A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

High risk features include "man ish ee all" positive margins. - For larynx cancer.

Posted: May 20, 2014

Squamous cell carcinoma of the supraglottic larynx.  We recommend radiation therapy due to several high-risk features, including perineural invasion, "Man ish ee all" positive margins, and lymph node involvement with extracapsular extension.

"additional" positive margins, perhaps? nm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

"Many surgical" positive margins? - ww

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Sleeve S/L In-gart-ment For High Risk Activities.
Nov 03, 2009

She is at high risk for lymphedema and I recommended physical therapy referral for lymphedema management.  She will require sleeve S/L in-gart-ment for high risk activities.  She is blind and uses a seeing eye dog with her left hand. ...

Chemotherapy Drug - High Risk Of Breast Cancer Recurrence
Nov 19, 2011

patient it at high risk of breast cancer recurrence and they recomend utilizing combination chem utilizing s/l dose-stensator, Adriamycin, Cytoxan.  Does anyone know what this might be? ...

*uncotidyex* Testing Shows High Risk Of Recurrent Breast Cancer. Nm
May 19, 2010

. ...

Her Last Pap Smear Was "active", But Negative High-risk HPV
Apr 16, 2012

Questioning the active part.  Thanks! ...

How To Use Bayscribe Features Website?
Aug 20, 2013

I have not used bayscribe for a few months and now am starting in again but the brain is empty on how to use the features. Do any of you have a link to a website to spell it out for me? Thanks ...

Anyone Heard Of Padgetory Features In A Breast Exam
Jun 14, 2014

It sounds like padgetory (paj-i-toree) features (he says there are no padgetory features on breast exam).  I'm trying every way I can think of to spell it most all of the links are for x-rated sites.  ARGH!!!!!  I don't know what other way to spell it. ...

Word Margins
Oct 15, 2009

Can someone please tell me how to change my margins on a word document, TIA. ...

Different First Page Margins
Nov 11, 2009

I am working in Word 2007. I am trying to make a template that has a different first page top margin. Can anyone give me some help? I have searched on MT Stars but can't seem to find anything. I have searched Microsoft help and nothing seems to be working that they suggest. So right now, each report I have to manually change the margins each time - getting VERY FRUSTRATED and wasting time. Thanks, Lorraine ...

S/l Loprozol 50 Mg BID. Pt Has A Hx Of Type II DM, HTN, High Lipids, High Lipids, Heartburn, Neurop
Jan 12, 2010

x ...

Urinalysis:  Blood Positive, Protein Positive
Jun 02, 2010

Urinalysis:  Blood positive, protein positive, 30-40 dublisees(???) 80-99 rbusees ...

Abnormal Nuclear Stress Test, Consider False Positive Study, Hyphen FALSE POSITIVE?
May 19, 2010

:) ...

Stroke Risk
Jul 21, 2011

Dictated - "I quoted her a risk of one in 2 to 300."  Should that be 1:200-300? ...

Any Recommendations On Questions To Include During
Sep 26, 2012

Am considering a position and have completed the testing process.  Seems there are always after-the-fact issues that people wish they would have known to address before jumping on board.  Would like to get some ideas beforehand if possible.   Thanks in advance for any insight you can share. ...

Please Include Sentence The Word Was Used In (sm)
Jun 10, 2013

I see so many requests for help with words without providing any info but what the word sounded like.  For most of these it isn't possible to help without knowing the sentence used (changing/omitting anything that would be a HIPAA violation, of course).  Other details that could help would be patient's diagnoses, type of specialty or what heading it is under (Past Medical History, Allergies, Medications, Social hx, etc). ...

Are They Supposed To Include The 15-min OOW Punches...
Jan 05, 2015

.. in the "total hours" for the week when calculating our C-LPH?  My 15-min OOW punches from this past week were included in my total hours. If they had NOT included those OOW punches when they were calculating my C-LPH, I would have been put into the next tier... just barely... but I WOULD have made it into the next tier.  I emailed my TSM about it this morning but still haven't heard back yet.  Is this the norm? I could have sworn I read in the handbook that OOW punches are ...

Framingham Risk Score And ....
Aug 08, 2011

Framingham Risk Assessment is 5%.  Leak? criteria for risk regarding non-cardiac surgery is low at 0.9%.  Leak????  Hmmm....can't hear him.  HELP!! ...

MT Field At RISK Of Downfall...
Jan 19, 2012

This is not NEW but still needed to say... I never had an appriciation in MT field since i joined 4 years back...This sucks or i am expecting too much out of them or is it the right time to say adios to this MT. The way it is panning out, I have serious doubts about this MT field now...   ...

Dementia Risk Assessment
Jan 27, 2012

Dementia supervision risk assessment, and it sounds like he is saying Lobman or Logman for one-on-one supervision.   Thanks for any help! ...

Trailing 0's, Is This Just In Meds Or Does It Include Measurements, Like 8.0 Mm? Thx
Jan 15, 2013

I'm a little confused, is this just for drugs, or does it include lab tests and measurements like 8.0 mm? ...

Do QA Percentages Include The Stuff That Is Out Of Our Control?
Jan 21, 2013

I'm an ex-Transcender and when I was approving my time sheet this morning I noticed that my time sheet said my percentage sent to QA was 20.2%.  I have NOT sent this many reports to QA as blanks, but have sent a lot of stuff due to discrepancies, no demographics match, no dictation, etc.  Are they seriously counting stuff that we have NO control over against us for purposes of denying bonuses?  I asked my TSM if that would be the case after we got news of the new pay cuts and ...

Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
Oct 13, 2010

I'm looking for what s/l "begalrithm" Risk Assessment for breast cancer. Thanks for any help!   ...

Medical Coding - Risk For Offshoring
Feb 21, 2011

I am speaking with a counselor at a community college about a medical insurance coding certificate. I am more interested in outpatient coding in an outpatient setting and earning the CPC credential for professional coders. I really do not want to work in a hospital again. From a current medical coder's perspective, is outpatient coding and CPC a good option as compared to inpatient coding? What about the job market? Is the job marketing pretty stable for outpatient coders, who are not worki ...

Recruiters/MTSOs: Please Include More Detail In Your Hiring Ads
Oct 14, 2014

and the time of tech support people trying to do installs,  only to find out that the ICs computer doesn't have the required version of Windows or whatever to support your platforms. This is something we should know right up front,  along with line rates and such, before we even waste our time testing,  waste your and our time interviewing, and waste everyone's time in general,  only to find out our computer is not compatible with your platform. You've lost a ...

Help! This Is A Diagnostic Report And Does Not Include Past Medical Sm
Feb 28, 2015

history or any actual conditions.  Medication s/l Imodium lac D??? Possible that it is Imodium, s/l lac D (or maybe not Imodium at all and it is one word?) omeprozole is in list so he does have stomach issues.  I'm stumped.  Extremely fast dictator!!! ...

Placement Of Endo Clips To S/l "co-op" The Margins.
Feb 11, 2011

x ...

Nail Exam: S/l "inkerpated Margins"
Mar 20, 2012

x ...

OB S/l Nitrazine Positive, ___ Positive Sm
Jun 28, 2011

Can't tell what's being said. First it sounded like folate positive, then foleen or poleen.  Ack! Whatever it is, it showed up in office visit exam and again in hospital. ...

Does Anyone Know What Is Involved In A VA 'low Risk" Background Check? Sm
Jan 27, 2011

Apparently anyone doing VA work has to have one.  Is it strict?  I am not proud of it, but I had a DUI about 20 years ago -- would that be something that would keep me from transcribing for the hospital?   Thanks. ...

To Monitor Blood Flow In Bone Due To AVN Risk...
Feb 19, 2011

S/l "Bolt" monitor. We then examined the blood flow again. There was still bleeding. We documented this with photographs as well as put in the _____ monitor, which showed a slight waveform that corresponded with the patient's heartbeat. Anybody heard of it? ...

List Of Meds For Patient With CHF And Atrial Fib. Include Med S/l Petazopral.
Aug 11, 2011

Any help appreciated.  Thx. ...