A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

BP range when MD states "one-teens" - nlmoss

Posted: Dec 20, 2010

MD is stating a BP as "100 to one-teens over 60s to 70s" How best to transcribe that?

BP one-teens - anonMT

[ In Reply To ..]
100-110s over 60s-70s

one-teens = 110s

BP one-teens = 110s - nmoss

[ In Reply To ..]
THANKS. That makes sense.

hmmmmm - mtsmiles

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm thinking it doesn't mean 110...I'm thinking it means one-TEENS...like 113, 114, 115, etc.... (shrug)
110s - think of it this way....
[ In Reply To ..]
When they say one-twenties, we understand that 120s encompasses the numbers from 120-129. We don't feel compelled to write 121s, 122s, etc.

Same with 110s. The 110s are from 110 to 119. After that, the 120s begin.

1-teens (meaning, 113 to 119) - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

what is the word for - 110, 111, and 112?

[ In Reply To ..]
110s = 110 to 119

Similar Messages:

Which Is Correct? Above-average Range Or Above Average Range....
May 06, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Is one way correct or preferred?  Or is either acceptable? Thanks much in advance! ...

One Teens
Aug 04, 2011

How would you write it when the doctor says pulse is in the 100 to one teens??  Thanks ...

Low 1 Teens
Jun 23, 2014

how would you type low 1 teens?  the doctor states "heart rate dropped to low 1 teens"   TIA!   ...

100s To 1 Teens
Nov 13, 2009

How do you write (100s to 1 teens)/60-70? ...

How To Transcribe 1 Teens
Apr 06, 2011

Is this correct?  Heart rate is in the 100s to 1-teens. Doesn't look right, but cannot anything. ...

Now To Type Heart Rate In 1-teens
Jan 26, 2011

nm ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...

Formatting # Range In P.o.
Mar 23, 2012

When the doctor dictates a range for p.o., for instance "1/2 to 1 p.o.," do we write it as 0.5 to 1 or 1/2 to 1? Thank you for the help. ...

Range Of Motion Help
Apr 15, 2012

I have a doctor who says "Hip adduction, abduction normal (s/l template)."  Does that make any sense?  Any ideas? ...

Does Anyone Know Landmarks Pay Range?
Nov 30, 2012

Thx ...

Does Anyone Know What The QC Hourly Pay Range Is
Dec 04, 2012

TIA! ...

Cervical Range Of Motion
Aug 15, 2013

Okay, I'm stuck.  This doc is dictating his physical exam and is talking about the cervical spine rom.  "Full range of motion of the cervical spine to flexion, extension, rotation, side bending, and (s/l) discompression sign." Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Master Editor Position Pay Range?
Jan 18, 2011

Anybody know? Is this a new job title for QA or is this position different?  If so, how is it different?  ...

Oracle OTI, I Heard They Are Hiring? What Is The Pay Range?
Jan 02, 2012

Thanks for any/all info. ...

Salinas-Monterey Line Rate Range?
Sep 15, 2010

Just trying to get an idea--moved to WA state quite a while ago and wondering what's going on down in Calif.  TIA! ...

Oracle / OTI Pay Range? (I Refuse To Test First Without Knowing This)
Oct 05, 2010

Oracle does not reply to emails with questions.  They evidently only want you to fill in the blanks at their website. I refuse to spend my valuable time testing only to find out they start you at 7 cpl or some other ridiculous rate.  Can anyone tell me what they pay for an experienced IC MT?  0.09? 0.10? ...

Help! In PE: Normal S/l (cardinal) Range Of Motion Of Wrists? Nm
Nov 24, 2010

.. ...

Any MTs Looking For A Job From States Where
Jun 22, 2014

the minimum wage is higher than $8/hr having a difficult time finding a job? I am hoping to hear that there are MTs recently laid off or quit who have fairly easily found another MT job, living in a state (such as CA, WA, OR etc) where the minimum wage is higher than average. I am wondering if companies are ignoring applicants from these states? I so hope I am wrong. ...

How Would You Transcribe "the One Teens" (pulse Rate)?
May 11, 2012

"Pulse rapidly increases to the one teens." ...

Curious What The Salary Range Is For Team Lead Position...sm
Dec 16, 2011

Just curious what the MTSOs pay (range) for a team lead position these days with all that is going on with MT pay.  Is it worth it? ...

Type "Letter, Dated 08/12/09, States...." Or "A Letter, Dated 08/12/09, States...&quo
Apr 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me what the more preferred way to type the above sentence would be?   Also, should I not use commas before "dated" and after the date or should I just straight type it "The report dated 08/12/09 states...."  We have a few different opinions in the office (which only dictated and have somewhat poor use of the English language) and I would like to see what you, the MT community, thinks.   Thanks! ...

Regarding Breaks In Certain States
Nov 14, 2009

I lost the email, but supposedly I get a 10-minute break after 4 hours. Do I clock out of DQS but stay clocked on at ScheduleSource or do I stay logged onto both and walk away from the computer for 10 minutes? Does it show up on the time card or only on the pay stub. Does anyone know the details? Thank you. ...

S/l DCS. Doc States Neuro: DCS 15. (Pt. Is 15)
Feb 03, 2010

doc states in neuro: DCS 15. (Pt is a 15 year old girl). I think this is her own slang.  Any ideas? ...

OMG! Below There Is A Post That States...
May 21, 2013

"At least, I was smart enough to get out of here."  REALLY! pfffft. It doesn't take smarts to run, it takes smarts to make a change for the better.  There is a big difference. Why don't you get off attack mode? I would keep this job until I got something else, i.e., something is better than nothing when your paycheck pays for food.  How self-centered. ...

Inside States...
Apr 24, 2014

Inscribe posted on job seeker's site, the new state laws do not allow them to hire from California.  What is that all about?  Geez.. ...

Has Good Knee And Ankle Range Of Motion With Symmetric *waistfuls*
Aug 17, 2010

He has a symmetric gait.  He has symmetric *waistfuls* (Pediatric Ortho) Thanks! ...

On Med List. Dr. States S/l Polyvinyl. ???? TIA.
Oct 23, 2009

nm ...

SYNERNET Not Hiring From Certain States
May 03, 2012

Has anyone else had trouble with companies not hiring because of state laws with Workmans Compensation.  I did all the testing required for a company and then I get an email back stating they do not hire people from Ohio due to the workers comp laws.  It would be really nice for companies to take the time and list the states they will not hire from so we do not waste our time doing unnecessary testing.  The company is Synernet ...

States MTSOs Don't Like To Hire From?
Jun 15, 2013

I am thinking of moving to another state and seem to remember that some MTSOs do not like to hire from certain states for various reasons.  California comes to mind, but what are some of the others? ...

Interesting Find Which States Regarding SR
Apr 07, 2014

effective today:   http://www.joesdata.com/executive/Shaw_Rietkerk_291150096.html Still at MModal but seems to be a different position??? not sure, just passing info along ...