A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Erythematous maculopapular coinular/cornular rash ?? - sue

Posted: Jun 16, 2011

This doc is usually very clear and precise but says erythematous maculopapular s/l coinular or cornual rash.  Can't find it on google or in Stedman's dermatology book.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

corneal - hmmm

[ In Reply To ..]
?

rash on the chest. - sue

[ In Reply To ..]
Would corneal apply to the chest?

urticarial??-nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

granular? - AJ

[ In Reply To ..]
The word is more likely to be "granular."

word help - Sue

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks to all. I do think it is granular.

Similar Messages:

Nonerythematous Or Non-erythematous
Jan 28, 2010

is it technically non-erythematous or nonerythematous & non-injected or noninjected.  ...

Is Erythemic A Real Word, Or Should It Be Erythematous?
May 25, 2010

x ...

Derm/rash
Aug 27, 2010

Is there any type of rash that s/l taledictations or maybe taledictatious?  "Taledications on the face, extremities, and neck.  Smooth, shiny-appearing skin on the face and hands." ...

Rash On The Face
Apr 20, 2011

In the history the patient complains of a rash around her mouth. in the PX HEENT is remarkable for "perlash" In the plan: "Perlash" will be treated with Lotrisone cream. Perlash?  I can't finding anything.  It is pretty clear.   ...

S/l Hyoform Rash
May 02, 2011

S/l Hyoform rash...hioform rash? Help! ...

Type Of Rash
Aug 08, 2011

Provider says patient has a weeping rash on the lower extremty, which does appear to be most likely an (what sounds like) "olinderinon" type of rash from poison ivy or poison oak.  Any ideas what he could be saying?? ...

T-lar? Type Rash
Jun 05, 2013

Very clearly dictation what S/L Tea-Lar type rash.  This is on a suspected small tick bite on a child on the face. She has "rosey cheeks".  Any ideas?  Thanks.  ...

Cannibal Rash?
Oct 06, 2013

Has anyone heard of a cannibal rash?  ...

Skin Rash Cream
Dec 13, 2009

Major mind melt!  This is for a rash under a patient's breast and sounds like "empirazin" 2% cream as needed.  Help!  ...

Actiniform (sp)..not Acneiform Rash...
Feb 02, 2010

S/l "milial Rash
Feb 04, 2010

I know there is a milia rash, but is there a milial rash?  Thanks!! ...

Rash Description Or Position?
Oct 19, 2010

I'm having trouble deciphering this word b/c I'm not sure if I should be looking for a type of rash or if she's simply telling where it is..."Rash - s/l privacy left arm - lupus erythematosus versus dermatosis versus lupus-like reaction to a drug versus urticaria...Resolution of the erythematous raised lesions on the upper arm." That is all that is said about the rash.  Thanks for any help! ...

Foot Rash..s/l Pinapetty? .....
Jan 04, 2012

She has significant bilateral foot s/l pinapetty type of skin rash.  TIA! ...

Doc Says Clearly S/l InterDiGinous Rash Between 2 Fingers; Is That A Word? Sm
Jan 31, 2012

He is not saying interdigital or intertriginous, ugh! ...

Derm Help ?? Pt Tried Using "Victuelle" ?? Vactualle??? For A Rash
Feb 26, 2011

x ...

Rash With S/l "circanteen" Edge.
Mar 12, 2010

x ...