A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Blood type/group - Ingrid

Posted: Feb 19, 2014

Could anyone tell me how to type out the following sentence:

"The patient's blood type was O Rh negative."  It's the blood type portion that I can't find any information on.  I can find information on O negative and that you don't use the minus sign; and on Rh in that you don't type out Rhesus, but how do you type it when it's spoken together?

I would put a comma - After the O-nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xxxx

Similar Messages:

How To Type A Blood Test Finding
Mar 10, 2010

My doctor is talking about the ALT being slightly elevated.  He says: "Less than two one one half time normal level."  Can anybody let me know how I should type this? ...

Hematogenous Blood Or Hematomatous Blood?
Sep 14, 2012

Sounds like doc says he aspirated hematogenous blood or hematomatous blood. Any ideas? ...

My Group
Jan 29, 2015

I guess I'm the only one working in my group.  My volumes keep going up instead of down.  I'm only 1 person! Get with it folks! ...

Hey - If You Are In BR's Group
May 14, 2015

You can swap out your Memorial Day scheduled hours for Sunday, Thursday or Friday. Just a head's up!! ...

Group B Strep Or Group B Strep?
Jan 08, 2010

which is correct- group B strep or Group B Strep? thanks ...

Moretti Group
Feb 16, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I looked through the archives and couldn't find anything.  Thanks for any information. ...

Concerns Group
Jan 29, 2011

I have grave concerns regarding our profession.  Many of you do as well.  I am not normally one who dwells on this sort of thing, but I have seen our profession go from being able to support myself to a profession of hardly making it.  I have had to drop my health insurance in order to pay rent and utilities.  At my age, this is not a good thing at all.  I have scaled back on everything.  The only luxury I have is I rent 1 movie a week and then only very inexpensive ...

May 1st.....FB Group Post
Apr 29, 2012

Not that it'll make a difference, but I posted https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=443628018984857&id=337068492974144&notif_t=feed_comment ...

MT Group India
Jun 19, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of MT Group India ?  I was contacted by them and I was wondering if this was a legit company. ...

MT India Group
Dec 11, 2012

I would highly recommend the medical transcription community, as well as the physicians of the United States stay away from this company.  I will not post any further info here.  If you have a complaint against these people, PM me privately. ...

How Do You Get A Transfer To Another Group?
Mar 13, 2013

It is just getting worse and worse. I work Th - Fri, and there isn't even any work on Sat and Sun! I hate giving up my weekend for naught. Fri is the only day I have been getting work. My TSM never answers my emails or phone calls. I sent an email 2 weeks ago asking to be moved to a group with work. After all, MM is hiring. ...

Got A Group E-mail From
Apr 07, 2013

and I thought it was going to be about the layoffs and some reassurance or warning, but it was about what all she was doing this weekend. ...

If You Were In The Group That Came Over From FutureNet
Oct 02, 2013

and you haven't checked your pay stub yet...boy are you in for a surprise!  ...

Has Anyone Ever Taken The Big Group Test
Feb 27, 2014

I've got one coming up, and have no idea what type of things are going to be on it.  The pay is good at this potential job, so I have a feeling the questions are going to be a bit beyond my scope. ...

Really?? Am I The Only One Working In My Group?
Jul 10, 2014

Really???? Dictation by a particular doctor who drives my count into the toilet and always has really long reports came up at about the time I was going to take my dinner break. Of course it was long, so I decided it was too long to wait. I come back 45 minutes later, and I get the exact same job. Really??? I usually get many of his jobs because I work the night shift and so does he. But really???? ...

Anyone Info. On E-transcription Group?
Mar 09, 2010

nm ...

Group Health Insurance For MT's?
Jun 14, 2010

Is there a group that gives health insurance to MT's on a group rate?  Frustrating to be self-employed and not get a "group rate" .  Ideas please? ...

Webmedx Support Group. Nm
Nov 02, 2010

nm ...

Venture Resources Group?
Feb 01, 2011

I received a W2 from a company called Venture Resources Group, LLC, and I have no clue who they are! I worked for a bunch of companies in 2010 and I'm not sure which this is as it's not the direct name of any of them. Tried to contact an obscure phone number to no avail. Anyone have a clue about this place? ...

DSG (Documentation Service Group)
Apr 01, 2011

Any current info on this comopany?   Thanks! ...

Oh Crap, Group Transcription, Now What?
May 05, 2011

My company just told me they were trying to bring on some projects where there would be multiple people speaking, like in a conference/meeting, about healthcare. They said they wanted me to transcribe it and to include time stamps every 5 minutes. How do you keep track of who is speaking? Sometimes trying to keep up with 1 mubbling doctor is hard enough, but now 5+ people? Is there some program or something I can get that will automatically put in timestamps, or am I going to have to keep lookin ...

AMCE Physicians Group
May 18, 2011

Has anyone worked for ACME Physicians Group out of Utah? ...

A Coworker Speaking For The Group
Jun 01, 2011

At almost everyone of our weekly meetings there is a coworker who complains about everything.  She is never happy and monopolizes each and every meeting.  I know she doesn't speak for me, not sure about everyone else, but she speaks up as though she has conferenced with us all and that we are all in agreement.  How do I politley tell her to stop whining unless she specifically speaks for herself?  I am happy with my job, my pay rate, my hours.........everything that ...

Documentation Services Group
Sep 13, 2011

Can anyone tell me what this company is like to work for?  I don't find anything in the archives, and they have a position posted on the job board.  I'd like to know how they pay, if they have steady work, what platform they use, etc.  Also, do they have straight transcription in addition to VR?  TIA ...

My Group Is Starting DQ7 Tomorrow. There Goes...smg
Apr 18, 2012

my line count, glug, glug down the crapper.  Have gone over the tutorials about a dozen times, but there are sooo many changes, the main one being in the appearance of the screen.  Also, some key commands stay the same, some now do something totally different, plus there are new ones.    I am sure not looking forward to tomorrow.  ...

Too Much Talk Of Striking Lately, But Can We As A Group Of MTs
May 10, 2012

Let's face it, striking will do no good.  Complaining about off-shoring has done no good, unless that will cease at a national level for all industries.  Complaining about pay is doing no good, since there is always an MT that will take a job at any rate.  What can we do? What if instead of a strike, all MTs did only the minimum line requirement for a week?  I think many, many MTs should go the Labor Board and file a complaint: If a company requires you to clock in an ...

Johnson Medical Group
Oct 12, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of Johnson Medical Group.  They guarantee you have a job once you take tests and are up to par on their expectations.  You have to pay $295.00 for their materials and training.  It's an IC job, so I would have to invest in hardware for my computer too because the companies I worked for before furnished equipment.  I tried to look up reviews of them on the Internet but could not find any. ...

Wow. What A Nasty Group Of People
Mar 20, 2014

xx ...

Group B Strep Question?
Nov 15, 2014

Per Stedman's Pathology & Lab book, it is group B Streptococcus, but is it group B strep and also is it group B streptococcal meningitis. When it is a variation of the word "Streptococcus," we don't cap, right? TIA!!!! ...

Swap Schedule Is Coming To My Group Soon.
Mar 11, 2010

and you want more hours to work Friday night or Sat.  You take that MT's hours, is it going to be DS and OP reports and you obviously cannot do the work because you are a tier 1?  Does this also mean that you will constantly be in the cesspool because of doing other BOB's?  Or will it just be your own BOB that you get to switch hours with, yet wouldn't the tier thing be confusing?  What if you take the hours and there are NO JOBS AVAILABLE.    ...