A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ESL doc s/l "Shot liver" - PT

Posted: Oct 06, 2011

ESL doc is giving diagnoses list and says "s/l Shot liver, improved."  Or it could be "Shot's liver or Schatz liver or Shott's liver" etc.  Sigh. I probably should know this, but I don't. Any help gratefully appreciated.

"Shot liver" - dpj

[ In Reply To ..]
probably "shock liver"

sorry... - SSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
didn't read your post first!

Try "shock liver" - SSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably shock liver.

Similar Messages:

Swine Flu Shot?
Apr 14, 2010

Has anyone gotten the swine flu shot, as in those working in hospitals or in home.  They say it is on the rise again and I am debating on whether to get it.  I work at home, so no risk from hospitals, but I do have kids in school to bring it home to me.  They say the 30-somethings (me) get a VERY bad case of it and the kids are usually fine?  So much info and so many decisions, makes you want to wear a mask on a day to day basis. ...

$170.00 FOR A TETANUS SHOT!!!????
Apr 18, 2013

Went to the doctor's office this morning to get my tetanus shot updated because I fell the other day and cut myself and Dr. said my last tetanus shot was 10 years ago.  When I told them I did not have any insurance that it would cost me $170.00 because they were required to charge an "administrative fee" (hospital-owned practice).  I just about swallowed my tongue!  Fortunately the lady checking me in suggested I go to the Health Department and I could get it m ...

Former Big Shot Now A Transcriptionist?
Nov 21, 2013

Does anyone know anything about this?  I see a very familiar name listed among the transcriptionists on a certain account that now belongs to Nuance through the acquisition a couple of years ago. ...

Some Doctors Should Be Shot, Lol.
Nov 26, 2013

Just had a 2109s report, guess what, 1.5 minutes of dictation.  Nothing like having to sit here through all the rest of that time not getting paid.  Idiot! ...

It May Be A Shot In The Dark But
Apr 10, 2015

Does anyone know of a stable company and/or open position where a long-time, acute care/experienced MT could be an employee with benefits and make more than $12-13/hr?  Prefer straight transcription over editing.  I can wait several months as I am currently employed.     I   ...

S/o Amaylia Shot Shunt
Jan 14, 2010

for intracranial chemotherapy - s/l she is saying amaylia shot shunt - I saw other listings for ommaya shunt but sounds more like amaylia shot shunt??  Thanks ...

Hard Drive Shot...now What?
Jun 21, 2010

OK, here's the scoop. I am working on an older company-provided Dell running XP that's basically on the very last of its legs (got the blue screen of death this morning but was able to finally get to Windows and into my program). I talked with our IT guy today, and he said to get a new hard drive and have the old info transferred (at my expense, because of new company rules). I work on ChartScript.net and asked if that ran on Vista because I could then use my laptop, our only other com ...

Well Another Pay Period Shot To Heckari... Sm
Sep 01, 2010

As the old adage goes.   The harder I work the behinder I get....   Can't win.  I was working with a good pay period and then same ol same ol,  NJA.   And to top it off, I cannot ever get into QCare, it stays on a proverbial lock at the loading screen.   So just shoot me.....    At this point, I don't care anymore....   ...

They Have Shot Themselves In The Foot With The New Name Search.
Oct 17, 2010

Too time consuming when searching for a doctor you don't know. Give me a break, Alt S for every attempt rather than just a march down the alphabet. I'm only willing to do it a couple times, whereas I would have probably found it with the old method. ...

Long Shot, But Are There Any Companies Out There That ...?
May 24, 2014

Any companies that will let you give you work your own hours as long as you complete a set number of lines per given day?  I'd love to be an IC again with my own hours, since I have kids that need to be driven around all day.Either that or a night job.  I could use some company suggestions.  I've worked for several and not happy right now.  Thank you! ...

On Funduscopic Exam, S/l Dno Shot Bilaterally. Nm
Sep 20, 2010

. ...

It Is Only 1 Hour Into My Shift, And My Hands Are Shot Already
Jan 05, 2014

So many corrections and so much missing punctuation that I an excruciatingly sore already! I was barely able to move my hands last night because they hurt from so many corrections. Grrrrr ...

CO Hospital Employees Threatened W/ Firing If They Don't Get Flu Shot
Oct 06, 2012

This makes me REALLY glad I am getting the hell out of health care!   These draconian measures are being implemented across the country.  Most require that ALL employees -- even those who work off-site and have zero patient contact -- receive the toxic injection or they will lose their job.    Check out the comments.  I was VERY heartened to see that the vast majority of them are by posters opposed to the mandate (several very educated MDs and RNs po ...

Pt Had To Get A Shot Because Of Her Kidney S/l Serum Ureteral Puretant. I Have No Idea. TIA Nm
May 22, 2011

xx ...

Liver Reference
Feb 09, 2010

"Pychmial" widening of the sinusoids in the central zones. ...

S/L Shaft Liver
Apr 21, 2010

...resulting in patient shedding microemboli through the kidney, liver, and bone marrow, resulting in acute renal failure, shaft liver,... Does anyone have a suggestion as to what he may be saying about the liver? ...

Liver Biopsy
May 13, 2010

The patient underwent transjugular liver biopsy.  Corrected s/l "sign-u-sorto" gradient was not significantly elevated and was less than 5. ...

Shock Liver
Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  Has anyone heard of shock liver.  Thanks.  Carol. ...

S/l,,,Scottie Dog And En Face Approach?? On Lumbar Epidural Pain Shot
Feb 13, 2012

new one on me ...

Isoconic Liver Biopsy?
Apr 14, 2012

Any help would be appreciated! ...

CT Abdomen ..... Fatter Big Liver
Feb 27, 2014

the doctor states,   .....fatter big liver, , and gallstones on CT abdomen.  tia ...

S/l Coryzal Chronic Liver Disease..help Please
Jun 11, 2010

scheduled for upper endoscopy to rule out s/l "coryzal" chrinic liver disease???   TY ...

Liver Biopsy Results....please See Message
Mar 28, 2011

Her liver biopsy showed cirrhosis of the liver with marked s/l rozating perinodular ballooning and Mallory bodies, and lymphocytic cholangitis, suggestive of autoimmune hepatitis and PBC overlap syndrome.   TIA ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Yin-yang Phenomenon Of Liver??? On Doppler
Apr 14, 2011

on doppler sounds like yin-yand phenomenon in liver???? ...

Mass Within The Right Sub-*difurmatic* Portion Of The Liver? Thanks. Nm
Apr 17, 2011

nm ...

Serology Test On Liver Abscess
Feb 21, 2014

patient has liver abscess and physician is asking for s/l 'ekanosis' serology and amoeba serology... ...

Liver Function Test S/l Serumelous And Normal
Jan 15, 2010

any ideas what serumelous could be? ...

Drug S/l Fec-ta-vic...pat Has Colon Mets And Liver Tumor
Sep 02, 2010

. ...

The Liver Is Four Finger Breaths Below The Right Coastal Margin
Nov 26, 2010

Is this the correct sentence? The liver is four finger breaths below the right coastal margin and tender to percussion? ...