A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Drug s/l Nitro pure...can't document? - brandy

Posted: Nov 01, 2010

:)

Nitro-Dur?,,,,nm - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

nitropure - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
There is a Nitro Pure protein supplement. There is also Nitro-Dur brand of nitroglycerin.

hope that's helpful.

Similar Messages:

Life After Nuance, And PLEASE Remember DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, COVER YOUR A$$
Jun 20, 2014

Other than the stress from worrying about money,I can not believe how good it feels to have the giant elephant of stress off of my back. I just had an interview with the people from unemployment. Of course, I think Nuance is trying to fight me getting anything. Thank God my husband was very supportive and saw how Nuance and FIESA were eating me from the inside out! I have been filling out applications and have been on only one interview so far. PLEASE, PLEASE, Don't be foolish like m ...

Pure Hyperlipidemia
Feb 01, 2013

Is there such a condition as "pure" hyperlipidemia?  Thanks! ...

HIT Training But No Jobs - Should Have Studied Pure Coding
May 11, 2015

We all learn from our mistakes. Some of us just take longer.  After bumbling around for several years with HIT training, etc., it's time to get serious and go for a coding certificate.  What a waste these past several years have been and still not even close to being prepared for a CCS or a job as a coder.  Starting over again but doing it right this time. In order to get a coding job, you need that CCS. The rest was just filling in time and wasting money. ...

Nitro Drip
Jan 03, 2010

Should the expression "nitro drip" be used?  I have a note from quite awhile back saying that this should be changed to nitroglycerin infusion.  The doc is dictating nitro drip.  ...

Nitro-Dur Doseage Help
Mar 25, 2010

I am working on a practice discharge summary report and the doctor dictates very plainly." Nitro-Dur Roman numeral II 10 mg q 24 hours.  I cannot locate information for the Roman numeral II doseage. Can anyone help me with this? ...

Nitropaste - NTP - Nitro-Bid
May 20, 2010

The majority of providers dictate "nitropaste" applied to the chest.  Is this a generic name, and if so, for what? I have been told to transcribe it as "nitroglycerin paste." What is the correct form? ...

Nitro Thyroid?
Sep 06, 2010

The doctor is listing meds.  She does not say the woman has a history of thyroid problems.  She does have a history of angina, however.   She says the woman's medications include:  Nitro thyroid?  Is this a drug?  I can't find it anywhere.   Thanks in advance. ...

Nitro Expanded?
Mar 15, 2012

If a doc says "nitro" and the account wants expansion of slang, does nitro get expanded to nitroglycerin or might there be other expansions?  If there were other expansions and I wasn't sure then I would just leave it blank.  My drug book has other drugs beginning with nitro but not sure if "nitro" is slang specifically for nitroglycerin.  Thanks for any help. ...

Can't Verify Nitro Stick For Bleeding.
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

How Many Of You Spell Nitro As Nitroglycerin Or Nitroglycerine? Nm
May 09, 2012

xxx ...

Nitro Sublingual Tablets P.r.n. Chest Pain
Oct 17, 2009

Is nitro short for nitroglycerin or is there a drug called just Nitro?  I can't find this drug on drugs.com. ...

S/l Infradisk But Can't Document - Can Someone Help? Thanks!
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...

Can't Document - Flomag 71.5 Mg
Jan 11, 2011

x ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

How To Cut And Paste With Same Font As The Document?
Nov 02, 2009

Occasionally, I cut and paste an address of a physician into a letter document, and it pastes with a different font than my letter. I have to highlight that portion and change whatever I pasted in my document to the correct font. Is there a way to make that faster? Slows me down. TIA - Janet ...

Bartolotti Syndrome? Is That Right? Cannot Document. Nm
Dec 17, 2009

nm ...

Integrated Document Solutions (IDS)
Jan 27, 2011

Anyone with "current" information on Integrated Document Solutions (IDS) Fort Lauderdale and transcription?  Pay, types of accounts, employee or IT and do they ship work out or strictly US transcription. Also, VR or straight transcriptions and % ESL.  All info on board archives is outdated. ...

PA Says Synthroid 17.5 Mcg Daily. Can't Document This.
Apr 03, 2011

x ...

I Can't Delete A Document In Word
Aug 12, 2011

I wrote a letter to my boss, and now every time I open Word, the letter appears. I never saved it. I tried erasing it and saving it as a blank document, but nothing works. It still keeps popping up. I restarted my computer but still. In order to type a new document, I have to erase the letter and type what I need and save it as something else. Please help! It's driving me insane! ...

Please! Document That Is Word Based?
May 13, 2013

We got notice that we cannot use a document that is word based with the platform we use. I hate to appear that I have no sense at all but I do not have a clue what is meant by document that is word based. Is that Facebook, Yahoo, Google? I need some assistance. Thanks so much! ...

No Ceridian Email About DDA Document Yet?
Aug 21, 2013

Did anybody else not get thiers yet? ...

Cannot Document: LaVeen Cirrhosis ???
Jun 14, 2014

there is a shunt called this used for cirrhotic ascites -- but looking all over, in books, on web, not finding it.  Can you help? ...

Document All Correspondence. No Matter How
Aug 07, 2014

employer is. Documentation is the key to self-preservation. ...

Do We Document This Downtime In Teamwork
Nov 03, 2014

with a Remedy ticket? ...

Has Anyone Got An Answer On How To Document Breaks?
Jun 22, 2015

.. ...

Looking For Information On Integrated Document Solutions (IDS)
Nov 13, 2009

Hello.  If you have ANY information about this company, please share. TIA! ...

How Do You Toggle Between Word Document And Notepad
May 21, 2012

I have to type the stupid job, req @, id etc in word off the DVI, then I have to enter the same stuff into Meditech and keep losing the notepad and keep having to click back on it to type in the doctor id and time.... there has got to be an easier way to keep the notepad or something on the screen so I look at it while I'm entering the information. ...

Is There A Way For A Document To Automatically Scroll As You Type
Nov 18, 2013

Don't know if that is a possible feature in MS Word.  I'm typing a document and it doesn't scroll.  Next thing I know I'm looking down at the bottom of my monitor then using the mouse to move it up. Wonder if there is a feature and if anyone know how to do it so that document will scroll up as I'm typing so I will always be looking directly in front of me. ...

Shorthand Codes To Search For The First (*) In The Document?
Jan 15, 2014

I'm fairly new to shorthand and not good at making macros either. I work in Microsoft Word 2010. I have a bunch of (*) in my document - like for Vital Signs: Temperature *, pulse *, etc. What are the codes to search for the first (*) in the document? Thanks for any help! ...

Security Document Signing The Norm?
Jun 06, 2014

Just getting a chance to finally get hired!!! A requirement is to electronically sign documents swearing to confidentiality and another stating that "Additionally, as part of our contract with the Florida Department of Children and Families, we must ensure that each of our Independent Contractors meets the department's internal security and HIPAA confidentiality requirements. Are these normal to be signed by companies?  ...