A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ACR arthritis? - mt3

Posted: Aug 25, 2011

The patient has ACR arthritis.  I can't figure out what this means.  He is having rotator cuff issues.  Thanks.

ACLnot R??? nm - ohiocarole

[ In Reply To ..]
x

AC arthritis - acromioclavicular

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Sep 20, 2010

"The patient gives a good history of symmetric inflammatory disease with onset and stiffness that are consistent with a s/l seenya rheumatoid arthritis.  She does not have a significant family history, but she is a smoker, which is a known risk factor for developing RA." I'm unsure if the dr. is changing her mind midsentence and wants to say "that are seen in a" or if she's saying "with a seed of" or something completely different.  I thought she might be saying "senior" but ...

S/l Degenderbosty Arthritis
Nov 07, 2010

Know what this could be?    s/l degenderbosty arthritis    ...

AROBIA For Arthritis?
Jul 12, 2011

I cannot seem to get a good sound for this.  Thanks for a clue!   ...

Empty Arthritis?
Aug 03, 2013

An ESL is enumerating the surgical risks of hand surgery. He lists osteoarthritis and what sounds like "MT arthritis". [That would be like what we get from too much typing;)] Seriously anyone have an idea what this could be. I have researched many kinds of arthritis and the closest I can find is enthesia-related arthritis which appears to be a child ailment and the patient is not a child.    ...

Test For Rheumatoid Arthritis
Mar 13, 2010

s/l a strong re-speck-ture  - test for rheumatoid arthritis.  ...

Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine
Jun 20, 2011

Seropositive rheumatoid arthritis being treated with leflunomide and "evadafept".  Any suggestions?  TIA.  ...

S/l Ageefacee Joint Arthritis
May 05, 2011

Doc says: "Patient has some s/l ageefacee joint arthritis." In googling I found "age facet joint arthritis" but I have no idea if this is right. Can this be right? Who pronounces "age" as "agee"?? I also thought "facet" was pronounced as "fah-SET." This doc is not ESL. He is usually clear as a bell. Does anyone know what "ageefacee" might be? Or is this guy yanking my chain?? (Yes, I'm paranoid <g>) ...

Medication For Psoriatic Arthritis
Jan 09, 2012

Looking for help with a medication that s/l tagarek for psoriatic arthritis.  Anyone got any ideas what this might be? ...

Arthritis Type Pain
Apr 28, 2012

Ever heard of a joint pain / arthritis that sounds like hammers gallo? ...

SR Vs Straight Transcription With Arthritis
Oct 18, 2013

Is SR easier on your fingers, joints than straight transcription? TIA. ...

Psoriatic Illegal Arthritis?
Aug 15, 2014

This is exactly what the dictator is saying, is this a thing? ...

Hearing Loss/rheumatoid Arthritis
Oct 28, 2009

Anyone out there have any hearing loss? I have developed significant hearing loss. My ENT has encouraged me to keep transcribing, with the use of a boosted headset and I am trying. Telephone use is very difficult and almost non-existent. Boosters do not help. Also diagnosed recently with RA and having difficulty with my fingers, but not letting it get me down. I am on treatment that is working well. Just wondered if anyone else is having any of these issues and how they are dealing with them. Th ...

Older Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication?
Sep 23, 2010

Does anyone know of an older RA medication that s/l kolt?  The only reason it was stopped is b/c there were newer medications available and I can't find anything, given that she sould be saying just about anything that starts with a "k" sound and has one syllable.  Thanks! ...

Medication For Either Osteoarthritis Or Rheumatoid Arthritis
Feb 07, 2011

drug sounds like: Inbumatone or invematone?  ...

Med S/l Lo-meer-a Pt Has DM, HTN, Arthritis, High Cholesterol,
May 03, 2012

x ...

Sounds Like Metabolically Active Basa Arthritis
Jul 17, 2011

Thats what it sounds like - but can't find anything even close to that in my Tabors.  Any ideas??? ...

Pt With Hypertension And Arthritis. Drug S/l Clora Fawn.
Aug 09, 2011

:) ...

She Has Had High S/l Resignate Or Resonate Care For Arthritis. No Clue. TIA
Mar 21, 2010

xx ...

Patient With Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis Taking Medication *se Vel A*?? Thanks. Nm
Jul 19, 2010

nm ...

"Stigmative" Arthritis?
Nov 05, 2010

Hi All, I have a new doctor who keeps referring to "stigmative arthritis" which makes sense in its own way, but I can't seem to find any reference material for this.  Have you heard of this, and if so, so you know where can I find some information on it? Thank you in advance. ...