III? ...

Fluoroscopically Target Starting At Level I - Arabic Of Roman?
Jun 26, 2015

Also this is treatment for renal calculus, I guess lithotriptsy, but in the name of the procedure he mumbles something starting in what S/L "He______".  Any ideas.  Thank you!  ...

Liver Reference
Feb 09, 2010

"Pychmial" widening of the sinusoids in the central zones. ...

S/L Shaft Liver
Apr 21, 2010

...resulting in patient shedding microemboli through the kidney, liver, and bone marrow, resulting in acute renal failure, shaft liver,... Does anyone have a suggestion as to what he may be saying about the liver? ...

Liver Biopsy
May 13, 2010

The patient underwent transjugular liver biopsy.  Corrected s/l "sign-u-sorto" gradient was not significantly elevated and was less than 5. ...

Shock Liver
Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  Has anyone heard of shock liver.  Thanks.  Carol. ...

Isoconic Liver Biopsy?
Apr 14, 2012

Any help would be appreciated! ...

CT Abdomen ..... Fatter Big Liver
Feb 27, 2014

the doctor states,   .....fatter big liver, , and gallstones on CT abdomen.  tia ...

S/l Coryzal Chronic Liver Disease..help Please
Jun 11, 2010

scheduled for upper endoscopy to rule out s/l "coryzal" chrinic liver disease???   TY ...

Liver Biopsy Results....please See Message
Mar 28, 2011

Her liver biopsy showed cirrhosis of the liver with marked s/l rozating perinodular ballooning and Mallory bodies, and lymphocytic cholangitis, suggestive of autoimmune hepatitis and PBC overlap syndrome.   TIA ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Yin-yang Phenomenon Of Liver??? On Doppler
Apr 14, 2011

on doppler sounds like yin-yand phenomenon in liver???? ...

Mass Within The Right Sub-*difurmatic* Portion Of The Liver? Thanks. Nm
Apr 17, 2011

nm ...

Serology Test On Liver Abscess
Feb 21, 2014

patient has liver abscess and physician is asking for s/l 'ekanosis' serology and amoeba serology... ...

Liver Function Test S/l Serumelous And Normal
Jan 15, 2010

any ideas what serumelous could be? ...

Drug S/l Fec-ta-vic...pat Has Colon Mets And Liver Tumor
Sep 02, 2010

. ...

The Liver Is Four Finger Breaths Below The Right Coastal Margin
Nov 26, 2010

Is this the correct sentence? The liver is four finger breaths below the right coastal margin and tender to percussion? ...

I Inserted A S/l Kathy And Elevated The Liver To Take Down The Adhesions
Oct 18, 2011

x ...