A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Bundle branch apparency? - Never heard of it

Posted: Mar 05, 2011

This is normally a very clear-speaking dictator I have no trouble with, but here it sounds like he's saying "bundle branch apparency" - and the only bundle branch anything I know of is "block."  Can anyone help please?

aberrancy - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

OMG that's it - Thanks a million nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

EKG Shows S/L A Paced, V Sensed, Left Bundle Branch Block
Dec 16, 2009

EKG shows S/L     A paced, V sensed, left bundle branch block.  Is A paced, V sensed correct or is it just a paced V sensed ? ...

On ECG, Ht Bundle Branch Block Pattern Present With Secondarys/l "polarization" Changes As
May 12, 2010

There is a minimally rightward axis.  There is a right bundle branch block pattern present with secondary polarization changes as well. ...

L5 DPR Medial Branch
Oct 20, 2011

Ok, brain's gone to mush.  What's DPR stand for in the context of lumbar spine?  Thanks so much!   ...

S/l *mediopectoral* Neurovascular Bundle ? Nm
Oct 23, 2009

x ...

I Personally Could Make A Bundle Except For ESL
Jan 25, 2015

The money I have lost recently arises rom very poor ESL dictators, too many of them. Did you know 28% of US doctors were not born in US and many arrived on J-1 visas under the Conrad 30 program? They are looking to expand IMGs (international medical graduates) quite significantly under Obamacare. Of course, I know non ESL can be awful, too, but think about who your worst dictators are and then consider the outlook: much higher percentage of IMGs coupled with foreign born patients who with the ...

1-to-1 Mixture Or One-to-one Mixturundle Branch Block Nm
Jan 07, 2010

x ...

AHDI CMT Prep CD Bundle Question
Mar 17, 2011

I am thinking of buying the CMT Prep Quiz CD Bundle from AHDI. but, I want to make sure it is completely current with the third edition of the BOS. Has anyone bought these and what did you think? Where they helpful in taking the CMT exam? I notice there is an RMT Blueprint available, but sold out. So, wondering if I should just wait for the RMT and CMT Blueprints to come out??? Thanks for any info! ...

Experienced In Rad But Looking To Branch To Acute Care
Jul 01, 2011

hey, i have 7+ years of radiology and 6 years of path and some sleep study experience transcribing but would like to branch out or get some training in acute care.  does anyone know of anywhere to get started?  i would be willing to take online classes to learn acute care or start a job that will begin teaching it, like i said i am not a newbie at transcription but just in this field.  i would love to broaden my field and not iust be restricted to three modalities. please hel ...