A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Doc dictates 20 "R M" ovoids were placed for radiation therapy. - traci

Posted: Oct 13, 2010

Next, 20 mm ovoids were placed into the lateral fornices.  Appropriate geometry was obtained.

Just changed it to "R 25" ovoids. Still can't document ? - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Radiation Therapy
May 24, 2010

Dictator talking about s/l cinegray in reference to radiation therapy!  Help please and thanks! ...

Radiation Therapy Terminology? Sm
Dec 15, 2009

Anyone know of a good site(s) to get in-depth radiation therapy terminology?  I have about 50 jobs in queue and have never typed it!  Thought I'd ask here if anyone has a site they like while I continue to look for one.  Thanks a million for any help!  ...

Side Effect Of Radiation Therapy, S/l Merdy Or Verdy Necrosis Of Mandible.
Aug 15, 2011

:) ...

For Brain Metastases Treatment With Radiation Therapy...his "V Sim" Is Scheduled For Tomor
Jul 28, 2010

:) ...

Pt With Radiation Therapy To Forehead In Simulation Note "A Smallerford Mask" Was Made For
Jun 09, 2010

d ...

For Radiation Therapy In A "sandwiched" Bolus Technique.
Nov 08, 2010

For radiation therapy prescribing 60 gy in a "sandwiched" bolus technique for localiation of the penis.  ...

Radiation Therapy: 30 Gy With A "B E G" Of Greater Than 39.0 Gy Subscript 10.
Feb 03, 2011

Help me :) ...

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

Radiation Fastitis?
Jan 10, 2011

I can't figure out what this word should be.  It s/l fest-itis.  It doesn't sound like fasciitis.  Do any of you know what it might be? Postprocedure Diagnoses:  Urinary retention, prostate cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia (obstructive), and radiation fastitis. Thanks! ...

Irradiation Vs Radiation
Apr 18, 2011

Hartmann procedure for radiation OR irradiation of the pelvis...? ...

Radiation..please See Message
Jul 08, 2011

The patient has cervical cancer.  Doc says:  On discussion with her radiation therapist, she is currently on 3.6 of planned 4.5 s/l sentigrade.  TIA! ...

Had QA Correct Me On Speech Therapy To Speech Therapy
Jun 03, 2013

The phrase is She will be evaluated by PT, OT and speech therapy, corrected to She will be evaluated by PT, OT and Speech Therapy.  I thought it was only capitalized in when followed by a proper name like Montana Central Hospital Speech Therapy.    Thanks.  ...

S/l Typopalo Shock Radiation For
May 26, 2011

nm ...

Radiation Dose Reporting - Sm
Jul 21, 2014

Regarding the DLP - I've seen it written variously mGy-cm, mGy•cm and mGy.cm.   Becuase it's a product, my inclination is think that the second (with the dot used as in mathmetical publications to indicate multiplication) is correct but just not sure.  Anyone have a definitive answer & reference?   Thanks :)  ...

Help With Radiation Oncology Dictation
Dec 11, 2014

The patient has alopecia of the scalp with s. l. ECTAP in place.   Thanks  ...

T2N0P(i)? Need Help On Radiation Oncology Dictation!
Oct 09, 2011

I am working on a radiation oncology dictation and the MD is stating that a breast tumor is measuring s/l T2N0P(i)...I am familiar with the first part of this cancer staging (the T-N part) but can't seem to find any reference to the second portion.  It really sounds like he is saying "P."  I see it referenced as a lowercase p but can't figure it out for sure.  He dictated the lowercase "i" being in parentheses too, but I can't find any reference for that either! An ...

PSA - Prostrate Cancer Treated With External Beam Radiation
Oct 24, 2009

past medical history: prostrate cancer treated with external beam radiation. Sentence in question: PSA on Nilandron 150 mg daily has been eleveated but stable with  last PSA s/l "of his" 4.8. Question: (1) Should there be a comma between stable and with?  (2) what are the chances of him really say PSA of his 4.8 or am I missing a key word here?? Thanks for any and all suggestions.     ...

Dr. Dictates Gotten. Would You Type Gotten?
Mar 15, 2010

He has not gotten lost driving.   He has gotten a workup. ...

Dictates Wet-to-drys
Aug 02, 2010

it as wet-to-drys or simply wet-to-dry? In context:  that wet-to-drys would be the best way to go     ...

ESL Doc Dictates (too Funny):
Feb 01, 2014

VR:              "Patient went out drinking CYANIDE (and soon felt sick).  DICTATED:   "Patient went out drinking SATURDAY NIGHT (and soon felt sick).   VR:              "Patient has allergy to  P _  N I S." DICTATED:   "Patient has allergy to  P E A N U T S." ...

"C-LOCK" Therapy. Is This "coacogenic" Therapy? (SM)
Feb 04, 2013

This is on an ano-rectal cancer patient: He had "C-LOCK" therapy. Is this short for coacogenic? Thx. ...

Sutures - Doc Dictates S/l 14-0 Ef A Lon Was Used For Closure
Nov 19, 2009

Morning all - looking for suture name/type.  Doc dictates s/l 14-0 ef a lon was used for closure.  Pt. had sharp dissection of nose lesion.  Thank you! ...

Need Opinions Please ... On IME The Physician Dictates .... (sm)
Aug 17, 2010

Most vena cava clips these days can be MRIed - MRId ........ Would it be ed behind MRI or just the d?  Both look very odd.   TIA ...

Dictates Drug List With DMT 5-MeO. Sm
Mar 06, 2011

methamphetamine, marijuana, ecstasy, mushrooms, PCP, DMT, 5-MeO, peyote, LSD, alcohol, and tobacco. (the commas are not dictated).  I am questioning the DMT, 5-MeO, because I find 5-MeO-DMT and one thing??  How to type?  ...

This Doc Always Dictates Under Vitals--can't Ever Make Out
Mar 24, 2012

It's a terrible s/l but really is best I can do with how fast she dictates. Always, always, indistinguishable and run together this way. Vital Signs:  Blood pressure 168/102, pulse 95. Respiratory rate is 16, oxygen saturation 100% on room air, *s/l "wushterpizhil"*, and temperature is 98.4. ...

I Have A Question Regarding QA. Let's Say You Have A Dictator Who 9 Times Out Of 10 Dictates T
Sep 15, 2014

exactly the same on every report and you have put his ROS and PE in your abbreviation expander, but sometimes he will dictate something out of order.  For example, the dictator still says the same exact things he always says, but sometimes instead of saying "EXTREMTIES:  No clubbing, cyanosis or edema."  He says, "EXTREMITIES:  No edema, clubbing or cyanosis."  Do you go back and change it or do you leave it since he is saying the same thing?  And if you don� ...

Doctor Dictates The White Blood Cell Count As 12.3 Thousand
Oct 21, 2009

I have not heard this in a long time and I forget how to transcribe it.  The doctor dictates the white blood cell count as 12.3 thousand.  Do I leave it like that, or is it 12,300??? TIA ...

Cryptococcal Meningitis - The Doctor Dictates: Lumbar Puncture Was Performed And The CSF Showed
Apr 26, 2010

The doctor dictates: Lumbar puncture was performed and the CSF showed cryptococcal trough 1:512.  "India ink pains were positive"  Has anyone ever heard of this?  If so what does "India ink" pains mean?  ...

Therapy
Jul 11, 2013

MD states:  In physical therapy and s/l "kinetial" therapy.  I know kinetic therapy is a term, but kinetial? ...