A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

CT and wound culture - Taylor

Posted: Dec 20, 2009

We did a CT scan of her abdomen which was showing status post partial colectomy with ileostomy in the right lower abdomen; postoperative changes within the anterior abdominal wall including a small amount of fluid with the area s/l descended upon the lateral aspect of the renal alba, postoperative versus early infection; and a periumbilical ventral hernia which is small.  During the course of her stay here, she had a wound culture which was showing s/l tugulous Escherichia coli.

linea alba - word

[ In Reply To ..]
linea alba.

Similar Messages:

Wound Culture
Aug 02, 2010

The patient's wound culture demonstrated gram-negative rods, pseudomonas, s/l florsesens and puteeta. ...

Wound Culture Grew Out
Jan 13, 2013

s/l L-collaginese / alcollaginese? ...

Pulmonary "wound" Culture Or "room" Culture
Oct 27, 2011

This doc swallows her words.  I can't make out if it's "wound" or "room".  Thanks ! ...

Wound Track Or Wound Tract
May 19, 2010

Sorry, think this may have posted on the main board.  Gunshot wound or incised wound.  Wound track or wound tract? ...

Lab Culture
Mar 03, 2011

Patient with abscess.  Cultures positive for S/L ligro staph aureus. Thank you in advance. ...

Urine Culture
Jan 22, 2010

The patient's last urine culture grew out s/l 10 to 6 candida. ...

Culture And Sensitivity
Jan 09, 2012

Has anyone heard of a s/l JA culture and sensitivity lab test?  ...

Blood Culture
Apr 29, 2012

Dr. dictates:  "The px has possible osteomyelitis and is being treated by IV antibiotics, nightly medicine, and s/l gerdins or veardins grow from one blood culture."  If you need any more, let me know.  Pleeeeease help!  Thanx so much! ...

Culture Results
Oct 13, 2013

A patient with chronic stuffy nose had a culture taken that found 2+ *grandfather? gram finder* of *cox sion? coccion?* gram stain 2+ respiratory flora grew.  Something along those lines.... ...

Can A Culture Be Specific For Cipro?
Dec 18, 2009

He says "pus aspirated from the abscess and the culture was specific for cipro.  He was placed on cipro".    Is that right?  ...

Sputum Culture Positive For S/l Fenaturfamonas
Aug 25, 2010

In the lab section, this doc says, "Sputum culture positive for s/l fenaturfamonas."  Anyone here who can help a poor struggling MT out? (And, yes, I know we're *all* poor and struggling....) ...

How To Type This 10 To The 5th ?? See Msg. Talking About Urine Culture
Dec 11, 2012

We also are awaiting urine culture.  Preliminary she has 2 organisms less than 10 to the 5th in quantity.   Not sure how to type this.  10 and then 5 superscript?? ...

Preliminary Culture Results Did Show S/l I-kin-al-o-cor-o-dines. Tia Nm
Nov 29, 2009

x ...

Infectious Disease Stool Culture S/l Rightsing
Apr 09, 2010

This is a patent with a high white cell count being seen by infectious disease doc.  The sentence is:  "Bacterial stool cultures have been done and pending.  He will need a s/l rightsing of the stool." Any ideas? ...

Is It Wound Vac, Wound Vac, Wound VAC, Or Wound V.A.C.?
Oct 24, 2011

Is it wound vac, wound Vac, wound VAC, or wound V.A.C.? I have seen it all four ways. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Wound V.A.C. Or Wound VAC
Jul 05, 2013

I have typed it like this for years and years (Wound V.A.C.) and while reviewing my "editor reviews" from a new account yesterday noted that Wound V.A.C. had been changed to wound VAC througout the report.  I have sent an e-mail requesting clarification from them but wanted to take a poll here also.  Thank you!      ...

Wound VAC Or V.A.C.
Sep 26, 2014

I had been typing this as wound V.A.C. and then was instructed that "per BOS" to take all punctuation out of acronyms. Now QA has instructed me to type this V.A.C. since this is the registered trademark name....I wish QA would make up their minds before I lose mind. TIA! :-) ...

Drainage From A Leg Wound
Dec 30, 2009

Sounds like the doctor says P. Acmuesachia, NES????  Does anyone know a good web site to find out things like culture and sensitivity?  Thanks :) ...

Wound Checks - Thanks For Your Help!
Feb 11, 2010

it was a smashed toe and nail plate had to be repositioned - Dad has been doing daily dressing changes at home, which includes s/l "pass rinth", hydrogen s/l "brooks" peroxide soaks.   thanks. ...

Wound Treatment
Apr 26, 2010

Nonhealing ulcer of the left foot.  The patient will still be nonweightbearing to the foot.  In the front of the part, I advised the patient to use s/l alcosolatee. ...

Wound Help? 2 Questions
May 26, 2010

When designating pressure ulcer stage, would you capitalize the S in Stage?:  His Stage III pressure ulcer.  and for a Spandage, is it:   No.8 Spandage  or     No. 8 Spandage     or even      #8 Spandage   ...

Wound Tract
May 09, 2011

The operative note indicates that the wound tracked into the flexor hallucis longus channel. Would this be correct?  I know it is wound tract, but I don't think tracted is a word. ...

S/l Murky Wound
Jul 12, 2011

Brand Name Of Wound VAC
Oct 20, 2011

I'm doing a Wittmann patch procedure and the doc keeps referring to a "a fair" wound VAC.  Could be aphthair, afthar, or something like that.  Any ideas?  I must be hearing incorrectly, but it sounds the same each time.  Any ideas appreciated.  TIA!   ...

Woundbed Or Wound Bed
Nov 13, 2011

woundbed or wound bed.   I dont know why, but i cant remember which one it is, all of a sudden.   ...

S/l Wound Effusion
Jan 22, 2012

Patient transferred after femoropopliteal bypass on the left lower extremity, and wound s/l effusion, full thickness, performed on the left foot.  ...

Wound Healing
Apr 11, 2012

Does anyone know of what sounds like "ellipsoskin"  He is saying I took out an ellipsoskin and combined the two holes int one big hole. Thanks for any help.    JA ...

Others Here Have Wound Up In Lawsuit
Jun 04, 2014

If you have come here for years as I have you would know about the poster who got sued by a company for what she posted here about the company. I do not remember the name of the company nor the poster's name but I do remember reading the postings and I thought OMG myself. The companies do come here and read these postings. If you post something that is not true they might be like the other company, able to figure out who you are by what is posted or some way. I am saying, I know this to hav ...

Salt In The Wound ...
Dec 24, 2014

During the switch to the POD setup I ended up submitting my holiday PTO requests at the tail end of the timeframe and by that time it was too late ... too many people ahead of me so my request was denied.  I wasn't asking for the EXACT holidays off - I was asking for the day AFTER thanksgiving and/or Christmas Eve off to spend with my family.  I've been OK with working the holiday so someone else can spend time with their family too.  But of course, my request was denied ...

Question Re Dictation On Wound
Dec 15, 2009

Surgeon dictates...."on examination there oif her wound there is some s/l 'sickening' in the left side of hte C-section wound....  Is 'sickening' correct?  Thanks! ...