A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

0 Dexon ??? the broad ligament - Kim

Posted: Sep 07, 2011

Not sure about the following sentence:

The right round ligament was secured with 0 Dexon *and to leave* the broad ligament opened with cautery.

"And to leave" does not sound right, and I'm also not sure if "opened" should be "open." Any ideas??

Thanks!

is there a number before 0 ... sm - rad best

[ In Reply To ..]
Dexon is a type of suture and "opened" is correct.

Similar Messages:

Broad Systolic Murmur
Oct 29, 2009

Anyone heard of this before? I googled the words directly together and got NO results. Heard of diffuse, loud, etc.. Just another description maybe? ...

Muscle Or Ligament
Jan 18, 2010

pain in the s/l disorius embi cyftum- a muscle or ligament. ...

Whitmel's Ligament?
Oct 09, 2010

I am trying to look up "Whitmel's ligament" ....this is an eyelid surgery, but for some reason I'm not finding it anywhere or anything even close. Any ideas? I'm not very up on ophthalmologic terms . thanks! ...

Ligament Question
Feb 01, 2012

X-rays, four views of the left shoulder, show a s/l either CA or C-8 ligament calcification with a type-3 acromion.  I can't hear exactly what he is saying.  Thanks.   ...

Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
Jan 04, 2012

Some type of posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, but dictatin is extremely muffled. With regard to the *_______ (7:51) (s/l Aceon Gunlanger treatment) of the injuries, the patient has accepted these symptoms consistent with posterior cruciate instability. Also talking about thermal shrinkage procedure in number prior.   Thank you for any help. My software in not reinstalled yet, and I cannot locate it in books or Internet. ...

Drug Name Given In List Of Broad-spectum Antibiotics S/l "New-mast"
Aug 13, 2011

x ...

Surgery, Ligament Reconstruction With S/l Crisillous Allograft
Feb 25, 2013

X ...

DX - Right Wrist Scapholunate Ligament Tear With S/l DCDISI Deformity. ? Tia Nm
Dec 14, 2009

x ...

S/l C1-2 Transverse "alino" Ligament Disruption - Sm
Dec 05, 2012

Cannot verify the word in quotes; he used it in pre and postop diagnoses and in the body of the report; however, I looked at the consult and this word is not used at all.  Any help would be appreciated! ...

Ligament Of S/l "Trees" See Msg. Please.
Jan 30, 2012

I used interrupted 3-0 silks in Lembert fashion to secure these points and also noticed this as well as in the distal ascending colon that was secured in the same way. I went ahead and ran a small bowel from the ligament of Treitz to the ligament of s/l "Trees." There was some bruising located in the mid jejunum, but no signs of necrosis.  PROCEDURE:  1. Diagnostic laparoscopy, converted to exploratory laparotomy.  2. Repair of small bowel enterotomy.  3. ...