A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Citrix - simon

Posted: Dec 05, 2014

Can anyone give me some insight on Citrix?  Thanks in advanceSurprised

Citrix = ugh - Patriot

[ In Reply To ..]
Someone disliked your post. I assume they were showing how they felt about Citrix, not the question.

I feel the same way about Citrix - strong dislike. You don't mention what aspect you're concerned with, but I'll tell you from years of my own experience that Citrix is a pain. I have done a lot of software development over the years, as well as support. Citrix has been a constant thorn in the side of everyone I've worked with in those jobs. It does not play well with many software products, and trying to program around its shortcomings is a great deal of effort for little gain.

I know of coding shops that have changed their entire data access approach, just to remove the incentive for their customers to even think about using Citrix.

Oh, and did I mention, I don't like Citrix? :-)

Similar Messages:

Citrix Synopse
Apr 28, 2012

This is a new account. We are trying to figure out how to make the foot pedal play a file. This is Synopse in Citrix. Windows media player comes up to play the voice file and there is no other choice to change to any other player. There is no choice to save the file to my computer either. Does anyone have an account that uses a system like this that can tell me how to get the files to play with my foot pedal. Thanks!! ...

Dolby Fusion And Citrix
Nov 22, 2011

Does anyone work on the above platform?  Pros/cons? ...

Citrix Black Screen
Apr 01, 2013

Anyone out there use Citrix and get a black screen instead of log in screen? Any help greatly appreciated!! ...