A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

For radiation therapy in a "sandwiched" bolus technique. - traci

Posted: Nov 08, 2010

For radiation therapy prescribing 60 gy in a "sandwiched" bolus technique for localiation of the penis. 

Yes, sandwich is correct...nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Radiation Therapy
May 24, 2010

Dictator talking about s/l cinegray in reference to radiation therapy!  Help please and thanks! ...

Radiation Therapy Terminology? Sm
Dec 15, 2009

Anyone know of a good site(s) to get in-depth radiation therapy terminology?  I have about 50 jobs in queue and have never typed it!  Thought I'd ask here if anyone has a site they like while I continue to look for one.  Thanks a million for any help!  ...

Side Effect Of Radiation Therapy, S/l Merdy Or Verdy Necrosis Of Mandible.
Aug 15, 2011

:) ...

For Brain Metastases Treatment With Radiation Therapy...his "V Sim" Is Scheduled For Tomor
Jul 28, 2010

:) ...

Pt With Radiation Therapy To Forehead In Simulation Note "A Smallerford Mask" Was Made For
Jun 09, 2010

d ...

Doc Dictates 20 "R M" Ovoids Were Placed For Radiation Therapy.
Oct 13, 2010

Next, 20 mm ovoids were placed into the lateral fornices.  Appropriate geometry was obtained. ...

Radiation Therapy: 30 Gy With A "B E G" Of Greater Than 39.0 Gy Subscript 10.
Feb 03, 2011

Help me :) ...

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

Radiation Fastitis?
Jan 10, 2011

I can't figure out what this word should be.  It s/l fest-itis.  It doesn't sound like fasciitis.  Do any of you know what it might be? Postprocedure Diagnoses:  Urinary retention, prostate cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia (obstructive), and radiation fastitis. Thanks! ...

Irradiation Vs Radiation
Apr 18, 2011

Hartmann procedure for radiation OR irradiation of the pelvis...? ...

Radiation..please See Message
Jul 08, 2011

The patient has cervical cancer.  Doc says:  On discussion with her radiation therapist, she is currently on 3.6 of planned 4.5 s/l sentigrade.  TIA! ...

Had QA Correct Me On Speech Therapy To Speech Therapy
Jun 03, 2013

The phrase is She will be evaluated by PT, OT and speech therapy, corrected to She will be evaluated by PT, OT and Speech Therapy.  I thought it was only capitalized in when followed by a proper name like Montana Central Hospital Speech Therapy.    Thanks.  ...

S/l Typopalo Shock Radiation For
May 26, 2011

nm ...

Radiation Dose Reporting - Sm
Jul 21, 2014

Regarding the DLP - I've seen it written variously mGy-cm, mGy•cm and mGy.cm.   Becuase it's a product, my inclination is think that the second (with the dot used as in mathmetical publications to indicate multiplication) is correct but just not sure.  Anyone have a definitive answer & reference?   Thanks :)  ...

Help With Radiation Oncology Dictation
Dec 11, 2014

The patient has alopecia of the scalp with s. l. ECTAP in place.   Thanks  ...

T2N0P(i)? Need Help On Radiation Oncology Dictation!
Oct 09, 2011

I am working on a radiation oncology dictation and the MD is stating that a breast tumor is measuring s/l T2N0P(i)...I am familiar with the first part of this cancer staging (the T-N part) but can't seem to find any reference to the second portion.  It really sounds like he is saying "P."  I see it referenced as a lowercase p but can't figure it out for sure.  He dictated the lowercase "i" being in parentheses too, but I can't find any reference for that either! An ...

Help With MRI Technique, Please
Apr 14, 2011

Doc is doing an MRI of the foot and says the technique is:  "Long axis inversion recovery, sagittal T1, inversion recovery, and short axis fat suppressed proton density. " I have added the commas but I'm not confident about it AT ALL.  Any help, please?  Does anyone know of a web site that explains all this terminology?  Thanks! ...

MRI Technique - 3B
Jan 23, 2013

This is new to me - "axial diffusion weighted imaging with 3B values including b50, b500 and b1000."  In Googling this, I see both lower case (b50) and upper case (B50).  Anyone familiar with this?  Thanks. ...

PSA - Prostrate Cancer Treated With External Beam Radiation
Oct 24, 2009

past medical history: prostrate cancer treated with external beam radiation. Sentence in question: PSA on Nilandron 150 mg daily has been eleveated but stable with  last PSA s/l "of his" 4.8. Question: (1) Should there be a comma between stable and with?  (2) what are the chances of him really say PSA of his 4.8 or am I missing a key word here?? Thanks for any and all suggestions.     ...

S/l Coogal Technique
Jan 13, 2010

left inguinal hernia repair via ________ technique....any ideas? ...

Is It Some New Management Technique Not To Say Thank You To
Sep 22, 2010

I'm a high producer and self starter. I don't need hand-holding.  But, geesh, it's just human nature to want to hear a sincere, individual compliment for a job well done sometimes, if for no other reason than it motivates me to do a better job and make the company more money.  At some point, it seems most management has started to treat the worker bees as enemies instead of part of the team.  It's short-sighted and lazy, and I know it has to be costin ...

S/l McKally's Technique
Dec 19, 2010

s/l McKally's technique   has to do with ACL injury ...

S/l Bullseye Technique
Mar 17, 2011

SI joint injected using the s/l bullseye technique ...

Questions On Your Technique
Jun 12, 2011

I am wondering what method you all use for transcribing.  Do you listen and type word for word, or do you listen to the complete thought before typing it?  Has anyone who was formally trained been taught a certain way?  Has anyone switched from technique to another and seen a difference one way or another?  I am continually trying to find ways to improve speed without a lot of success.  I am very frustrated and having difficulty paying my bills. Also, in case it co ...

Cardiology Technique
May 20, 2011

Has anyone heard of a rotoshaver (?) technique used in Cardiology? ...

A New Bypass Technique
Jun 30, 2011

Has anyone ever done a "pneumograph tunnel technique" for operation entitled  Two-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting.   2-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting?  Preop is left main coronary stenosis. ...

Koch Technique
Apr 30, 2012

What is the Koch technique?   ...

Epidural Technique
Mar 31, 2014

Lumbar epidural, sounds like "herbal ottman" technique. cannot find anything when I search for it. it always goes with using a glass syringe. ...

"C-LOCK" Therapy. Is This "coacogenic" Therapy? (SM)
Feb 04, 2013

This is on an ano-rectal cancer patient: He had "C-LOCK" therapy. Is this short for coacogenic? Thx. ...