A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Berne or Vern vertebral catheter? - Bella

Posted: Apr 08, 2010

it's a OP note and he s/l he is saying Burn vertebral catheter.  VR says Berne but I cannot document it?  TIA

catheter - typer

[ In Reply To ..]
Perhaps it is Berman catheter

Similar Messages:

S/l Kissee Vertebral Syndrome
Feb 08, 2011

s/l The patient has "Kissing" vetebral s/l "amadala" due to s/l "kissing" vertebral syndrome ...

Diagnostic Catheter With A S/l Viscryl Wire And Exchanged For A LIMA Catheter
May 28, 2011

We then exchanged the JR4 diagnostic catheter with a s/l viscryl wire and exchanged for a LIMA catheter ...any idea what the wire name is? ...

Ash Split Catheter Or Ash Splint Catheter?
Aug 26, 2010

Anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

Nielson "Berne" Manuever
Jan 06, 2012

I'm actually not sure if it's cardiac related because he goes back and forth, but I'm at the cardiac section.  It sounds like a Neilson "Bare-nay" maneuver.  Just cannot find this. ...

Where's Vern
Jun 21, 2012

Haven't had a chummy e-mail from him since MT week.  He's been here just long enough to be moving on with a tasty exit bonus.  ...

Vern And Amy Are Gone! Is The
Jun 04, 2013

The corporate-speak email said MM was announcing "strategic organizational changes and expansion of our senior leadership team. These changes will enhance our ability to capture increasing market opportunities and improve growth and performance." ...

Vern And Amy Out
Jun 18, 2013

So just learned we have a new CEO (again) and COO.  Does anyone want "ownership of this company?"  Feel like I've been taken out in the desert and left again.  Where are the company execs who take ownership of a company and care about what it does and offers to customers?  instead of only trying to be on the plus side of the spreadsheet and if not, they are outa here?  Anyone hear why Vern up and left? ...

Vertebral Base Of The "system" Is Intact.
Feb 17, 2011

It sound exactly like system, but I've never heard that and cannot verify it.  Woud that be correct?   Thanks, mt ...

Did You Look At Vern's Email And The Big
Dec 11, 2012

Yikes! ...

Hey Vern. If What We Does Matter, Pay Us Like We
May 20, 2013

x ...

Interview With Vern Davenport On MQ
Aug 02, 2011

Please read this interview with Vern Davenport, it is quite informative where we stand (don't stand) as far as our jobs go and the quality (I mean lack of) with Indian work.  Please read it. ...

Vern's New Employee Survey...what Do You Think?
Jun 25, 2012

I'm thinking of taking it this time since I heard no one was fired over the last one LOL.  Maybe the compensation package is being held off until they get the results back from this survey.  I sure hope this is all a step in the right direction.  I pray everynight about this. ...

Where To Even Begin? New Vern Email
Aug 17, 2012

I just could not even get through the email without throwing up a little in my mouth.  Cadence of communications?  Is that why we have no comp plan yet? Future priorities?  Like what a new office space or more team building exercises?  Are we the MTs even on that list of priorities?  And my absolute favorite- Proud to work for Mmodal?  No.  Not even close.  Try embarrassed and ashamed and when people ask what I do I usually lie. If thi ...

Lets All Email Our TCM And Ask What Vern, Amy
Dec 18, 2012

x ...

Survey - Vern And Amy Are Looking To Find Out ...
Jan 02, 2013

Just wondering about those surveys we did a week or so ago.  If we all put our feelings into that thing, then Vern and Amy are looking to find out we are and fire us!  They sure must have gotten an eyeful and maybe it just ruined their Xmas just a little tiny bit.  What ya think? ...

Vern's 5 Point Plan
Feb 07, 2013

He says it's important that we "have a solid understanding of our strategy and be engaged in the plan."  I guess I'll go watch the video and see what surprises they've got in store for us this year. ...

Anyone Go View Vern's Townhall Meetings?
Aug 18, 2011

I am especially interested in the one about the best of the global workforce thing. Wonder what he is talking about but dont want to waste my time. I think it will all be a bunch of lies anyway, and a lot of "read between the lines."     ...

I'd LOVE To See Vern On Undercover Boss! Nm
Aug 19, 2011

NM ...

I Guess Vern And Amy Didn't Make There 99.5%.
Jun 19, 2013

And how much do they pay the whizzard who decided we need to use stronger passwords?  How profound. ...

For Conference Call Time For Listening To Vern's
Aug 11, 2012

Town Hall meeting do we put 1 hour or 1/2 hour? The conference call lasted approx 30/40 minutes but his email said 1 hour. How much time did you put in Teamwork for this? ...

Please Tell King Vern, Princess Amy, And Court Jester
Jun 03, 2013

You know this board is being watched today after that email.  I am sure the Royal 3 are being kept abreast of every post here today. ...

"vertebrocervical" Or "vertebral Cervical" Body Tenderness...
Mar 09, 2010

thanks! ...

Sim 2 Catheter?
Nov 09, 2009

Sim 2 catheter?  SIM, SIMM II?  Can't find anything definitive.  Its being used for a diagnostic cerebral angiogram.  Thanks in advance! ...

Catheter Name
Jan 16, 2010

Anyone heard of "Seedman catheter" - urology, used in a nephrlithotomy report.  ???  thank you! ...

Tie Dye Catheter
Nov 04, 2010

The patient was unable to diurese in the setting of severe low blood pressures and poor renal function.  s/l Tie dye catheter was replaced and renal replacement therapy initiated. ...

S/l PT Catheter
Jul 20, 2011

Judkins catheter exchanged for s/l PT catheter in an arteriography.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

S/l I Catheter
Jan 15, 2012

s/l 24-French "I" catheter, or "NI" catheter.  Never heard of this kind of catheter.  It is for a resection of the prostate.  THank you for any help!  ...

Catheter Name?
Dec 10, 2012

Is there such a thing as a Trate Meggar catheter?  This is how it sounds.  ...

Udall Catheter
Oct 12, 2009

Anyone heard of this for dialysis catheter?  ...

S/l Compu-Catheter?
Oct 28, 2009

For thrombectomy, sounds like compicatheter or Compu-Catheter, and this doctor sure loves his gadgets, but I wanted to verify before going with Compu-Catheter. Thanks in advance. ...