A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ever heard a doctor start with seen in followup in a clinic plot? - mn

Posted: Jul 10, 2013

That is what is sounds like but in all my years - never heard that before.  Maybe I am mishearing?

clinic plot - geyhoundmom

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe he is saying the word period, or stop. Just a guess.

I have a doctor who dictates "period paragraph." It always sound like he is saying "period puff."

or maybe just correcting himself to say simply - ICmt

[ In Reply To ..]
seen in clinic followup.

Similar Messages:

She Is Here For Followup On Her Bp And With Start Of Propranolol 60 Mg S/l ASA 1 P.o. Daily, She Nee
Sep 15, 2010

xx ...

Typing A Physiatry Clinic Notes - Has Anyone Ever Heard Simvastating
Feb 12, 2015

The doctor says the patient is simvastatin 300 mg, metformin 1000 mg b.i.d., glimepiride 2 mg b.i.d., multivitamin, and calcium.  The patient has myofascial neck and shoulder pain and is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I have never heard of simvastatin given at 300 mg, but was wondering if maybe this is some sort of alternative use for fibromyalgia or whatever.  Anyone?  I reference the only other note that this patient has and it lists simvastatin 300 mg as well, but I'm ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Ted Catheter. I Know About Ted Hose, But The Doctor Is Saying Ted Or Teg Cathet
Nov 23, 2010

Thanks in Advance for any help.... ...

Can't Find Word Doctor Even Wrote It Out Pancreatobiliary Tract??? Ever Heard Of This??
Jun 04, 2010

Medtrans MT School? Anyone Heard Of This? Looking To Start MT School That Is Affordable.
Dec 21, 2011

:) ...

If I Start Some Coding Training, Do I Need To Start Learning ICD-9 Or ICD-10?
Jan 09, 2010

nm ...

My Start Menu Is Sideways And My Desk Top Is Sieways As Well And The Start Menu Is In The Upper Righ
Aug 12, 2013

My start menu is in the upper right hand corner and the desk top is on the side.  How can I fix it? ...

Overheard A Doctor Telling Another Doctor...
Oct 15, 2010

20 years ago when the DRG's hit the hospitals, one  was complaing to the other... "they treat doctors like a bunch of old dogs now".  Well, that's how  MTs are being treated now.  Why on God's green earth do the MT services require all MT's to work at least one weekend day every week (Friday's and Monday's  don't count). Every ad I see on the Job Seeker board requires weekends.  Are they sadistic or something.  Why do we put u ...

To Me2 Followup On ASR
Jun 18, 2010

Well, in trying a couple of your suggestions, I find it did not make a substantial difference.  I found I already try listening ahead and I had been using ctrl M to jump around the report when I need to, but never works for going faster through the actual report because I can't tell what is background gibberish while the dictator is thinking and what might be the dictator.  Leading me to believe it must have a lot to do with the account.  I can never go too far ahead of the d ...

Followup Or Follow-up
Jan 21, 2010

when not used as a verb is it hyphenated or one word? ...

Followup To AccuMed Job...
Apr 22, 2010

Has anybody who applied for the work comp orthopedic job from AccuMed got a response yet?  I'm just following up from last week when no one, including myself, had gotten a reply to their application/resume.  Thanks. ...

Followup Vs. Follow Up
Sep 11, 2010

Is follow up one word or two, such as "the patient returns for follow up of right knee pain."  Half the girls I work with do it one way and I have always done it as two words.  I would just like to know who is correct.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Followup Or Follow Up
Mar 01, 2011

Help guys!  I have been working with numbers all day, which is not my cup of tea!  I am totally brain dead right now.  If the doctor states the patient is to have cardiology followup, it would be followup, or is it follow up?  ...

Followup .... Follow Up
Feb 01, 2012

Like to share a link about when to use followup and when to use follow up! ...

Follow Up Vs Followup ...
Apr 24, 2012

whats your opinion for the sentence below? "I plan to see him in followup/follow up in 6 months." the doc prefers it one way whereas i'm pretty sure I know which one it should be...can i get your opinion?... ...

Interview Followup
Dec 27, 2012

It's been a long time since I interviewed face-to-face, as I did today at a hospital, and I am wondering if I should follow up with a thank you note for their time; what do you think?  ...

Follow Up Or Followup
Jan 09, 2013

It's always the little things that snag me up.  I know the rules on follow up as a verb  and followup as a noun and adjective, but when a doc says, "CHIEF COMPLAINT:  Follow up acne", does he mean "recheck acne" which would make follow up a verb and thus spelled follow up, or does he mean "here for a followup of acne"? and thus the followup spelling.  What is the general rule on this "shortened" statement? Thanks. ...

Followup Vs Follow Up
Feb 28, 2013

Does anyone have a good way to explain the difference in how to use them? ...

Shall We Have A Redo Of Followup?
Mar 26, 2013

I think it is a ridiculous thing to lose points over, but I am INSISTING that the way I typed this sentence is correct:   The patient returned to the cancer center for followup of her metastatic cancer.   Isn't "returned" the verb in this sentence?  I am adamant that followup should be one word here, but I am being told it should be "The patient returned to the cancer center for follow up of her metastatic cancer".  This is making me crazy.  The explanation I r ...

Landmark Followup
Apr 01, 2013

I am just curious to know if everyone was placed on other accounts or not after losing your account.  I am still waiting to be put on another account, but I am looking for more work.  Thanks ...

Cardiology Followup
Jun 18, 2013

"She was hospitalized April 9 with ____ with hip fracture with open reduction and internal fixation and then, several days into hospitalization, she developed mild stroke with facial droop."  Sounds like "nonsacable 4".  I have no idea and would appreciate any help.  He says the same word/words later in the report, "Prior history of transient blood pressure drops and ____."  TIA ...

Followup With A Company.
Jul 24, 2013

Last night I had a company call me because they were interested in me working for them. I had taken the test about 2 weeks prior. My question is how long should I wait to send a followup email? She sounded like she wanted to get me started ASAP but needed to check with my references first. I keep imagining the worst and thinking my references weren't that great and I won't hear back. Thanks so much for the advice!! ...

Follow Up Vs Followup
Nov 04, 2013

Someone once told me a word to substitue that would let you know which follow up to use.  Does anyone know what that word is???? ...

Thank You All!! (followup Of Job Hopping Post Below)
Jul 20, 2010

I was offered the job!! YAY me! Great hourly pay and great benifits. See ladies (and gents), I'm proof positive there is hope out there for MTs! ...

Followup To Fair Wages
Feb 18, 2011

Serious question: Why do you stay? ...

Using Followup Versus Follow Up
May 19, 2011

Hello Ladies....where I work we are diving into the Book of Style.  I am having a hard time determining when to use followup (one word) versus follow up (2 words).  Can anyone post any examples of the correct usage and/or anything you use to help you know which way is correct?   Thanks ...

Special Announcement Followup
Jan 21, 2013

The big special announcement was our TCM was moving back into her previous roll of QA coach - bringing in a new TCM.   No lost accounts, no jobs cut, no pay cuts... all positives... ...

Followup Termination/Transcend Post
Feb 23, 2010

I would like to thank you all for the many responses I received regarding my post last week, regardless as to if they were positive or negative responses.  When I posted I knew I was putting my head on the chopping block so to speak.  I respect everyone's opinions. and the reason behind all prior posts was to share my experiences with Transcend and hoping others would share theirs  (good or bad) as well as to "vent," as I felt I was facing this situation a ...

Need Help/input. QA Problem....followup/follow Up
Jan 19, 2012

I know how to use followup and follow up in most circumstances, and I thought I knew how to use it in all circumstances. However, what about in these instances: CHIEF COMPLAINT: Followup/follow up. CHIEF COMPLAINT: Followup/follow up of left knee pain. I was 100% confident in myself, but QA has given mixed feedback... ...

A 3-month And 1-week Followup? Punctuation Help?
Jul 11, 2012

The patient is here for a 3-month and 1-week followup visit. I'm scratching my head here. How to punctuate that? A 3-month-and-1-week followup visit? Seems like way too many hyphens to me....   ...