A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

0 Prolene suture or 0-Prolene or #0 Prolene suture? - Thanks for your help

Posted: Jul 26, 2012

Is 0 Prolene correct? or 0-Prolene or #0 Prolene?

was there a number in front of that? like 3-0 Prolene? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

0 Prolene suture ... - Poodle

[ In Reply To ..]
0-Prolene

Word help - AmyBaby

[ In Reply To ..]
it's O Prolene

Similar Messages:

HS57 Prolene Suture HS5-7 HS 57
May 10, 2010

I know I had this written down somewhere, but can't find it anywhere, not in ref. books, anywhere!  He says:  end graft two-side arteriotomy HS5-7 Prolene  I can't remember is it HS5-7 HS-57, H-S 57 or what the heck??!! TIA!!!!!!   ...

Capitalization - Telfa, Prolene, Kerlix
Sep 10, 2010

I need to know if the following products should be capitalized (like brand names) or not (like generic names): telfa, prolene, kerlix. Thank you for any help! ...

A Quilt-0 Was Sutured Using ___-0 Prolene Around The Graft
Feb 08, 2011

1) Is there a hyphen between the quilt and 0? 2) Is it ZERO or O? 3) I am pretty sure the tape cuts out on the -0 prolene. 4)Is quilt right? ...

Mild Chromic Suture Or Myochromic Suture?
Jan 22, 2010

xx ...

Suture Track Versus Suture Tract
Oct 09, 2014

Would the correct phrase be suture tract or suture track? Getting mixed results trying to reference this. Just want some professional opinions. Thoughts? Thanks! ...

Swaged Suture Or Swedged Suture?
May 09, 2011

Which is correct?   TIA! ...

#2 Suture Versus 2 Suture
Nov 27, 2013

Hello, I am just trying to get a bit of information on a subject on hand. We used #2 Ethibond suture versus -  We used 2 Ethibond suture.   How important is the # sign in this case? ...

Suture Help Please
Sep 26, 2011

I never ran into this before!   How to type "0" sutures. Thanks! ...

S/l F-set Suture? F Said Suture?
Jul 06, 2013

I started with fixation of the _____ suture   (s/l F-set or Fsaid)   ty! ...

Suture On A S/l CT5
Jun 12, 2015

running 5-0 Gortex suture on a s/l CT5.   ...

Suture S/l V-Lock?
Dec 30, 2009

Abdominal wound closed in layers using 3-0 Vicryl, 3-0 "V-Lock" and 3-0 Caprosyn.  ...

Type Of Suture Help
Apr 07, 2010

Subsequently, this lead was secured to the left ventricular fascia using two separate [?] sutures.  The leads and the device were subsequently placed in the pocket and the device was secured to the left pectoral fascia using a single [?] suture. ...

Type Of Suture
May 03, 2010

The small bowe was immediately reanastomosed end-to-end using interrupted 3-0 GI silk serial s/l musculo-liber stitches on the outer layer with running 3-0 chromic. ...

Corlock Suture
May 14, 2010

:  I will see him back in the office on a p.r.n. basis.  Will need to have one of the Mitek anchors available for him if we proceed surgically for this, probably with one of their smaller Corlock sutures if available such as a 3 or 4 gauge Corlock suture if possible   dx: right medial epicondylitis ...

S/L Velox Suture
Sep 08, 2010

Dictator says "she did have the s/l velox suture" with C-section.  Cannot confirm this suture.  ...

#1 Vicryl Suture
Nov 21, 2010

If the doc says "number one Vicryl suture, do I wirte #1 or 1-0 or just 1. Thanks in advance. ...

Suture Material
Jan 19, 2011

Monosof? It must be lesion day at the clinic. Numerous patients with superficial lesions and he is describing wound closure. Sounds like doctor is saying Monocef, but that is an antibiotic. The only thing related to suture material is Monosof. Am I missing something? ...

Suture Question
Jul 10, 2011

D:  A s/l mestarti's suture accentuating this antihelical fold was performed using a 4-0 Prolene.   I know this but I certainly cannot find it in my brain today...or anywhere else.  THANKS for helping me!!!!!!!!!   ...

SUTURE USED DURING CABG
Feb 21, 2012

Suture sounds like COROLENE ...

Suture Plication
May 07, 2012

Anyone heard of suture plication?  The dictator has said it 4 times. Thanks! Cathie ...

Dewar 6 Suture
May 12, 2012

Used in repair of ventral hernia - thanks! ...

Statofix Suture?
Mar 20, 2013

OB/gyn OP report. S/L "statofix" barbed suture. ...

Sounds Like A Fast Gut Suture
Sep 19, 2010

"... The stent was pulled taut as well, and the Monica was seated nicely in the inferior puncta.  A single deep 6-0 horizontal mattress suture was used in the temporal extent of the wound to bring the deeper layers together.  Then 2 interrupted fast gut sutures were placed to close the skin..." ASR put facet sutures, but the doc is saying "fascut or fastgut" ?  Any ideas?  Surgery is repair of an eyelid laceration.     Thanks! ...

Suture Technique Help Stat
Nov 02, 2010

s/l Dinardi Algar suture technique ...

Surgical Suture Question?
Nov 06, 2010

Hi Everyone.. Having a problem referencing this... He dictates.... "The interior fascia layers were closed with interrupted 1-0 pop-off Vicryl sutures." BUT I can't seem to find a reference for this. Everything else I've researched about "pop-off" sutures has it formatted with the name first: Vicryl pop-off sutures, etc. Is it set in stone, or just transcribe verbatim? thanks in advance..for any help or suggestions. Barb ...

Staytech Suture Anchor?
Aug 25, 2011

dr. is doing a calcaneal osteotomy - thanks for help! ...

Closed With 2-0 Nylon Suture Followed By
Dec 04, 2011

nm ...

Whitson Suture Ligature?
Jun 27, 2012

Whitson ligatures as well as a Penfield freer elevators and angled curettes were used to identify a plane in the midline as well as laterally for placement of the paddle lead. Unable to locate Whitson in my Stedman's books, and software is not installed yet. Could anybody help? This is for a laminotomy and placement of a Lamitrode lead, dictated on VOIP, so it sounds horrible... new dictator to boot. Thanks! ...

Storm Door Suture??
Oct 19, 2012

Cannot find a reference but sounds clearly like "storm door suture."   Surgery is a cold knife conization. ...

Pedia Subcutaneous Suture
Feb 09, 2014

Has anyone heard this "pedia subcutaneous suture" This is what I am hearing, but have never run across this before! Thank you! ...