A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Flexitouch lesser pump - Overnight MT

Posted: Aug 26, 2013

patient is in decongestive therapy, custom flat knit garment. He did have a Flexitouch ____(s/l lesser) pump trial completed today.

Any ideas what this could be?

Compression? - maybe so but said too fast/poorly?

[ In Reply To ..]
Imagine that!

Similar Messages:

Q-pump Catheter? Aq? Hq? Nm
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

S/L Threofuzib Pump
Jan 15, 2010

The patient has a ____ pump in her belly; it is unchanged and stable S/L threofuzib or 3-0 fuzib.......... Any ideas??????   ...

The Lesser Of 3 Evils?
Oct 03, 2013

Nuance,M-modal or Softscript? ...

Lesser Of The 2 Evils?
Oct 31, 2013

I have 2 job offers, one from Mmodal and one from Soft Scripts.  I've been out of transcription for about a year, so I'm not up to speed on which companies are good or bad, etc.  Can someone fill me in?  Which one of these is the lesser of 2 evils? ...

S/l Mintal Acting Pain Pump
Jan 22, 2010

He had cardiac catheterization and was placed on s/l mintal acting pain pump. ...

Intrathecal Pain Pump Medications...
Oct 18, 2011

Doc is saying within the pump infusion she has had baclofen, s/l UPVK, and Sufenta.  TIA ...

Amphion Or Nuance? Lesser Of 2 Evils....
Apr 15, 2015

I am wondering if there are any current Amphion employees out there that can give me an idea what it is like over there? Pay, accounts, platform? I tested with them yesterday but then saw some poor reviews on another site. I currently work for Nuance and am wondering if just staying with what I know might be better, or should I try to do both part-time until something else comes along??? I am wanting to get into coding but have to bide my time until I can pay for school, which is why I applied f ...

Oh My Dear Lord - 10 Nifty Ways To Pump Up Production?
Mar 24, 2010

Once again, whoever is writing this drivel needs fired and spread out their salary to those actually working.  Just when I think I can't get any more fed up. . . ...

Lesser Of 3 Evils, Transtech, Transcend, Webmedx..sm
Dec 08, 2009

After 6 years, my company has eliminated all employee status personnel.  I am frantically searching for a new employer with benefits.  Given this choice, where would you go?  Other suggestions.  I have applied EVERYWHERE with various success..15 years acute care experience, good QA and production. ...

Poll: Which Company Do You Think Is The Lesser Of 2 Evils? MModal Or Nuance? And Why?
Aug 03, 2014

xx ...

POLL: Which Company Do You Think Is The Lesser Of 2 Evils, Nuance Or MModal? And Why?
Aug 03, 2014

x ...