A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

C-section s/l curr--any OB MTs know this? - Nik

Posted: Feb 07, 2013

Doc says "repeat c-section s/l curr." Are there different techniques for C sections? I know there are different techniques for practically everything, but i rarely type OB reports so I'm not sure. Any OB expert who can help me out?

Duh--found it--Kerr incision-nm - Nik

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Gyn - CS Section
Oct 12, 2010

s/l Lexus O retractor ??? ...

Name Of Retractor Used In C-section
Apr 12, 2010

In a C-section -- dictates:  the midline revealed the peritoneum which was entered, extended superiorly and inferiorly and a s/l leksus O retractor was placed.    Thanks ...

In Labs Section
Oct 07, 2010

Right after total bilirubin doc says what s/l t-time or t-timer 1446.   Thanks! ...

C-section Op Report
Jan 04, 2011

Pre adn post op diagnoses are:  A 38 week pregnancy. A previous cesarean section. Early labor.  There is also mention of cervical stenosis.  Dr. ESL and I am new so struggling with this paragraph. She has a significant history of having had a previous primary low transverse cesarean section in October, 2005 for ______ ( s/l  arrested descent) with labor and _______ (s/l  arrested debilitation) despite an extensive _____ ( s/l  trial) of labor. The ...

Pregnancy/c-section
Jan 24, 2011

s/l "Schwom of clear fluid..."   I'm stumped!! ...

Dr. Is Doing A Caesarean Section
Jun 01, 2011

Dr. is doing a Caesarean section.  I can't get get a good sound of type type of retractor - sounds like "biliary" ??  Thanks ...

Abbreviations In INDICATIONS SECTION
Nov 16, 2009

Hello.  I was just wondering, are abbreviations allowed in the INDICATIONS section of a surgical report?  Thank you!   ...

Are We Not Allowed To Put ('s) In The Nickname Section?
Dec 16, 2009

Everytime I try to respond to someone and put a ('s) like if I put "plumber's wife" or something like that in the Nickname section on post a message, and go to send it I get an error and it will not send. Now if I remove the ('s) then it sends.  Happen to anyone else? ...

Physical Exam Section
Feb 10, 2010

S/l he is saying "scariotristic???? changes of the skin" ...

S/l P3 Rhom - Preg Pt To Have C-section
Dec 22, 2010

nm ...

S/l Marsue Procedure During C-section
Jan 20, 2011

she used this procedure for delivering the infant ...

Just Took A Typing Test And Did Bad On One Section...
Jan 20, 2011

I so badly needed to slow the dictation down but was not able to. I listened to two places a million times and just could not make out what the heck he was saying. Had to leave 2 blanks. That is going to look absolutely horrible.  Rrrrrg, so disappointed. ...

Section For New Opportunties; Branching Out From MT
May 05, 2012

Could there also be a section on this website for "New Opportunties for MT skills" or the like?  Or "What comes next" where people could share what they are working on for the future?     ...

S/l Sertropal Benz (in The HEENT Section)
Mar 08, 2010

NM ...

George Cohen Maneuver? C-section
Oct 26, 2010

Dictator says, "The s/l George Cohen maneuver was performed to separate the rectus muscles and to dilate the fascia." ...

Words In Lab Section, Sounds Like Iron IBC?
Feb 21, 2011

ferritin, iron IBC, iron sat percent pending.    Is there such a lab?   Thanks! ...

CNM/OB Report In ROS GU Section S/l Lightenings X2 Days? Thanks!
Mar 12, 2011

.. ...

Obard Or Ovard Retractor Used During C Section
Feb 22, 2012

I cannot find this, does anyone have any ideas of what it is, placed in abdomen peritoneum was opened. ...

In HEENT Section? Palpable Cords?
Sep 05, 2012

I've heard of palpable cords plenty of times when examining the extremities, but this time under HEENT, doc says "His mucous membranes are moist. His temples had no *s/l palpable cords* and nontender to palpation. Pupils equal, round, and reactive..." Is this correct? ...

Silent Typers - Cheering Section Of ST?
Jan 03, 2013

big high-5 to those who covered the holidays - now its back to the normal for ST with NO WORK even though they tell you there is plenty of work - and how about those bonuses THAT YOU COULDN'T GET because of NO WORK! can we hear from the cheering section of ST? ...

S/l Silchi Clip For Tubal Ligation After C-section
Nov 25, 2012

nm ...

What BPMH Standards For Under Medication Section On LHSC In Canada?
Jan 13, 2014

Anyone know what BPMH standards for under medication section on LHSC in Canada? S/L  "Please see the BPMH" under the medication section. ...

In General Section Of Exam: He Is Here Today With "blin Or Blend" Support Personnel
Oct 31, 2013

Insulin-dependent diabetes. Heart attack. ESRD on HD on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. History of bilateral BKA secondary to diabetes. Pulmonary hypertension. CHF. ...

Heart Catheterization With Section "sumpectomy" And POBA.
Apr 15, 2011

Pt with NSTEMI underwent a left heart catheterization with section "sumpectomy" and POBA. ...

Is It Pool Suction Or Pull Suction During A Cesarean Section?
Jun 14, 2014

I don't do OB reports very often anymore.  After replacing the uterus into the peritoneum and replacing the bladder blade, "warm 0.9 saline pull/pool suction was used..." Visually I could see letting the fluid pool before suctioning to check for any leaks, but I could also visualize that the suction apparatus could have a pull handle for easy maneuvering. Are there any OB regulars that could help me?  I didn't learn anything of value on a Google search and my Steadman' ...

PE Section S/l "timber Tonic" Exam
Sep 12, 2014

I'm transcribing for a new doctor this morning.  In the PE section he states, (s/l) "Timber tonic exam:  No rashes noted."  It really doesn't sound like he's saying integumentary.  Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

S/l "coxie" Titer, This Is In Lab Section NM
Nov 29, 2009

NM ...

Expanding "C2" In Diagnosis Section
Jul 07, 2011

At my company there are a few exceptions to expanding the diagnosis section (MRI, CT), but my question is when the dictator says "C2 lesion" in the diagnosis should I expand that to cervical vertebra 2 or leave as C2? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

S/l "Quey" Vacuum Used During C-section - Nm
Mar 14, 2013

nm ...

Diagnosis For Cesarean Section S/l Persistent "see-do" Tachycardia" Nm
Dec 10, 2009

x ...