A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

CA weakness? - Tracey

Posted: Jan 24, 2010

Pain the left shoulder.  No numbness.  No ulnar or CA weakness.  No pain with cervicle motion. 

I would think it would be AC weakness but he does say CA?

thanks

CA weakness? - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
I am wondering if you maybe are grouping the sounds wrong. Talking out the or CA you have 'ulnar weakness" not sure what that would be and also it kind of talks about shoulder, then ulna, then back up to the neck. Just wondering.

RE: CA weakness - lexluther

[ In Reply To ..]
I would guess it is C8 weakness. Also, it's "cervical" motion.

good thinking - - nice one!

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

yes it was C8, finally figured it out myself but ty. - Tracey

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Stumped, 4-limb Weakness Or Forelimb Weakness. Both Are Neuro Terms. Sm
Jul 30, 2014

Patient with leg weakness and falls, myelopathy, polyneuropathy.  ESL doctor but is quite clear.  Any clues to know which to choose?  ...

Ankle Weakness
Jul 14, 2010

Doctor says, "but she was weak in her ankles, which is (s/l gastroc weakness). ...

Weakness And Listing
Nov 11, 2011

The doctor is saying weakness and listing to one side...is it listing or am I not hearing it right? ...

Left Hand Weakness Or Left-hand Weakness
Nov 02, 2012

I think my brain has fallen asleep...  Is it left hand weakness or left-hand weakness?   Thanks bunch!  ...

Lumbar Pain/DDD/muscle Weakness
Sep 10, 2010

I'm having some trouble with this dictation...I think it must have been late in the day for this dr...this one was didn't make sense in many places where she'd use the wrong words, not finish a thought, dictate different med doses, etc.  I've narrowed it down to 2 that I absolutely cannot get & I don't know if they are mistakes or not.  The patient is being worked up for lumber pain, DDD, muscle weakness, and a positive ANA. "The patient was having muscle ...