A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cardiac cath term...sterile "rebuff" sm - ladybug

Posted: Feb 19, 2013

At the end of the procedure, after sterile s/l "rebuff" of the area, the sheath was removed and the TR band was placed to achieve hemostasis.

maybe re-drape? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Possibly...sm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
after sterile reglove, although the rest wouldn't make sense "after sterile reglove of the area." ??

listen for sterile wipe off - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

HELP From Cardiac Cath Pros! JL4 Cath Through Right Femoral Artery?
Jan 18, 2010

She is dictating:  A #4.0 Judkins left catheter was now advanced through the right femoral artery sheath.  This was advanced through the ostium of the left coronary artery.  Shouldnt this be left? ...

New To Cardiac Cath
Nov 01, 2009

I am new MT (sort of).  I am doing a cardiac cath from an ESL with marbles in his mouth.  This is a false positive stress test, and I am going nuts with one phrase.  It is: "The left anterior descending artery was large, 5 mm in diameter.  (s/l tran sif ico) was mildly tortuous but no focal lesions."  I googled the phrase and found it, and was led to this site, but it is not here.   Anybody have a clue on the (s/l trans sif ico)? ...

Cardiac Cath Lab
Jan 22, 2014

Hello, hoping someone can help.  Perclose s/l ?otomy closure device?  Anyone have any ideas?  This is for a cardiac cath also ?tic aortic valve stenois?  thanks!!! ...

IOS Cardiac Cath
Sep 24, 2014

Has anyone heard of IOS measurements in a cardiac cath? ...

Cardiac Cath - Lesions - Sm
Jun 26, 2010

Doing an H&P. Patient had an EKG, stress test, and cardiac cath. According to the patient she had no s/l "symtable" lesions? Thank you ...

Help With A Cardiac Cath Report
Oct 10, 2010

Has anyone ever heard the initials PNK or TNK for cath procedure.  Patient having multiple procedures done and all I know is that it is a thrombolytic agent.  I have looked up both in the abbreviation site and find nothing for TNK (which sounds more like it), but PNK???  Any thoughts or ideas, some med I would assume but I have stumped on this one. Thanks ...

Cardiac Cath Results
Mar 05, 2012

The left circumflex artery was "intragraphically" normal. I can't find this word or intergraphically. Am I hearing something else? Please help! ...

Cardiac Cath Summary - Politative Ventriculography
Mar 09, 2010

Under cardiac cath summary, heading is "Politative Ventriculography" but I can't find Politative anywhere, any ideas??  Thank you! ...

Cardiac Cath Summary - No Mitral Regurgitation
Jul 30, 2010

No mitral regurgitation. The R-R interval is 102 milliseconds. s/l Polintative ventriculography. There is mild anterolateral hypokinesis, otherwise the left ventricular appears to contract at normal coordinated fashion. ...

Cardiac Cath - The Left Main Is A Short Vessel And Has Mild S/l Red Disease Seen./nm
Aug 31, 2011

Post Cath/stent Lab Term
Mar 05, 2013

cholesterol level 211, triglycerides 158, (S/L)A-stil 25 and L-dil of 152.... Thanks for any help ...

Cardiac Term
Feb 13, 2015

Is it cord or chord? I therefore elected to do a total ____ sparing mitral valve replacement. Thanks in advance. ...

Cardiac Catherization Term
Oct 03, 2013

The sentence goes like....that showed about an 80% mid circumflex, a very high ramus S/L SAROAM? with a 90% blockage, a 90% mid LAD and a totally occluded right coronary that fills from left to right.  Thanks :) Deb ...

Cardiac Cath/sounds Like Basofil (hemostasis Using Basofil At The Arterial Site)
Jan 18, 2010

I'm doing a cardiac cath and she says s/l Basofil was used to ensure hemostasis at the arterial site. ...

Cardiac Cath - Support Wire Or Sport Wire?
Jun 22, 2013

In a cath report, is it support wire or sport wire?  With Google, it seems like it should be support wire, but it sure sounds like he (ESL) says sport wire. JR4 guiding catheter with side hole was used to selectively engage the right coronary artery.  Short sport wire was advanced all the way to the distal vessel.  After that, we placed 2.75 x 30-mm Resolute drug-eluting stent We used a 3.75 EBU guiding catheter selectively engaged left main and the same sport wire was advanced ...

S/l "intraseal" Device For Cardiac Cath. Help Please!
Jan 14, 2014

nm ...

On Cardiac Cath, Two Questions. 1) Sounds Like "Diags Are Normal" 2) OM1 Was "B&quo
May 25, 2010

There were irregularities noted distally less than 20%.  Diags were normal.  Circumflex was a moderate caliber vessel that was normal.  OM1 was a B caliber vessel that was normal. ...

Cardiac Cath Report S/l "obtuse Marginal 2 On 3" Or "213" Ideas? THANKS!!
Aug 22, 2011

Is there an obtuse marginal 3? Only heard of OM1 and 2.  could he be saing 2 or 3? thanks!   ...

Cardiac Term - Is It CHAD Score - Or CHADS Score?
Mar 25, 2013

Is it CHAD score - or CHADS score? On search I find CHAD, CHADS, and CHADS2. He is not saying a "2" at all, and with him saying "score" right after "chad," I don't know if there should be an 's' on CHAD or not. The dictated sentence is:  He does have a recent diagnosis of lone atrial fibrillation with a low CHAD score. Thanks for any help. ...

Cardiac Term - S/L "dorsau Depwent"
Apr 14, 2013

Event monitor with term that S/L "dorsau depwent" ...

In The New Cardiac Reference (cardiac Drug List)
Jan 16, 2015

wrong.  Whoever did that, 3 points off and your pay gets docked by $129.   ...

Sterile Talc
Jan 06, 2010

Pleurodesis related . . . The chest cavity was dusted with sterile s/l "a-esta-lized" talc.    Cannot find reference.  Suggestions? ...

Sterile Drapes Placed Using Skin ??
May 13, 2010

This is a Sistrunk procedure: excision of thyroglossal duct cyst.  SOUNDS LIKE "skin righted" sterile drapes were placed using a ____    just below the hyoid bone, which worked out to be a nice location.  Incision was carried through the platysma and flaps elevated superiorly and inferiorly.    TIA ! ! ! ! ...

Fluoroscopy Sterile Prep
Sep 17, 2013

Extremely strong Israeli accent performing cervical ESI using some type of solution for sterile prep and drape that sounds like chlorograt.  Any suggestions?? Am drawing a complete blank. ...

Prepped And Draped In ___ Sterile Fashion.
Feb 02, 2011

Could use some help with this one. This is for a cysto with ureteroscopy and stone basketing. "The groin was prepped and draped in ___ sterile fashion."  It sounds like urgent, but that doesn't make sense. Doesn't sound like 'usual' or 'normal'. Any ideas? Thanks. ...

Sterile Pens Each Time They Chart? Seriously?
May 23, 2012

I was told by a friend of a friend who works in a hospital that they now must use sterile pens each time they chart.  The pens come wrapped in sterile paper and must be used only once.  I guess these pens are purchased at an exorbitant rate by the hospital "suits."  Somehow they all figure out a way to scratch each other's backs.  They screw us out of money, and if that isn't bad enough, they exploit us in this country and then try to do the same to the Indians.&nbs ...

Not A Medical Term, A Descriptive Term I Think
Jun 04, 2012

In the general portion of the physical exam the blank sounds like visily. She is a happy little girl sitting in mother's lap, grinning at me, and _____ eating Cheetos. ...

Bowel Packed Off With Sterile "Ortel" - Nm
Jan 17, 2013

nm ...

Doc Says Pfannenstiel Sterile Incision Or Stab Incision?
Feb 05, 2010

Pfannenstiel stab incision or sterile incision?  Any help will be appreciated! ...

Porta Cath.
Dec 21, 2009

Bacthremia. Possible right porta cath infection. Does this look right? I cant understand the first word it s/L Back-tremia.   ...