A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Latter/ladder number of failed therapy" - brainblock

Posted: May 01, 2014

I'm embarassingly stuck on the sound-alike ladder vs latter. I know the difference, the ladder being the physical structure used for cilmbing, and latter being positional in a sentence, the second option of two things, the end half, etc (much like how I used it for this sentence).  However, I find myself second guessing which one to use as neither really made any sense to me. The doctor says repeatedly,"She has failed a [ladder/latter] number of therapy." My gut is saying latter, but I don't know. I'd appreciate any help. Thank you. 

Nevermind, after coming back to it, I think I figured it out - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
Now it sounds like 'failed the latter of nonoperative therapy.'

Similar Messages:

Failed Audit. How Failed To Require Line Rate
Oct 02, 2014

Is it any fail or under a certain percentage? ...

Shoulder Procedure S/l Ladder-jay
Sep 17, 2010

May be arthroscopic or open, s/l Ladder-Jay procedure, tried lederje, laderje? ...

Article About Economy Slump Pushing Ppl Down The Ladder. MT
Sep 10, 2012

x ...

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

Pick A Report Number Any Number
Apr 29, 2015

doesn't matter to you, the MT will fix it. So what it takes MY time, so what it throws me off when I'm half way through the report and realize I may have it wrong and have to leave the screen, relisten to the beginning of the dictation, and change it..What do you care doc? you make a crap ton more money than I do, so obviously your time is more important.. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

Had QA Correct Me On Speech Therapy To Speech Therapy
Jun 03, 2013

The phrase is She will be evaluated by PT, OT and speech therapy, corrected to She will be evaluated by PT, OT and Speech Therapy.  I thought it was only capitalized in when followed by a proper name like Montana Central Hospital Speech Therapy.    Thanks.  ...

"C-LOCK" Therapy. Is This "coacogenic" Therapy? (SM)
Feb 04, 2013

This is on an ano-rectal cancer patient: He had "C-LOCK" therapy. Is this short for coacogenic? Thx. ...

Failed Another One
Jul 22, 2011

I failed ANOTHER  test. This time I made it all the way through and took the transcription part of the test. I was just informed that my scores were not QUITE what they need to be.        I think I am about ready to give up........I swear......... ...

Seriously You Failed Me For That??
Jun 25, 2014

I give up..please, please FIRE ME..this is just getting ridiculous..I don't care anymore, just end my suffering.. ...

Due For Number Four Chemo? Is Number Four Right Or Should It Be Number-4 Chemo? Also,
Aug 08, 2013

what's the rule for dates?  Should it be 05/25/2014 or May 25, 2014?  Thanks. ...

HELP! Failed Audit
May 15, 2010

So, I failed another "audit".  I have to bounce back and forth between at least 10 accounts, therefore 10 different client profiles AND have to keep up with the ever changing QA preference of the day!  I'm so depressed.  It's really heard to understand that VR stuff and ESL dictators.  Has anyone failed more than a few audits and continued working?  Will they fire me?  I, like everyone else, am really struggling, but I NEED this job.  Any ideas on h ...

Clock On Failed
Oct 04, 2011

Anyone else having this problem this morning or ever before?  What did you do when it happened?  I just started working anyhow.  Guess I will email CCM and ask what to do but for now I am goign to work my shift without being clocked in.  it just keeps saying clock on failed.  I logged out and logged back in but still the same message.  thanks and have a great tuesday! ...

Failed Testing??
Apr 19, 2012

I tested with Probity and was told I failed the testing.  HUH??  I have 20+ years experience.  Really? ...

Failed The Test For SGS??
Feb 24, 2013

So, I go through the grammar portion of the test, use a ton of reference materials when I needed to and I failed the test? Huh???!!! There wasn't even a place that told me what my score was! I have 10+ years in this field and can't see how I failed the test and it's just not sour grapes on my part.  This kind of shakes me to the core and makes me not want to apply anywhere else! Anyone else have this happen?  ...

Well, I Failed. I Am Not Perfect Enough.
Dec 03, 2013

Failed by 0.15. Got an error for "not following CP" Excuse me! I could not find this tiny exception in the jumble they call the CP. Oops, like, sorry I missed that, but I did hunt for it! I know there is one account in the many I encounter every day that I has this little tidbit waiting to bite you in the rear end. Looking forward to 2 more fails - even though I am in the 99% range. I do not know how I am going to do any better with the sound quality and the horrid ASR I am given. I al ...

First Failed Audit
May 28, 2014

What happens after you fail your first audit?  Figures I would get audited on my birthday.  What a birthday present.  I guess getting over 99 is not good enough.   ...

Oh Boy...another Failed Audit....
Jul 31, 2014

Well....probably on to my final warning...another failed audit today.  Really disheartens me because I try so hard.   ...

Failed An Audit
Feb 05, 2015

let us know the steps you will take to correct this." Here's my step:  DELETE! ...

To Those Who Have 'failed' Audits
Jun 09, 2015

i'm just curious.  most of the time i pass my audits with a 99.7.  but there have been a few times i have gotten emails telling me my score was below 99.6 and showing me the error of my ways.  but i have never seen the word FAIL nor has it even been a big deal, i just get the email letting me know and thats that.   does something different happen to some of you or is this what you are calling 'failing an audit' ?  because i've never found it to ...

Failed MQ Test. Will I Be Able To See My Results?
Jul 18, 2010

Have 15 years experience, however, they said I failed test? ...

Does MQ Let You Know If You Passed Or Failed Their Test?
Oct 03, 2010

Took the test a few days ago and haven't heard anything back.  Does anyone know if they advise you of a pass/fail, or do you only hear from them if you pass and are offered a position? TIA? ...

Anybody Get Failed Job Alert E-mail
Nov 01, 2010

I was wondering what the failed job alert e-mail meant. Also I have noticed that on every single one of those alerts that it has always been the bottom of the barrel dictator. ...

Failed Test And Very Upset
Nov 02, 2010

I am very upset, I took the radiology test and they say that I failed it and I don't see how. I have been a radiology transcriptionist for 20 years. There were only two questions on the multiple choice questions that I was uncertain of and the typing was easy. Has anybody else encountered this? ...

DQS Problems? Says Failed To Connect
Nov 04, 2010

Can't get in.  Keeps saying failed to connect.  Anyone else? ...

Has Anyone Failed The Tier 3 Test
Oct 20, 2011

I took the test and scored a 92.91 and I needed a 96 to pass.  I feel like a failure.  The fourth report that I was given was a difficult dictator (a fast talker).  My question is, do you know when we can retest.  Is it 90 days? ...

Has Anyone Ever Failed A MT Enrollment Test?
Jun 11, 2012

Have any of you ever failed an enrollment test for a MT course? How did you feel about it? Did you get angry or upset or did you try again?  ...

FAILED 2ND AUDIT 3 DAYS AGO!! HELP!
Aug 08, 2012

Failed my second audit in 2 weeks a few days ago. Help, what happens now???? Do they fire ASAP? ...

Oops, 98.75 Failed Audit
Aug 28, 2013

Oops, 98.75. Maybe you need to fire me and give my job to a perfect ILP. I won't argue, lol.  ...

Shaw Failed His Audit
Sep 17, 2013

Sent out tip number 10 but inserted tip number 9!!!  Too bad we cant take away their bonuses, hey?  Oops... you are now in performance management shaw.  You pay is cut in half and you will now be micromanaged until you poke your own eyes out. Now get to work!!! Mandatory OT for you.  ...