A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dictated: Visual fields equal examiners on confrontation exam. - bangle

Posted: Feb 27, 2011

Visual fields equal examiners on confrontation exam.

It seems like I'm missing something...even if it's just punctuation.  Just doesn't make sense to me :/ 

Maybe... - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe he's just sort of twisting himself around and means "visual fields equal to examiner on confrontation exam."

Similar Messages:

Physical Exam: DTRs Equal 2+ 4 Upper And Lower Extremities.
Jun 20, 2010

Unsure how to correctly type the 2+ 4.  Does she mean 2+/4??  Thanks for helping. ...

Rectal Exam "pulls Or Pools" Are Equal, No Nodules, Not Boggy.
May 07, 2010

TIA ...

More Fields Being Outsourced - S/m
Jul 26, 2012

I was reading the Tampa Tribune last night.  There was an article regarding outsourcing.  It talked about x-rays and scans being sent to India and the Phillipines (which we all know happens), but the article said now insurance companies, instead of having nurses on staff to assist patients pre and post-op, as well as answering medical questions, will be using "overseas people" in, again, India and the Phillipines.  Why you ask?  Because they work for peanuts.  Personall ...

What Are The Mandatory ADT Fields?
Feb 25, 2013

I interpret mandatory fields as being those in the upper area that says mandatory plus any fields listed in the CP as mandatory. I interpret the lower fields listed as optional ADT (Alt I) as optional unless stated in the CP as mandatory. There are some accounts having problems with physician names not printing out right and have to be re-researched and entered. These are shown as having a question mark before their name. But, 99% of these have been in the Alt I fields, i.e., optional fields ...

Bulk Line Counting Program For Word Files With Protected Fields?
Apr 19, 2011

I am a medium sized MTSO looking for a bulk line counting program that will count Word files that contain protected fields. I have WordTraverse and love it but it will not count files with protected fields. I have also looked into Sylcount with no luck. I have to begin using files with protected fields to automatically upload into client EMR. ...

Visual Acuity
Mar 15, 2011

Can anyone tell me how you would transcribe a visual acuity of 20/30 minus 1?  TIA.  ...

No Cogwheeling.  S/l Dich And The Reflectants Are Equal
Aug 24, 2010

I need help with this phrase if anyone out there can please help.  Here it is:  No cogwheeling.  s/l dich and the reflectants are equal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.     ...

How To Transcribe Visual Acuity.
Oct 27, 2010

How do I transcribe visual acuity when he says 20/20 "slash" 20/15 ?  It looks confusing if I do 20/20/20/15 or 20/20 / 20/15. Should this just be 20/20 and 20/15?    Thanks ...

Sparing Of The Visual Axis
Feb 23, 2011

It sounds like the doc is saying "There is symphony sparing of the visual axis" Any suggestions or is this correct? ...

MT Student With Visual Impairment
Sep 04, 2012

I am a new MT student that is visually impaired. I'm having a very difficult time with studies and keyboarding class. I'd like to find someone that has low or no vision that could tell me how they have gotten through classes and what devises and software systems they may have used. I feel like I'm out here doing this all by myself. Thanks, Brandi ...

AHIMA Or Andrews? Arent These Two Schools Both EQUAL?
May 16, 2010

I would think the AHIMA would be a great place to take the medical coding classes.  They are the ones giving the certification examination and certification. I dont hear many people enrolled in AHIMA Cluster Program for Medical Coding. I wonder why? seems so many people go off this board and then follow along. ...

Grip Strength Is Equal To The S/l Mean Norminant Values
Apr 20, 2012

I have never heard this. ...

Yikes. EWord Claims Their Prices Are Equal To ILP.
Mar 31, 2014

I did not bother testing as the stated compensation was $0.005 per word. This is the equivalent of about $0.05 per line and a little over $1 per page (single spaced). ...

How To Transcribe Visual Acuity Results?
Jan 11, 2010

Not sure how to type this out properly.  Dictated is: "Visual acuity is 20 15 minus 1 OD  20 40 minus 1 OS without correction." Now I know O D needs to be changed to right eye, but the numbered part has me hesitant.  Should it be 20/15 -1?  10-15, -1?   I appreciate any insight. THanks. ...

Visual Acuity 2200, 2400 Is That 22/100 Or 20/200?
Mar 05, 2012

The whole sentance is - Visual acuity without correction is 2400 in the right eye 2200 in the left with correction 20/30 bilaterally.  Would that be 24/100 or 20/400 or just plain 2400. ...

What Does 1200 Lines Per 8 Hour Shift Equal In Words Per Minute?
Jan 03, 2012

What does 1200 lines per 8 hour shift equal to in words per minute? ...

I Highly Recommend This Free Anatomy Visual Class On Line.
Jun 19, 2010

all you have to do is sign up, its free.  It has visuals where you match the body part names to the skeleton, some powerpoint presentations, some videos and tons of quizzes.  I am taking anatomy and physiology this August on line at my college, and thought this was be a great self starter! heres the link for those who are interested.  I do highly recommend it   http://www.learnanatomyphysiology.com/ ...

Eye Surgery - S/l Tha Ridge An Encroaching Upon The Visual Axis Of The Left Side
Aug 12, 2011

Eye exam - pt has a large s/l tha ridge an encroaching upon the visual axis of the left side. This will be repaired by s/l bicuspid allister technique...?  ...

How Does The Dictated:
Apr 23, 2014

become "gorilla wrestling" by ASR?? Sick of wading through this slop. ...

And I Only Put The Clearly Dictated Ones On Here
Jun 22, 2015

ASR: She will remain on per Dageforde under the direction of She will remain on Pradaxa under the direction of ...

Lab Dictated 7.6 Thousand???
Aug 24, 2010

nm ...

Pay By Dictated Minute-sm
Apr 05, 2011

Anyone get paid by dictated minute -- How profitable is it for you?  Considering options?  is there a catch? ...

Pay Per Dictated Hour
Apr 07, 2011

Does anyone know how $1.00 per dictated minute compares to cents per line? Is this good pay? ...

Dictated: He Reports Doing Very Well.
Feb 07, 2012

nm ...

$1.20 Per Dictated Minute
Mar 21, 2012

Hi All:    I was looking at a job posting, but they pay as stated above.  I have never worked for anyone that pays like this.  Does anyone know what this would average out to be per line based on 65 space?  It is not Radiology. ...

A Doctor Just Dictated The Following:
Mar 07, 2015

"I instructed the overnight ER resident to place a Foley; that was not placed and this morning the patient was incontinent of urine"  He goes on to describe his disappointed in how neglectful this was, etc.... which it WAS, but humans make mistakes..... So, do you think that resident got his pay cut by 1000 dollars for that (I'm making it relative).....I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!!!!  Shoot, this could be a really good way hospitals could save money!!  By counting on the inevitable m ...

Sentence Help? This Is Typed As Dictated
Feb 15, 2010

41-year-old woman with recurrent spells associated with headaches, long-term video EEG monitoring suggests these are nonepileptic seizures, and a patient with a history of depression and suffered a poor history of childhood abuse.     this sentence seems all wrong, yet I try to break it up and to me what I type looks wrong as well.  ...

Sentence Help?? Typed As Dictated.
Feb 18, 2010

Unfortunately, MRI does show the possibility of discogenic source of pain, but also epidural fibrosis. The latter is worrisome given source of pain below her legs.   this does not look right at all to me. maybe " MRI does show the possibility of a discogenic source of pain and also epidural fibrosis"  ? ...

Blood Pressure Clearly Dictated Of 106/21?
Jul 13, 2010

Patient with a blood pressure clearly dictated of 106/21?  Might have to leave blank. ...

Respiratory Rate Dictated As 28/40. That Can't Be Right, Can It?
Jan 18, 2012

Patient is a disheveled middle-aged male, alert and oriented x3. Moderately ill in appearance.  He dehydrated.  Blood pressure 129/63.  Pulse, 92. Respiratory rate of 28/40 ...